New "Heroes" Appear: Darkness Within (May 10 ~) SPOILERS: Datamined Stats

Coolmanio

25 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

It's typically an Anime trait, as he said, young characters like her having a fang is not uncommon~

Hm, first time I've seen it. I don't care for it.

22 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Its a trope.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CuteLittleFangs - "These indicate, generally, that the character is mischievous, slightly hostile, or a trickster, but not actually "bad." "

...Weird. Still don't care for it.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

So F!Delthea is looking to be a decent unit after all? Her art looks nice as well. Stats looks alright except I wish she was a little faster. Didn't even consider she would use the enemy only spells from Echoes (so who is going to bring the Medusa spell to Heroes). Death seems like an interesting prf weapon with its Fury-like effect on it. Honestly that is what F!Celica's Beloved Zofia should of had for its effect. Wish she was a red tome unit instead of blue though because I hate it when alts share colors with the original.

Yep, definitely using grails to merge her up though I don't know how long I will have to wait to for her rerun challenge to come so I can get the final copy without wasting grails. I wanted to merge the original Delthea but that will probably never happen since she is gone from the banners I usually summon on and the awful luck I had trying to summon her on focus banners.

Edited by NSSKG151

Spoiler

Mareeta: about what I expected. Snore.

Berkut: aside from having steroids pumped into his Res stat, he's about what I expected. Not too shabby though still wouldn't pull for him.

FCorrin: about what I expected. Velouria's better for Null tanking role.

YTiki: about what I expected. Whatever.

Delthea: about what I expected. Not a bad prf but we have Mae and Tailtiu, who can perform similar roles.

Boring banner overall but hey, I can save my orbs.

Spoiler

I had hoped for Delthea to have mobility and buffing utility on her weapon, but this is also good.

I hate that Corrin is given more BST. It's stupid.

Berkut is probably the best defensive cavalry unit in the game now, but I might be wrong.

Hmm maybe I should support Fallen Berkut with Fallen Celica. Throw them on a team with Duma... Just need one more thematic character for the team. Jedah would make sense, but he's not in the game, and he's not one I'm looking forward to specifically. Hmm... Farnand doesn't quite fit either. Maybe Legendary Alm or something, if I can pull him someday. Some "scion of Duma" version of Alm featuring his ultimate attack as his special or something would be perfect.

4 minutes ago, redlight said:
  Hide contents

I had hoped for Delthea to have mobility and buffing utility on her weapon, but this is also good.

Berkut is probably the best defensive cavalry unit in the game now, but I might be wrong.

Spoiler

IMO, in more than one way. He can take a hit, probably kill on retaliation, then do a hefty amount of damage to a nearby, for instance, Bladetome unit, safely getting them into Desperation range, and in some cases even getting them to below 50% to enable WoM Dancer support, before Player Phase 2 even begins.

It's nasty. I love it. That is, assuming Berkut gets attacked by a ranged unit. I'm just assuming it doesn't work against melee units...

Edited by Xenomata

27 minutes ago, redlight said:
Spoiler

Spoiler

The Corrins were treated as trainee units during Adrift Focus, so maybe they are classifying Corrins as trainees moving forward.

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:
  Hide contents

Didn't even consider she would use the enemy only spells from Echoes

Spoiler

Death is not Enemy only~ Any unit Overclassed into an Enchantress, which is a canon promotion for Delthea, can use it.

12 minutes ago, Landmaster said:
  Hide contents

Death is not Enemy only~ Any unit Overclassed into an Enchantress, which is a canon promotion for Delthea, can use it.

Pay money to get ?

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Forgot that Overclasses gave additional attacks but I also didn't bother getting the Overclasses in that game either so...

Edited by NSSKG151

The "Meet the Heroes" pages for these guys are up, and brought such gems as this:

Spoiler

tiki_torpid_dragon_info01.png

and this:

Spoiler

dyute_tatarrahs_puppet_info04.png

Also, there aren't any unreleased characters listed under any of the "Closely Associated Heroes" sections this time like what we had with Haar. And as a result, Berkut's only one is Alm so RIP him. Yes, you'd think he'd at least have Duma under there too but nope.

Edited by Tybrosion

22 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The "Meet the Heroes" pages for these guys are up, and brought such gems as this:

Hide contents

0/10 Doesn't put her fist against her head

Regarding Delthea's performance:

Spoiler

She's really good. Her attack is rather large for a mage and speed is good enough with Death active. She has decent enough bulk with gen 3 BST and Death boosting it up for her first round of combat is even better. Throw in Fury and Desperation. Oooh boy. She also has some ploy utility due to having a decent res stat as well as the +3 res from Death.

Think of her as the budget option of Tailtiu. You don't even need to spend dew, only feathers. Also, free

Edited by redlight

5 hours ago, Othin said:

Do you have a better method?

Well I was thinking an actual popularity poll, but I'm sure that Lif & Thrasir are actually that popular & not because they just want them playable.

Let's see:

Spoiler

Berkut is quite min-maxed so he'll do his job perfectly. His weapon requires very specific teammates that can benefit from the large damage Kriemhild inflicts so Berkut's going to end up being kinda niche.

Mareeta is...eh. 45 Spd at +0 is bonkers but that's all she has going for her, Karla is the better unit if both were to use the same build thanks to Vassal's Blade +7 true damage. At least having Forseti's effect is a pretty strong boon for her but if one wants pseudo brave effects B!Celica is the better choice Double Lion and the myriad of effective swords she can use Bring Erinys with Clipper+ IS.

Fallen Y!Tiki is L!Tiki (no surprise there, they are the same character with the same outfit) with a liiitle more Atk in exchange of 1 Spd/Res. Being colorless is a double edged sword because she'll be weaker to Falchion users but stronger against Naga users, regardless...L!Tiki has been considered OP for a long time and this one is the same thing so it's obvious Fallen Y!Tiki is also OP.

That Corrin is...yeah. 173 BST is just...no. Get her to +1 and you already have a Gen 2 armor without the movement issues and being colorless makes her invaluable for something like AB. Luckily her stat spread is on the balanced side so none of her stats are anything bonkers and being a Dragon means the usual suspects (Alm/Julia) will be able to easily get rid of her. Her weapon is a little gimmicky but it can work with Mordecai in AR so that's an option, otherwise just go the usual LB+ route. I'd recommend Bonus Doubler over a Breath for her, she'll have no issues using the Flashing Blade seal with her high Spd and she seems geared towards Mixed Phase plays instead of the usual Enemy Phase that dragons do.

Delthea is incredible! She's a little slow-ish to pull off the classic Blade tome build but she doesn't need that boring stuff, her weapon has a better Fury 4 (if only because being in-combat makes her able to caught you off guard if you're not paying attention) which is pretty nuts. Sadly her Hp is at the point where she needs 2~3 rounds of combat to utilize Brazen skills so she's not going to be able to abuse double Brazen builds like OG!Celica but that matters little when Delthea is going to be easily mergeable and she'll make for a pretty great grail project.   

Ooo Bantu's mentioned in Tiki's entry! Think we'll finally get him soon? :D And Luthier! I like him way better than his little sister. Sensible, steadfast, diligent, and takes things with the gravity they deserve.

Edit: I hope they add Rinea, too. But, well... Why did Sharena make Berkut's hair black in her drawings?

Edited by Mercakete

2 hours ago, Alexmender said:
Spoiler

Berkut is quite min-maxed so he'll do his job perfectly. His weapon requires very specific teammates that can benefit from the large damage Kriemhild inflicts so Berkut's going to end up being kinda niche.

Spoiler

I would not call it niche when half the game revolves around Player Phase units. DW!Berkut allows Player Phase units to easily set up Brazens and Desperation, and maybe even Wings of Mercy and Brash Assault. He also helps Counter-Vantage units to set up Vantage, a type of unit that gives Player Phase dominant teams flexibility by being a dual phase unit. DW!Berkut himself also gives Player Phase dominant teams flexibility by being a Distant Counter Enemy Phase unit with decent mobility.

7 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:
  Hide contents

Didn't even consider she would use the enemy only spells from Echoes (so who is going to bring the Medusa spell to Heroes).

Spoiler

What kind of question is that? Nuibaba of course.

Edited by GrandeRampel

4 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Well I was thinking an actual popularity poll, but I'm sure that Lif & Thrasir are actually that popular & not because they just want them playable.

We don't have an "actual" popularity poll. CYL has its issues, but it's the closest thing we've got right now.

7 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Reveal hidden contents

tiki_torpid_dragon_info01.png

and this:

Reveal hidden contents

Also, there aren't any unreleased characters listed under any of the "Closely Associated Heroes" sections this time like what we had with Haar. And as a result, Berkut's only one is Alm so RIP him. Yes, you'd think he'd at least have Duma under there too but nope.

So, does this further means Jill will likely be added soon this year if they still didn't include obvious characters like Rinea for Berkut and Eyvel for Mareeta under their closely associated heroes section?

Just saw the stats.

Poor Duma, he didn't deserve this.

Spoiler

He's not even been released for half a year and the "God of Strength" only has one BST more than an infantry Corrin unit. 

I know this is a gatcha and characters that are supposed to be stronger will get weaker if they've been released earlier but this just feels wrong. Guy should have had 180 BST, just like LTiki.

I honestly forgot about the heirs of fate dlc. When I first saw possessed corrin, I thought they made a bad choice. Now it makes sense. Though in my opinion l, possessed scarlet might have been a better choice then corrin. 

3 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

So, does this further means Jill will likely be added soon this year if they still didn't include obvious characters like Rinea for Berkut and Eyvel for Mareeta under their closely associated heroes section?

I mean, I think Rinea will be added soon regardless, but maybe seasonals don't count?

I hope Eyvel gets added eventually, but I expect both Jill and Rinea long before her.

17 minutes ago, Othin said:

I mean, I think Rinea will be added soon regardless, but maybe seasonals don't count?

I hope Eyvel gets added eventually, but I expect both Jill and Rinea long before her.

Oh yeah, I hope all of them get added in the future.