New "Heroes" Appear: Darkness Within (May 10 ~) SPOILERS: Datamined Stats

Coolmanio

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Berkut looks amazing and has Rinea in his art AND animation, OMG

Corrin and Tiki both being colorless dragons is interesting~ Wonder why F!Corrin has still not get gotten her Sword.

Mareeta looks pretty good, Flashing Blade 4 seems like it'll combo well with Wrath~

FREE DELTHEA, THO, GOD BLESS

Berkut's Sprite looks adorably psychopathic. Why did this banner have to come now! And I think this Corrin is one that failed to keep her dragon blood in check, or Azura failed to bring it to heel at least. Still, Colorless looks like a good color to pull. I wouldn't mind Fallen!Berkut, though. I can think of some uses for Kreimhild's damaging aspect.

I have a couple of thoughts.

1. Mareeta is in the game, but as a possessed unit. I hope this isn't a backhanded way of not having another Thracia banner. People would rather have NORMAL Mareeta, and I want another Thracia banner

2. Fallen female Corrin. So, did they just decide to make Sencha her official artist because no one liked the original? Also, 3/4 female Corrin variants are dragons. Also, is this a sign that possessed male Corrin is going to be a legendary or something, since that's what they did with the Grimas? Or at the very least getting another alt because they have never left the male-female Robin or Corrin genders unbalanced for long?

3. Oh great, another banner where we'll get no demotes. Is this their stupid pattern now? Only every other banner has a demote?

4. I mean, I did want an excuse to save my orbs, but not like this. :/

Overall, can't say I'm thrilled with this banner at all.

4 minutes ago, Florete said:

If they follow the Robin pattern from last year, legendary male Corrin is coming.

I doubt it. He's very unpopular. Female Corrin will surely be the legendary Corrin, if there is one. Cause you know, "waifu" bait.

Anyway, this is a skip for me. Fallen Heroes last year bored me, this carbon copy bores me too. Especially with seeing the millionth Corrin in it. I just think this is the most boring way IS has done alts. They're just the same character in the same outfits but turned bad. Nothing remotely interesting about them. Other alts at least give the characters different outfits and all. Sword Rein and Green Olwen are kinda boring too because they didn't even change clothes.

But I'm happy to get to skip this, I want to save up a lot of orbs right now, as Summer Freddy's return is in a couple months and I need to pull five of him. xP

Also, that Berkut is creepy as shit, keep that away from me. ._.

Edited by Anacybele

What a disappointment... 3 houses isn't far of and spots are wasted for this one....seriously? Sorry, this time I just feel this way. 
Instead of Berkut I would just liked to have Rinea, Thracia character is nice, but honestly this just feels like a little Thracia trickling there. 

Edited by Stroud

Kind of funny how Fallen Heroes 2 ended up coming, yet the choices were mostly far from what most believed. Berkut was a given, but not so much the others.

Especially since everyone was focused on Azura thanks to Rena Strober's comments.

...well...this is Nightmare Fuel, more so than last time. Berkut's head tilting like that is especially creepy alongside his maniacal expressions.

Dunno who Mareeta is, but I guess Corrin's from when she transformed for the first time (interesting that she has a tail in human form regularly now) and Tiki's a combo of Gharnef hypnosis and her nightmares. Looks like Corrin's the only one who appears to be consciously herself.

Should make for an interesting Forging Bonds event... :P

Personally, as cool as they all are, I'm not gonna pull due to my silly personal aversion to malevolent characters. Plus, I gotta save after grabbing Marth and Alm and getting pity-broken by Ike three times.

4 minutes ago, Stroud said:

What a disappointment... 3 houses isn't far of and spots are wasted for this one....seriously? Sorry, this time I just feel this way. 

We don't know much of the characters that well; you expected Three Houses this early?

Edited by NoirCore

Was anyone expecting the trailer for the next New Heroes so soon? I know people were hypothesizing another Fallen Heroes banner though.

Mostly alts? Eh. A skip. Another Tiki, she who inspired Idunn, and another Corrin, and Berkut is canonically justifiable.

Mareeta is nice, but it's a shame that she came first this way, since it says how little attention Thracia has gotten. Maybe this means Eyvel or someone else instead of her will get in on Thracia NH 2, but then again, I don't want that.

6 minutes ago, Florete said:

If they follow the Robin pattern from last year, legendary male Corrin is coming.

But that would be two months from now. Unless Corrin ends up being Mythic, and that'll be a whiff of grapeshot to hopes for those. Not all hopes, but some.

Well, it's not doing the new character count any favors, but I said I wouldn't complain if we got Mareeta, and we did.

Surprised there's no sign of the alleged crazy Azura, though. Maybe she's not actually happening? Unless she's this month's mythic, which... well, if she's literally just Anankos, I guess that'd be fair enough.

Nice to finally get a colorless infantry dragon. Might pull colorless, both of them look pretty sweet despite being not particularly necessary.

My only issue is Corrin bcs question mark. But otherwise pretty awesome batch of characters. Berkut's laugh in his sprite is a nice touch. And Delthea is coming. It'll be interesting what they give her

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

...well...this is Nightmare Fuel, more so than last time. Berkut's head tilting like that is especially creepy alongside his maniacal expressions.

Dunno who Mareeta is, but I guess Corrin's from when she transformed for the first time (interesting that she has a tail in human form regularly now) and Tiki's a combo of Gharnef hypnosis and her nightmares. Looks like Corrin's the only one who appears to be consciously herself.

Should make for an interesting Forging Bonds event... :P

Personally, as cool as they all are, I'm not gonna pull due to my silly personal aversion to malevolent characters.

We don't know much of the characters that well; you expected Three Houses this early?

Man, I am all for malevolent characters. Have all 3 from last time, will pull again this time. Probably not red (Mareeta looks similar to Fallen Celica), but blue and colourless for sure!

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Was anyone expecting the trailer for the next New Heroes so soon? I know people were hypothesizing another Fallen Heroes banner though.

I was. The banner launches on the 10th, so the trailer had to be either tonight or tomorrow night.

Oooh I’m loving the art on this banner. Each character looks so hauntingly creepy and disturbing unlike last time where they were all menacing and intimidating. Their voiced lines also lend very well to the sheer eeriness they all give off. Man I’m excited for this one no doubt

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

That is not what I mean. I mean that with Three Houses coming in June we can expect Three Houses Banners starting July. This banner was a chance to fill some missing characters before that wave happens. 

6 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Heirs of Fate Corrin

I honestly forgot Corrin becomes possessed at some point.

4 minutes ago, Stroud said:

How are spots wasted when Three Houses hasn't even released yet?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Though i stopped playing Heroes ages ago, i do like the art of this banner. These possessed alts look pretty cool.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Mareeta is nice, but it's a shame that she came first this way, since it says how little attention Thracia has gotten. Maybe this means Eyvel or someone else instead of her will get in on Thracia NH 2, but then again, I don't want that.

That's even if we get another Thracia banner. Mareeta's inclusion as a fallen hero could be a little backhanded way of telling us that we're not getting another Thracia banner, aside from the one who scored higher than any other Thracia character already in the game.