Ranking every female FE character in existence

Tuvy2

1 minute ago, ~ Yuri ~ said:

As I said, it's my opinion, I find her design attractive, but her character isn't as to me as I think it should be, her being a lord and all. It's also really annoying to see her getting a lot of love when really other well-written characters deserve it more, like Finn and Hanna. Again, just my opinion.

I know, I wasn't being serious when I said that, just a joke as all. It was an alright list overall.

Thanks man, even if you didn’t mean it I’m sure some fans would eventually find this topic, so I just said it when I could.

2 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Marisha is Malliesia's localized name.

Oh gotcha. I always thought her concept and execution was pretty hilarious, and I ship her with one of my fav boys and I didn’t want to disrespect my boy so I put her rather high. I never really thought she looked super young. I thought the grandma was exaggerating, in my mind she’s like 17-19.

Edited by Tuvy2
Misspelled

Alright. I made a set of tier lists for each game. Most of them were at a glance (mostly games I have never played), so I am not the best judge in this regard.

However, I will only give who my best girls from each game are (as well as extra characters) and their reasons.

Sheena: She seems like someone I can get along with well. But man, she checks all the boxes for an attractive woman for me. Long, dark hair (preferably black, but brown is nice), a nice face, and, as of confirmation in Cipher, a nice figure??. Catria is a close second though, might even beat her if I think for long enough.

Silque: She’s cute, and just a good woman as a whole. Hips too. Don’t know if she accepts, but I would accept immediately if she asks me out. But I understand why not many people say this: we have Clair, Faye, Mae, and Sonya walkin’ about.

Lene: Heroes provided a nice boost. I think her in Heroes is why I feel she is best girl here.

Ishtar: Among the extra characters, I felt she deserved the best. And she real attractive to boot; white and black hair get me sometimes.

Olwen: Black hair and the bod?? again, but Heroes does her nice favors. And she needs a hug.

Fir: I dunno, I like what I have seen of her so far. A definite use when I eventually play FE6 (well, all of these will be once I get to their games). Will build her and Sheena in Heroes at some point, too; possibly give Sheena my next Distant Counter.

Rebecca: Once again, a cute, wholesome girl. And she cooks!

Lute: I’d be interested in talking to Lute about the crazy stuff.

Jill: Attractive and upstanding. Even in spite of her past.

Tiki: The queen. I just have a strong personal connection with her at this point.

Velouria: I can get behind hanging out with her, as long as we have a plan on where to put her treasures.

Sharena: Who doesn’t want a best friend for a girlfriend? Sure, she might be overbearingly talkative sometimes, but I know that I can get attracted to someone like Sharena from personal experience.

24 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Sheena: She seems like someone I can get along with well. But man, she checks all the boxes for an attractive woman for me. Long, dark hair (preferably black, but brown is nice), a nice face, and, as of confirmation in Cipher, a nice figure??.

Don't forget to throw "Axe Armor" in there.  :wub:

2 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Don't forget to throw "Axe Armor" in there.  :wub:

Only in FEH. Why they chose to make her that instead of Effie I don't get. FE3 Armors are just Lance, FE11-12 are Lance + Bow. Effie or Gwendolyn and Sheena swapped Colors would've made more sense, since they at least promote to Axes.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer
I put Elise when I meant Effie

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Only in FEH. Why they chose to make her that instead of Effie I don't get. FE3 Armors are just Lance, FE11-12 are Lance + Bow. Effie or Gwendolyn and Sheena swapped Colors would've made more sense, since they at least promote to Axes.

For whatever reason, Sheena was depicted wielding an axe in the original TCG even though she couldn't wield them in-game.

latest?cb=20140108072635

Interestingly, it also depicted Hardin wielding a scythe as an Emperor.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They probably wanted another axe armor at launch, cuz if she was lance, Hector would've been the only axe armor present at launch

On 5/11/2019 at 7:49 AM, Azure in a Roundabout said:

I still don’t get it.

It's simple, my man.

Has an axe = Better waifu.

Now, that doesn't necessarily mean a good waifu, but giving any waifu an axe automatically raises them one tier as compared to where they would be without axes.

While axes are good, axe wyverns are slightly more preferable.

Even more desirable than that is an axe armor.

Yet-!

There is one kind of axe unit which is said to be the most desirable of all. According to some legends, being one of these can raise a waifu's ranking by up to three tiers: Brigand ladies.

4 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

It's simple, my man.

Has an axe = Better waifu.

Now, that doesn't necessarily mean a good waifu, but giving any waifu an axe automatically raises them one tier as compared to where they would be without axes.

Don't forget "armored = better waifu"

• 2 weeks later...