New "Heroes" Appear: Darkness Within (May 10 ~) SPOILERS: Datamined Stats

Coolmanio

40 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

If we get Julia from FE4 in Fallen Heroes 3, that's a really nice combo.

How about we get Happy Julia instead?

For those who aren't aware, Julia's default profile headshot for dialogue boxes in FE4 is this:

Portrait julia fe04.png

Kinda sad, which is suited for a teenage girl who remembers nothing from the first ten years of her life. And then later recalls a most horrible memory.

This is Julia controlled by Manfroy:

Portrait julia 02 fe04.png

Red eyes and a strict facial expression.

This is Julia in the game's ending, after defeating Julius the final boss of FE4 and seizing Belhalla:

Portrait julia 03 fe04.png

She is happy now, even if papa and twin brother are both well and dead. The world is saved and she can spend it with half-brother Seliph, and maybe a husband if she was lucky enough to find one.

Yet her eyes look even more weirdly out of place than in her brainwashed pic, they do not suit her I think. Just hire Rebecca's artist for the job.

Actually, scrap Christmas as is and give us an Ugly Christmas Sweater Banner, characters drawn to look "ugly" on the whole on top of wearing ugly sweaters. And I want Arthur or someone else trippy to be wearing a crown of lit candles- and no electric fakeouts!

47 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Fallen Hardin was a bad guy obsessed with strenght and being a powerful ruler for the sake of his empire, but he could be reasoned with. I don't think it would be difficult to put him in a FB, or not more diffcult than with other villains like Ashnard, Garon or Zephiel.

And he has full "normal" dialogue with Marth in two chapters of MB2/NM.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Mareeta actually looks really cool and I'm glad to see we got this version of Berkut. Might pull for them, not entirely sure. Does anyone know if there's a GHB unit and who it is?

The GHB is Fallen!Delthea from Act 3 of Shadows of Valentia, don't know what weapon type as of now.

19 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

No Chrom. Ok. Disappointing. 

When was Chrom ever taken over by evil, I admit it has been a year or two since I last played Awakening but I think I would remember a Fallen Chrom.  Of course with Corrin being on here anything is possible for FH3 next year.

6 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

When was Chrom ever taken over by evil, I admit it has been a year or two since I last played Awakening but I think I would remember a Fallen Chrom.  Of course with Corrin being on here anything is possible for FH3 next year.

I'm guessing because of a Cipher card?

B08-002.png

Edited by Kaden

53 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How about we get Happy Julia instead?

This is Julia in the game's ending, after defeating Julius the final boss of FE4 and seizing Belhalla:

Portrait julia 03 fe04.png

She is happy now, even if papa and twin brother are both well and dead. The world is saved and she can spend it with half-brother Seliph, and maybe a husband if she was lucky enough to find one.

I would actually love to have a "Empress Julia alt" in the same way we have an "Exalted Chrom" but since Jugdrall isn't anywhere as popular as Awakening I doubt that would ever happen.

29 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Aside from the card that Kaden shared, it’s also implied that the Deadlords encountered in the Infinite Regalia DLC map are the fallen Gen 1 characters. One of them might’ve been Chrom as Lucina noticed one of them had the Brand.

However, the Risen King Chrom depicted in the Cipher card was definitely never a thing in Awakening itself, just Cipher.

Kreimhild's ally damage could be fun for setting up Brazens, Desperation and Vantage and the like. Plus, a Healer with Martyr could invalidate it.

47 minutes ago, Kaden said:

B08-002.png

When did Chrom become a silicon-based lifeform? Was this the same world where Robin betrayed him by shoving him into a vat of acid inside Grimleal's Fellborg Factory? I hope Lucina avenged him with the H3I FALCHION Missile Launcher.

Talk of a Fallen Chrom always makes me hunger for this:

Conqueror

55 minutes ago, Kaden said:

B08-002.png

Yeah this. 

Plus the lore of the card

robin/Grima kills Chrom, misses their old best friend; but also know Chrom was the best leader

Resurrects Chrom to lead the Risen with a bone armor and bone sword, corrupted Falchion is call it if it was ever in heroes. 

And is a hypothetical for for the Chrom we see in the prologue, which should be fair game since the Corrin was also a hypothetical 

13 hours ago, Etheus said:

And RIP any chance of regular Berkut becoming a better unit.

Give regular Berkut that lance as an upgrade option. :P:

6 hours ago, Ottservia said:

I'm willing to bet this month's mythic is going to be anankos because of this whole Corrin situation

. . .this would make me a lot happier about Corrin's inclusion, if this is the case.

6 hours ago, Lanko said:

Hm, I usually like the Jap dubbings, but I actually disliked this Berkut. I didn't like the echo and the tone of the voice felt like stuff I already heard thousands of times in anime.

The correct abbreviation is JP.  Otherwise, this would be a warning.

4 hours ago, redlight said:

Now if they could just put more effort into making the colorless pool more desirable by periodically injecting new demotes into it

I have plenty of reasons to dive into the colorless pool.  Now that I'm done with my Leon merges, I have another colorless waiting in the wings.

Skill-wise, there's stuff like Death Blow, a couple of exclusive -breakers (mine still see use in Infernal difficulties), Atk Tactic, and Life and Death, to name a few.

3 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

Fallen Hardin was a bad guy obsessed with strenght and being a powerful ruler for the sake of his empire, but he could be reasoned with. I don't think it would be difficult to put him in a FB, or not more diffcult than with other villains like Ashnard, Garon or Zephiel.

Fallen Hardin, with the proper lore, would've been super-interesting.

51 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Kreimhild's ally damage could be fun for setting up Brazens, Desperation and Vantage and the like. Plus, a Healer with Martyr could invalidate it.

. . .I think that's the point.

Whats the problem for the people with this banner? I dig the problem with Tiki and F!Corrin, but i like the Fallen Heroes banner (like last year) and the other 2 are solid choices from IS. Berkut is definitly a good choice by IS. And even though people scream alts all over the place. Seriously... doesnt matter, because all kinds of characters they might add from now are not much known by people, ecxept for Die-hard Fire emblem Fans.

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Really would be nice if once we could have a new banner and just... talk about the new banner, and the new skills that are being introduced into the permanent pool - which could actually indicate that brazen atk/spd (for example) might be on another unit down the road and demotable, (or that brazen def/res might be on a summonable unit), which saves grails and all. just once. 

DW!Mareeta does not feel like anything special. She is basically red melee Lewyn. Flashing Blade 4 seems okay, although I will have to wait for it to be available on the calculator to be sure.

DW!Berkut is awesome for Player Phase dominant teams. That 20 damage is great for setting up Desperation and maybe even Wings of Mercy, and he also gives Player Phase teams a little more flexibility by being an Enemy Phase unit.

DW!F!Corrin seems great for heading deep into enemy range by themselves like LL!Ephraim and doing Galeforce stuff. Since she cannot Galeforce though, she better have a plan B ready or something.

DW!Y!Tiki seems to be the best out of the bunch. She is basically an armor unit with self Armor March and self Hone/Fortify, which basically means she is an infantry unit with almost 200 BST and access to Bold Fighter-Quick Riposte shenanigans. Oh, and the best part is that she is also colorless and got Distant Counter in her Weapon. The only drawback is that she is racist like BL!Roy and even more narcissistic than Surtr (her C skill is basically an A skill, cause fuck teammates; at least Surtr's Threaten can help out nearby teammates take enemies out).

24 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Whats the problem for the people with this banner? I dig the problem with Tiki and F!Corrin, but i like the Fallen Heroes banner (like last year) and the other 2 are solid choices from IS. Berkut is definitly a good choice by IS. And even though people scream alts all over the place. Seriously... doesnt matter, because all kinds of characters they might add from now are not much known by people, ecxept for Die-hard Fire emblem Fans.

Maybe they are not getting enough salt in real life, so they need to supplement it with digital salt intake.

Edited by XRay

i can't but think that ashnard would've been a 10000 times better inclusion than either corrin or tiki

btw, i just hope fallen delthea is good at least

@XRay "DW!Mareeta does not feel like anything special. She is basically red melee Lewyn. Flashing Blade 4 seems okay, although I will have to wait for it to be available on the calculator to be sure."

mareeta looks hella terrifying if you ask me

she can use galeforce extremely well, and she doesn't even have to run desperation, given her sword's effect

Edited by Yexin

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

DW!F!Corrin seems great for heading deep into enemy range by themselves like LL!Ephraim and doing Galeforce stuff.

Breath units cannot learn Galeforce.

15 minutes ago, Yexin said:

@XRay "DW!Mareeta does not feel like anything special. She is basically red melee Lewyn. Flashing Blade 4 seems okay, although I will have to wait for it to be available on the calculator to be sure."

mareeta looks hella terrifying if you ask me

she can use galeforce extremely well, and she doesn't even have to run desperation, given her sword's effect

Oh yeah, I forgot her Weapon also has a Slaying effect. She still does not feel very impressive when we got like Tibarn with guaranteed doubles and is basically a flying pony. 

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Breath units cannot learn Galeforce.

What!? Let me double check.

That is stupid. How come the Laguz can Galeforce? So they basically allow only physical melee units to Galeforce.

Edited by XRay

16 minutes ago, XRay said:

Oh yeah, I forgot her Weapon also has a Slaying effect. She still does not feel very impressive when we got like Tibarn with guaranteed doubles and is basically a flying pony. 

What!? Let me double check.

That is stupid. How come the Laguz can Galeforce? So they basically allow only physical melee units to Galeforce.

Yeah, it's quite interesting fact since the beginning of the game that they're the exception to the typical skills restrictions.

I wonder why exactly; I guess magic damage it's too good to allowed you to use it many times.

4 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Yeah, it's quite interesting fact since the beginning of the game that they're the exception to the typical skills restrictions.

I wonder why exactly; I guess magic damage it's too good to allowed you to use it many times.

Yeah. A lot of units still have shit Res today, but there are also a lot of units with decent Res now.

1 hour ago, IEatLasers said:

Yeah this. 

Plus the lore of the card

robin/Grima kills Chrom, misses their old best friend; but also know Chrom was the best leader

Resurrects Chrom to lead the Risen with a bone armor and bone sword, corrupted Falchion is call it if it was ever in heroes. 

And is a hypothetical for for the Chrom we see in the prologue, which should be fair game since the Corrin was also a hypothetical 

In that case, the card picturing a hypothetical berserk Ike after touching Lehran's Medallion is possible too. Though in that case, Ike would be exactly as Greil had been when he touched it, going on a rampage and killing everything in his path. How would that make sense in Heroes where obviously no one in the summoner's army is killing one another? Could they just have this kind of Ike be like berserk Ashnard where he actually still had some of his sanity? At least, I think Ashnard still retained some sanity after touching it in PoR maniac mode.

I'd actually feel comfortable with this Ike if he retained some sanity too, because then when I see that card, I won't be picturing him killing his sister and friends. :(

Edited by Anacybele

57 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Not getting any demotes from this banner after it's over is a good reason to be upset about this banner, especially since their new pattern now is appearing to be to demote every other banner.

Also, getting the seventh overall Corrin and sixth overall Tiki is ;/ enough. I know that people's opinions on "fallen" alts vary to the point where some people find them acceptable, but there are people who don't agree with that. Personally, the fact that we lost two potential regular banners so the devs could shove in hot springs and picnic doesn't add to my mood that we got yet another alt-full banner as a "new" heroes banner.

There are also relatively popular characters still waiting to be added, like Pent, Louise, Rath, and Nils from Blazing Sword. Or even several missing characters from Awakening. Or heck, if we get more Fates why can't we get like Rinkah and Charlotte instead of Corrin and Camilla alts?

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

How would that make sense in Heroes where obviously no one in the summoner's army is killing one another?

Give his weapon Kriemhild's effect of dealing damage to the nearest ally after combat.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Give his weapon Kriemhild's effect of dealing damage to the nearest ally after combat.

I meant character-wise, not gameplay-wise, but that would make sense too.

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

In that case, the card picturing a hypothetical berserk Ike after touching Lehran's Medallion is possible too. Though in that case, Ike would be exactly as Greil had been when he touched it, going on a rampage and killing everything in his path. How would that make sense in Heroes where obviously no one in the summoner's army is killing one another? Could they just have this kind of Ike be like berserk Ashnard where he actually still had some of his sanity? At least, I think Ashnard still retained some sanity after touching it in PoR maniac mode.

I'd actually feel comfortable with this Ike if he retained some sanity too, because then when I see that card, I won't be picturing him killing his sister and friends. :(

FEH would likely make him retain some senses, but lore-wise, no way would Ike be able to hold any sentience as Ashnard does. Ashnard is already so chaotic in nature that touching the Medallion cannot make him lose himself to chaos. He is already immersed in his own chaos. 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I think for Ike they have to wait for three houses to (potentially) make colorless close range combat exist via punching. 

Punching Ike, beserk Ike joins 

well since Chrom is now at least a gear away, he would be a pretty awesome banner 

a banner with Chrom, most popular man I’m japan, with Ike, most popular man in America...idk why it hasn’t already happened