New "Heroes" Appear: Darkness Within (May 10 ~) SPOILERS: Datamined Stats

Coolmanio

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAREETAAAAAAAAA

Please Naga, let me pull ONE Mareeta and I won't ask for anything else regarding this game. You can release nothing but Fates alts banners after this, I don't give a crap. Just let me get one Mareeta. ONE. PLEASE.

8 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Okay, I am happy for Thracia fans, even though I don't know anything about that game. I dislike Berkut, but will just go ahead and ignore him.

Seeing Tiki like that hurts. Didn't expect the poor girl to get another alt like that, especially when I am already saving up for her legendary.

But what makes me mad is that they have her sharing a colour with Corrin. My least favourite character in all FE. Was that really necessary?? Ugh I am not sure of I shouldn't hold back for now and wait for more favourable conditions. This is honestly dumb.

9x10 i almost always get burned getting the 2nd of the colour share. (the only time this didn't happen to me is when I went to get Celica on the blazing light banner,  bless). I even tried going for Nino on Children's day (I needed to patch up that nasty minus atk) - and per usual. two Faes, and a while before Nino showed up. 

I am going to do what i normally aspire to do on these banners. pick the non repeating colour and hope for some luck. 
I wouldn't mind Tiki. 
Berkut (awesome as he is), would have to be his best IVs - or he's "Confession/Flowers/Feathers" Food. 
Sword-Chicky looks cool too. but don't need another Sword Chicky. 

20 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Was wondering about that. The big thing for me is that Thracia 776's Shadow Sword and her Mareeta's Sword have the same effect where in Heroes, Shadow Sword has -1 special cooldown count and a reverse Desperation. If Mareeta's Sword is closer to Thracia 776, then it would end up with a Guard effect which might not be considered good for some people, especially if the -1 special cooldown count is replaced by that. Incidentally, this could make Mareeta a reverse Celica. CYL Celica is more offensive with Royal Sword's and Double Lion's effects while witch Celica is more tanky and can be defensive with Beloved Zofia's effect. At the moment, possessed Mareeta is offensive and a regular Mareeta showing up with a Guard Effect for her sword could make her more defensive and tankier than her possessed self.

Dark Ragnarok puppet Delthea, though. :p

What could that even do to rival unique refined Ragnarok? That thing is stupid.

Speaking of Corrin, I guess M!Corrin might get a fallen alt in the future where he has Ganglari? The moment I saw F!Corrin, I thought she was going to show up with it, but nope, a drunk, somewhat hungry-looking colorless dragon who vomits purple drink on people.

Yeah, would be interesting to see how they'd handle Mareeta if her normal version gets in

I personally am looking for a Sword Delthea as an Enchantress, or a Tome, I guess, just want her to be an Enchantress~

I'm surprised M!Corrin with Ganglari wasn't the GHB, I could definitely see him getting a Legendary form with it now

15 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Female Robin isn’t nearly as popular as her female counterpart, and she still has 3 variations. 

Pretty sure she's plenty more popular than male Corrin though.

I'm so tempted to pull for F!Corrin's and Y!Tiki's possessed alts here even though I would like to continue saving orbs. They both have great looking art here. Hopefully the free summon tickets will get me Tiki at least. Also, all we need now is a red F!Corrin so we can make a team of her which each color.

Also, freebie Possessed Delthea, nice. I was wondering if they were going to do that. Hopefully she has great art and skills too despite being a GHB unit. I will seriously halt aiming for Haar and Marisa to make Delthea my +10 grail project in the event she is a great unit.

Nice! I like this batch. :D I usually don't like to spend orbs on non-limited units, but these aren't bad! Going for Berkut, despite how much I like using dragons.

3 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I'm so tempted to pull for F!Corrin's and Y!Tiki's possessed alts here even though I would like to continue saving orbs. They both have great looking art here. Hopefully the free summon tickets will get me Tiki at least. Also, all we need now is a red F!Corrin so we can make a team of her which each color.

Also, freebie Possessed Delthea, nice. I was wondering if they were going to do that. Hopefully she has great art and skills too despite being a GHB unit. I will seriously halt aiming for Haar and Marisa to make Delthea my +10 grail project in the event she is a great unit.

I'd probably grail her too if I didn't have such a backup of grail projects already. It'd be really cool if she ends up with some WoM/Escape Route type prf. She could get stuck with a generic tome(watch her randomly get the red serpent tome to troll us), but maybe she'll get a cool prf to match the rest of the units.

The banner looks awesome. Most of the choices they picked make thematic sense, but the oversaturation of Corrin and Tiki alts is a bit concerning. Doesn't affect me personally since I like both characters (and will be summoning only colorless on this banner) but I could see how it might be disappointing for fans of other characters.

The character I'm most excited for is Delthea. I've wanted an alt of her for the longest time and not only did she get one, but she's free too. She's likely going to be infantry, which is nice since she'll benefit from Gen 3 BST. My only worry for her is that she'll be stuck with a situational prf like Takumi's Skadi. I'm hoping she'll have a weapon with a built-in combat buff or, at thee very least, some sort of movement assist skill. Alternatively, if she's a red mage, she should come with Ragnarok. 

Wow, Mareeta! That's pretty cool. Can we please get normal Mareeta and also her mom and dad, IS?

Berkut is fine, but Corrin and Tiki are lame. I can think of around a dozen characters that would have made more interesting choices for a Fallen Heroes banner.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

Berkut’s art looks hella neat, and Evil!Corrin is interesting. Guess they’ll go for crazy Male Corrin next.

Edited by Roland

I have to say, including Rinea as part of a Possesed Berkut was actually kinda clever. Did anyone actually consider that?

2 hours ago, Alkaid said:

I'd probably grail her too if I didn't have such a backup of grail projects already. It'd be really cool if she ends up with some WoM/Escape Route type prf. She could get stuck with a generic tome(watch her randomly get the red serpent tome to troll us), but maybe she'll get a cool prf to match the rest of the units.

Gods, I really hope it is not a serpent tome. I doubt she would even have good defensive stats to take advantage of it. Also hoping she's not bringing another variant of Aura either because I already have plenty of blue tomes and I prefer it when alts are different colors from the original. A prf tome related to warping would be cool since it will be fun seeing her just jumping in and nuking things with her high attack stat. Honestly hoping for red since that makes the most since to me but we will see. Delthea won't be game breaking but will still probably be a good unit since IS tends to make freebie units good if they are female like with Aversa, HS!Camilla and S!Loki.

Edited by NSSKG151

Idk if anyone mentioned this yet, but in JP,  Berkut is double voiced by himself and Duma, which is cool as hell. Too bad it didn't happen in English.

As for what I actually think of the banner, meh. Berkut is actually godlike but I won't pull for him. I wanted Mareeta, but actual Mareeta and not possessed cardboard Mareeta. Tiki is Tiki, but she's actually fucking broken and stupid and I hate her C skill. FCorrin here makes actually zero sense because she's just angry, not fallen or possessed. Also it means another year without Yato FCorn, most likely. Boo.

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Pretty sure she's plenty more popular than male Corrin though.

I mean, male Corrin technically isn't /unpopular/ at all. He's just not insanely popular like his female counterpart. Besides, if you average out the popularity rankings for the male and female counterparts for Robin and Corrin, the Robins are closer and female Corrin is probably riding on being female rather than being an actual good character.

New Fallen Heroes banner looks pretty nice overall, I won't lie.

Now to wrongly assess each unit on how their skills and class:

First of all, good for Thracia fans but I'm not one of them so Mareeta just looks like generic infantry sword No.45645562354. Flashing Blade 4 is the newest skill she brings to the table and...it's not good enough. +5 true damage (assuming it works like Vassal's Blade without a condition) is nice but in the grand scheme of things the A slot is too valuable to put such a meh skill there. Null Follow Up is incredible, though. Her weapon has Forseti's effect which means reverse Desperation which is superb but we need to wait for her stats to see if she'll compete with the top swords or if she'll join the others in a see of meh.

Fallen Berkut. Well, his weapon is certainly interesting to say the least, he gets a conditional DC+semi-Thunder Armads effect at the price of destroying an ally's HP. He'll pair nicely with Desperation and Vantage users but no one else it seems. Aaand now we got Warding Stance 4 to make magic tanks Surtr level annoying (that skill would go so well on my Julia...). He seems like a tricky unit to use but if you can pull off his trick he'll certainly be a good asset.

Fallen F!Corrin wants to join the race to 5 alts it seems, not that I care about such stuff Give me Bride Eirika IS!. Her style is basically going full solo. Personally I find that style of gameplay too gimmicky to work but I'm sure it can be pretty strong if used correctly. Fodder wise she brings Atk/Spd solo to the permanent pool which is great! Her Panic skill is...ok, it can be devasting for arena if she's a cheerleader but you'd be better getting a +10 Aversa with Red duel Flying because her tome offers debuffs on top of Panic so that skill ends at "meh". Being a colorless dragon is a pretty strong point in her favor. Dragons are mostly tanks and if she can pull it off then not having color disadvantage will make her pretty versatile for PvE and a pretty good choice for AB.

And last but not least, Fallen Y!Tiki (who is absolutely going to get 180 BST). She's looking like L!Tiki but better. Brazen Atk/Spd and Special Fighter led me to believe she'll be fast like her Legendary counterpart which makes her pretty dangerous. Being armored means she's likely to have pretty good mixed bulk and her being colorless will make her even harder to take down if you're not using Falchion/Naga. Now the biggest difference lies in their C-slot. L!Tiki tries to play team support with a +5 Def/Res boost to allies but this one....oh boy. Full hone buffs and free Armored Boots if she's by herself is OP, so yeah...she's OP. 

The banner itself ranges from ok to great but it's not a must pull for me. I'd like to get that Tiki but F!Corrin being there to pity break makes this a not so good choice. Guess I'll wait for the banner where she is the only colorless focus.

Free Delthea sounds nice, I just hope she'll be good instead of gimmicky.

9 minutes ago, Jave said:

I have to say, including Rinea as part of a Possesed Berkut was actually kinda clever. Did anyone actually consider that?

Would have preferred Rinea as a separate character though.

This banner did two things right.

1. MULTI-GAME BANNER GO!
2. AND THRACIA'S ONE OF THEM!

Even if I haven't played FE5, I'm absolutely hyped that someone new made it on.  Hopefully, Mareeta doesn't get Hardin syndrome, and stay on that banner only.  I'm sure she's a lot more pleasant when she's not insane.

Rinea is now playable. . .wait, what do you mean she's attached to Berkut? :P:

Corrin's my least favorite of the lot, in terms of voicing.  Her kit's interesting, at least.

Tiki's my least favorite in terms of alts.  Eremiah would've both been a new Archanea unit, and someone who was possessed.

I have enough for exactly one pull.  Hopefully, I don't use up all my luck pulling in Dissidia!

Even if Delthea ends up being gimmicky, if her tome provides some sort of additional effect next to the warp-like effect like Dark Aura's hone melee, she has support and mobility utility. Would be great if they slap on Atk/Spd Bond on her base kit or at least any variation of Bond that gives at least speed. It's hard to go wrong with a 158 BST mage.

Edited by redlight

45 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Female Robin isn’t nearly as popular as her female counterpart, and she still has 3 variations. 

I'm guessing you meant "male counterpart" there.

This statement isn't very accurate, though. While male Robin has typically been more popular, it's never been to a large degree. And then female Robin out-placed male in CYL 3 with over twice as many votes.

1 hour ago, Coolmanio said:

Holy crap, Berkut's Japanese voice is DOWNRIGHT SCARY.

14 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Idk if anyone mentioned this yet, but in JP,  Berkut is double voiced by himself and Duma, which is cool as hell. Too bad it didn't happen in English.

YES. JAPANESE BERKUT'S VOICING IS FUCKING AMAZING.

I came here just to say that. The moment I heard his voice and saw it as being voiced by both Berkut and Duma, I lost my collective shit, whatever that means.

Oh, yeah. Tiki, too. Good bye wallet. It's rough with both this banner and an anime convention this month.

1 minute ago, Florete said:

I'm guessing you meant "male counterpart" there.

This statement isn't very accurate, though. While male Robin has typically been more popular, it's never been to a large degree. And then female Robin out-placed male in CYL 3 with over twice as many votes.

Yeah I just noticed. I guess if you play Fire Emblem an you have two different genders, I guess the female is always going to be on top. 

Not gonna lie, I’m a bit salty.

Berkut and Mareeta make sense and it’s berkut first alt.

Tiki has enough characters + she barely looks any dufferent from her legendary version.

Corrin also has enough alts bit unlike Tiki she doesn’t even have any story excuses and even if she had the adrift banner already has a weird corrin.

Also, this was the only chance I could see us getting another Julia.

Edited by Hekselka