Jump to content
Tuvy2

Ranking every female FE character in existence

Recommended Posts

A while ago I stumbled upon the great FE tier list maker. Since then I have been creating various meme tier lists and serious unit tier lists per FE games.

However those have been made, so I decided to try and do something completely original, I ranked every female character.

Now to say this is all completely correct and accurate to everybody is obviously false, as people have their own opinions. But these are mine, so please respect them and I'll respect yours. Some of the rankings are memey, but most are based on my experiences and thoughts.

If anybody has any questions I would love to answer them, I love discussing characters and why I personally like them, so I will at any given chance.

Post your own ratings of FE girls on this thread as well, I would love to see your own opinions!

 

Screenshot 2019-05-07 at 9.40.14 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Sees Severa in D tier* you have committed a great sin with this tier list and the waifu gods will punish you severely for this transgression

Edited by Ottservia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

*Sees Severa in D tier* you have committed a great sin with this tier list and the waifu gods will punish you severely for this transgression

And puts Lyn in F tier..

WHAT SORT OF TREACHERY IS THIS?! 

Edited by ~ Yuri ~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ~ Yuri ~ said:

He C L E A R L Y  doesn't have a good taste in waifus...

I mean say'ri is in A tier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lmao, one of the Genealogy 2nd gen subs is in S-tier (and probably one of the absolute worst ones gameplay-wise, at that), I can already tell this thread is going places.

Oboro and Lucina have been placed down, like, 5-7 tiers too low.  Mallesia is at least three tiers too high.  And- are you kidding, placing Setsuna that high???

And I'm sorry, but you can't claim that Ninian and Sophia are children while simultaneously placing Tailtiu, Tine, and Silvia elsewhere on the list.  Nor will I let you get away with placing the Genealogy mid-boss clones in separate tiers.

Will give you credit tho for repping awkward freckle girl Dorothy.  That said, I feel like you made this while drunk on the toilet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, why is Meg in E tier? I've never, in my entire life, heard anyone say "Meg is best waifu!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, there are two problems I see here.

  1. Marisha ought to be in the Child tier with the other lolis.
  2. Nobody in Three Houses ought to be here because of how little we know about them.

Although, Charlotte and Reina both have pretty respectable tier placements, so I guess your tastes aren't completely terrible.

20 minutes ago, ~ Yuri ~ said:

Also, why is Meg in E tier? I've never, in my entire life, heard anyone say "Meg is best waifu!"

You just answered your own question.

Also, Meg is best waifu.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Also, Meg is best waifu.

You forgot to add a ! smh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got Men shouldn't be such a low tier, in my opinion. It's the writers acknowledging these women are highly sought after because of the great qualities they have. Like Mangs says in regards to Louise, her being married only confirms what he sees in her. And we've all been in a position where our flame is spoken for. I don't know if I'd extend such high praise to a woman that just has a mutual crush, like Mae and her boy toy Boey. Also Genny is a CHILD.

Anyway I can't say I approve of most of these...terrible base stats. If I'm going to date some chick, she needs some high base stats. I don't do high maintenance girls.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Anyway I can't say I approve of most of these...terrible base stats. If I'm going to date some chick, she needs some high base stats. I don't do high maintenance girls.

Athos best girl confirmed! :P:

Since this is an opinion piece (and a pretty terrible one, to boot), I'm going to shove this into Far from the Forest.  For now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ottservia said:

*Sees Severa in D tier* you have committed a great sin with this tier list and the waifu gods will punish you severely for this transgression

I see the appeal in her and I actually like her a bit, but the tsundere thing still wards me off like holy water to a demon.

 

4 hours ago, ~ Yuri ~ said:

And puts Lyn in F tier..

WHAT SORT OF TREACHERY IS THIS?! 

 

As I said, it's my opinion, her design is attractive, but her character isn't as interesting to me as I think it should be, her being a lord and all. It's also just really annoying to see her getting a lot of love when really other well-written characters deserve it more, like Finn and Nanna. Again, just my opinion.

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Tharja in F tier yet Marisha is in A+. Peculiar taste you got there.

She's an abusive mom, I can't really see past that. Also who's Marisha, there is no A+ tier. 

 

2 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Patty in A- tier, I approve. I find Jill being in F tier disturbing however

Eh, she's racist, and I'm not a fan of her design.

3 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

lmao, one of the Genealogy 2nd gen subs is in S-tier (and probably one of the absolute worst ones gameplay-wise, at that), I can already tell this thread is going places.

Oboro and Lucina have been placed down, like, 5-7 tiers too low.  Mallesia is at least three tiers too high.  And- are you kidding, placing Setsuna that high???

And I'm sorry, but you can't claim that Ninian and Sophia are children while simultaneously placing Tailtiu, Tine, and Silvia elsewhere on the list.  Nor will I let you get away with placing the Genealogy mid-boss clones in separate tiers.

Will give you credit tho for repping awkward freckle girl Dorothy.  That said, I feel like you made this while drunk on the toilet.

Daisy is more of an inside joke between me and my brother, and I like her design a whole lot. In reality, I think Nanna is best girl.

Oboro has an interesting character, and I can see the appeal/well-written factor, same for Lucina, but I don't think either of them, especially Lucina, is really interesting immediately. I don't expect characters to pop out an automatically be full of personality or intrigue, but I have a big problem with characters that kind of require deep digging to understand. You should be able to enjoy a character without learning every fact about them. I don't think Lucina, in particular, does that, for me at least. And about the Setsuna thing, I don't think really any of the Fates cast is well written, so I really only like the completely out there joke ones, like Setsuna, plus her design is nice.

Ya I was a bit all over the place while making this, as it took me around 6 days whenever I was not busy with homework/ general life stuff. I think my main reasoning for Sylvia, Tailtyu, and Tine, was that at some point in the first gen, as it takes place over a few solid years, they were 17-18, old enough to have a child and be married in that era. Not so much Tine though when I think about it, so looking back on that I would go back and change that. The bosses get pity points for breaking the mold.

Ya, Dorothy represent.

3 hours ago, ~ Yuri ~ said:

Also, why is Meg in E tier? I've never, in my entire life, heard anyone say "Meg is best waifu!"

I have, and those who have defended her to the ends of the Earth, also shes a good meme.

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

Considering how you hate RD, I thought you'd put Micaiah low so seeing her in the middle makes me happy. 

I've softened up to RD, those who made it did the best for what they were trying I guess. I respect those who like her, her design is nice and honestly I think she should 100% have been the main character over Ike.

 

58 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Got Men shouldn't be such a low tier, in my opinion. It's the writers acknowledging these women are highly sought after because of the great qualities they have. Like Mangs says in regards to Louise, her being married only confirms what he sees in her. And we've all been in a position where our flame is spoken for. I don't know if I'd extend such high praise to a woman that just has a mutual crush, like Mae and her boy toy Boey. Also Genny is a CHILD.

Anyway I can't say I approve of most of these...terrible base stats. If I'm going to date some chick, she needs some high base stats. I don't do high maintenance girls.

 

Oh, it's not a low tier really, If I could position it I would put it off to the side rather than at the bottom, I'm just not rating them because I'm no homewrecker. To be honest, most girls in that tier are actually some of the better ones, like Mae.

And about Genny, 1. Ya 2. Ya would fix

51 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Athos best girl confirmed! :P:

Since this is an opinion piece (and a pretty terrible one, to boot), I'm going to shove this into Far from the Forest.  For now.

Thanks for fixing that!

Edited by Tuvy2
Fixing answers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Tuvy2 said:

I see the appeal in her and I actually like her a bit, but the tsundere thing still wards me off like holy water to a demon.

I'm sorry but your logic here confuses me. Are you saying the simple fact that she is a tsundere is what makes you dislike her? cause I don't about you but that sounds very close minded if you ask me. Like so what if she's a tsundere? does detract from her overall writing quality? I don't think should because yeah it may be a recognizable but that doesn't mean it's inherently bad so... your logic just confuses me greatly. Like I can understand if you simply don't like the archetype cause that's a matter of just personal distaste. However what you're saying here is basically: "Oh yeah She's a decent character that I like but tsundere = bad so therefore she is bad" Like just because the archetype in general has produced stinkers you don't like that doesn't make the entire archetype bad. Not saying we can't have a difference of opinion but I just need you to explain yourself better.  

Edited by Ottservia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I'm sorry but your logic here confuses me. Are you saying the simple fact that she is a tsundere is what makes you dislike her? cause I don't about you but that sounds very close minded if you ask me. Like so what if she's a tsundere? does detract from her overall writing quality? I don't think should because yeah it may be a recognizable but that doesn't mean it's inherently so... your logic just confuses me greatly. Like I can understand if you simply don't like the archetype cause that's a matter of just personal distaste. However what you're saying here is basically: "Oh yeah She's a decent character that I like but tsundere = bad so therefore she is bad" Like just because the archetype in general that has produced stinkers you don't like that doesn't make the entire archetype bad. Not saying we can't have a difference of opinion but I just you to explain yourself better.  

Okay, I will. Her character is decent and makes some sense, however, I don't think how the character comes across via her dialogue and writing is that good. If you read about a character that was overshadowed by her mother and her love for a man other than her father and her bitterness stems from that then she's fine, but her dialogue comes off as somewhat annoying and confusing. This s from her tsundere type traits. She would be C, maybe even B tier, if her dialogue was written better because her overall character is well written and makes sense, but the way she acts and is portrayed through the game is pretty D tier worthy. Again, my opinion, I'm certain you and other people don't think her dialogue comes across this way. I'm glad you are listening to what I have to say, as I think your perspective is interesting and just as accurate as mine is.

Edited by Tuvy2
Spelling error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tuvy2 said:

Okay, I will. Her character is decent and makes some sense, however, I don't think how the character comes across via her dialogue and writing is that good. If you read about a character that was overshadowed by her mother and her love for a man other than her father and her bitterness stems from that then she's fine, but her dialogue comes off as somewhat annoying and confusing. This s from her tsundere type traits. She would be C, maybe even B tier, if her dialogue was written better because her overall character is well written and makes sense, but the way she acts and is portrayed through the game is pretty D tier worthy. Again, my opinion, I'm certain you and other people don't think her dialogue comes across this way. I'm glad you are listening to what I have to say, as I think your perspective is interesting and just as accurate as mine is.

okay that's a fair enough assessment that I disagree with but won't argue because of how subjective it is. I apologize if I was rather crude?(I dunno if that's the right word)in my prior post 

Edited by Ottservia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ottservia said:

okay that's a fair enough assessment that I disagree with but won't argue because of how subjective it is. I apologize if I was rather crude?(I dunno if that's the right word)in my prior post 

No it's fine, I'm glad you explained your reason instead of just screeching. This is all subjective, it's personal taste, my main point of this topic was to open up the discussion of this kind of stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

You're completely overlooking her character development, you dumbass

 

Woah. Sorry, I know she has character development, but sadly by the time she develops it’s a little to late for me. I know it’s not going to be instant, however in a game where you individually use, level up, and grow to care for your units one that takes a while to not be incredibly flawed in a bad way isn’t cutting it. My opinion, I don’t hate her and I see that those who dive deep in her development and can see past her initial traits like her, but I can’t really myself. We disagree, but don’t swear at anyone for their opinions, it won’t end well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I said, it's my opinion, I find her design attractive, but her character isn't as to me as I think it should be, her being a lord and all. It's also really annoying to see her getting a lot of love when really other well-written characters deserve it more, like Finn and Hanna. Again, just my opinion.

 

I know, I wasn't being serious when I said that, just a joke as all. It was an alright list overall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...