New "Heroes" Appear: Darkness Within (May 10 ~) SPOILERS: Datamined Stats

Coolmanio

1 minute ago, Stroud said:

That is not what I mean. I mean that with Three Houses coming in June we can expect Three Houses Banners starting July. This banner was a chance to fill some missing characters before that wave happens. 

Ah, my bad.

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

Man, I am all for malevolent characters. Have all 3 from last time, will pull again this time. Probably not red (Mareeta looks similar to Fallen Celica), but blue and colourless for sure!

I'm that one weird person who's preference is just playing good guys and having an aversion to playing evil guys in general. Weirdly stubborn, I know. :P

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notification is in, a Delthea alt is the GHB. Starts on the 12th. So no fallen Azura. Where did people get this idea anyway?

Edited by Anacybele

Meh...the only reason I'd pull for anyone here would be for the Dragon Flowers. Those are so hard to come by. Otherwise, meh. I'd rather have just gotten an actual Thracia banner with the regular Mareeta. Corrin seems like a strange choice. Berkut's weapon looks like the most unhelpful thing ever. Tiki is freaking BUSTED. We've now gotten our umpteenth Corrin and Tiki (and people keep/kept complaining about Lyn...ha!).

I really wish this were a dedicated Thracia banner. Or a dedicated Echoes banner. Or a dedicated SOMETHING banner instead of another Attack of the Fallen Alts banner.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Notification is in, a Delthea alt is the GHB. So no fallen Azura. Where did people get this idea anyway?

I haven't seen it, but supposedly Rena Strober made some comments in an interview or something about a "crazy Azura."

Delthea is the GHB unit?  Cool since I have never pulled her regular version.  All I have to say is thank Naga this is a skip banner for me, though I will use the tickets on colorless since dragons are cool.  

Also, did you guys notice that in female Corrin's description for her B-skill, they used "Panic" instead of repeating the "converts bonuses into penalties" wording like they usually do? I wonder if it means they're shortening up their long ass descriptions.

No ones gonna get demoted lol. And it seems fallen heroes aren't just evil versions that are made up. They're actual characters that have been possessed or gone berserk at one point in the series.

Berkut truly is the prince that was promised. Mareeta looks dangerous to deal with on player phase. Tiki seems to be annoying to deal with.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

How are spots wasted when Three Houses hasn't even released yet?

I did not expect Three Houses characters, I hoped for characters which are not yet in the game to be released before a Three Houses wave could happen. 

2 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Ah, my bad.

No worry, I could have written it more directly from the beginning. Just letting my salt off on this banner. xD

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Meh...the only reason I'd pull for anyone here would be for the Dragon Flowers. Those are so hard to come by. Otherwise, meh. I'd rather have just gotten an actual Thracia banner with the regular Mareeta. Corrin seems like a strange choice. Berkut's weapon looks like the most unhelpful thing ever. Tiki is freaking BUSTED. We've now gotten our umpteenth Corrin and Tiki (and people keep/kept complaining about Lyn...ha!).

I really wish this were a dedicated Thracia banner. Or a dedicated Echoes banner. Or a dedicated SOMETHING banner instead of another Attack of the Fallen Alts banner.

Personally speaking, I kind of like the mixed banners that bring in units from different games. Makes things more interesting than all characters being from the same game.

5 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I haven't seen it, but supposedly Rena Strober made some comments in an interview or something about a "crazy Azura."

When was this? If it was late last year, she was probably talking about legendary Azura.

I don't mind banners that mix the games. I would just rather see new characters in them than a bunch of alts. Excluding seasonal banners, of course.

Edited by Anacybele

I saw this edit on Twitter and it made possessed Berkut's art even better

D6A3RLBWsAAUKx4?format=jpg&name=small

3 minutes ago, Stroud said:

I hoped for characters which are not yet in the game to be released before a Three Houses wave could happen. 

I mean, we did get one. It's not like everyone in this banner was already in the game.

Edited by Armagon

I couldn’t’ve even told you what game Mareeta was from before twenty minutes ago, but she’s still the person I want most. I don’t need another infantry sword unit, but her weapon looks amazing especially combined with her a skill! I don’t really care for any of the others even if Corrin’s art is nice (Berkut’s looks super creepy though and Rinea in his sprite is an excellent touch). 

I am excited for Delthea as a grand hero battle! I doubt she’ll have any skills as nice as the others, but it feels like it’s been a while since we’ve gotten a ghb mage, especially an infantry one (other than Aversa, I think the last was Julius maybe?)

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Also, did you guys notice that in female Corrin's description for her B-skill, they used "Panic" instead of repeating the "converts bonuses into penalties" wording like they usually do? I wonder if it means they're shortening up their long ass descriptions.

Reminds me of what they did in Yugioh. "Graveyard" becomes the "GY", "remove from play" becomes "banish", and "inflict the difference as damage" to "piercing damage".

I have no on clue who is Mareeta is. Berkut is nice. Yet another Corrin this time half drunk. Tiki is nice considering how difficult her leg version is to get. I might considering getting her but that would mean sinking into my Bride Tharja savings. Decisions, decisions.

I loved this banner. I will not summon on it, I will only use my tickets in the colorless orbs, but I really liked it

For the people who don't know about Mareeta:
Mareeta has a stout heart and never gives up, but she ended up being captured by Raydrik, where she attacked Eyvel under the control of the Shadow Sword, which would later have its curse removed and become Mareeta's Sword. After being rescued by Galzus and Saias, she joins Leif's army. She appears in Thracia 776.

Source: FE Wikia

Edited by Diovani Bressan

F!Corrin's chibi looks drunk and hungry to me. She's all wobbly and her open mouth kind of makes it look like she's staring at some tasty food. Corrin's association with water and Marcella Lentz-Pope's voice reminding me of Willia Holland also makes me want to consider her Norted. Corrinnort?

Anyway, fallen Berkut's kit screams Aether Raids nightmare. Have him be bait while nearby someone like regular Celica or whoever wants to be at low health for Brazen, Desperation, or Vantage shenanigans and let the fun begin!

4 minutes ago, Florete said:

Oh, Corrin should have been Scarlet. There's not even a green unit on the banner.

Thanks for reminding me about possessed Gunther. We need more sexy, evil old men in this game. :p

Edit: Oh neat, witch Delthea is going to be our next GHB... Why must you be so cruel, developers?

Edited by Kaden

Man, this banner looks so fucking amazing, Berkut makes up for the best, his art is the best and he has Rinea.

Berkut and Tiki are my priorities, plus Delthea's coming as Tattarrah's ouppet WHOOO

I'm happy Mareeta's in the game in some form, and her sprite looks really nice.  Still, I'm undecided if I want to pull for her -- I'd go for a normal, non-fallen version any day. 

A character's art and sprite work usually do little as far as enticing me to pull, but good lord Berkut.  He is creepy as hell and I love it.

Corrin and Tiki are the duds of this banner for me.  This is what, their 4th version each now? 

No possibility of demotes really bites, and is enough to really sour this type of banner for me even though I should otherwise like it.