Projared

Perkilator

In came you didn't get the news, ProJared was revealed to have been cheating on his wife and soliciting underage fans.

He's cheated not only his wife, but himself. It's sad that he doesn't know the difference between game and integrity, because I subbed to him in early 2017 during my sophomore year of high school.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jared cheating on his wife is something between him and her. Its not nice towards her but ultimately its none of my business. 

Soliciting underaged fans is another matter though. I'm pretty sure its against the law and even if it doesn't then it still breaks a lot of ethical lines. Not cool.

Is there any kind of hard proof for this stuff, though? Don't get me wrong: the soliciting of underaged people is nothing to scoff at, but I still think "innocent until proven guilty" applies here. In today's times, you may never know whether such accusations are actually true or just some desperate fool trying to get attention.

3 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Jared cheating on his wife is something between him and her. Its not nice towards her but ultimately its none of my business. 

He announced the divorce on Twitter for all to see and blocked her shortly after he made the tweet (she actually found out about the announcement after he posted it, she wasn't aware he would do this). She was not pleased and people started ratting him out. You can find his nudes on Twitter (censored of course) since he's trending or at least was when shit hit the fan. She was aware of his Tumblr page where he made sexually provocative poses, but she regarded as his way of making a joke. What she was not aware of was the nudes he was sending to his fans. There have been allegations of an underage female receiving such nudes, but there isn't any way to confirm the age of the nudes being sent as well as the accusers age.

He was cheating on his wife with Game Grumps's Ross O'Donovan's former partner, but there's been drama recently between Jared and Game Grumps that both might have cheated on their partners. Funnily enough before shit hit the fan, they privated all videos featuring Jared on the Game Grumps channel. This was over a month ago.

His subcount is almost under a million. Dreamy Creamy Keemy will cover the story tomorrow so there can be expected to be more blowback to his channel not that I care. Just pointing it out.

This did not age well

Spoiler

D6G8qFdWwAAqxOk.jpg

On another note, DSP manages to outlast another content creator. Can this madman be stopped?

EDIT: I misinformed people about the relationship status of the woman Jared had a relationship with. She used to be married to a Game Grumps affiliate, but that ended tlast year. However, videos featuring Jared on the Game Grumps channel have been privated so there's drama there.

Edited by redlight

Ah, well I knew something was wrong when the Game Grumps privited all of the videos with Jared in it. But I didn't know it would be this extreme. But I'm still on the ropes, I don't want to believe it, I really don't...It's a shame..

1 hour ago, redlight said:

He announced the divorce on Twitter for all to see and blocked her shortly after he made the tweet (she actually found out about the announcement after he posted it, she wasn't aware he would do this). She was not pleased and people started ratting him out. You can find his nudes on Twitter (censored of course) since he's trending or at least was when shit hit the fan. She was aware of his Tumblr page where he made sexually provocative poses, but she regarded as his way of making a joke. What she was not aware of was the nudes he was sending to his fans. There have been allegations of an underage female receiving such nudes, but there isn't any way to confirm the age of the nudes being sent as well as the accusers age.

He was cheating on his wife with Game Grumps's Ross O'Donovan's GF. Funnily enough before shit hit the fan, they privated all videos featuring Jared on the Game Grumps channel. This was over a month ago.

Oh no, Ross and Holly were married. They divorced in October of last year due to Holly wanting to move back to Seattle for her birds, since it was less smoggy there. Of course, given that Jared's fling with her had been going on for at least a year now, I feel like this was a big part of it, rather than the other.

And no, not all the nudes are censored. I came across a full-blown dick pic while scrolling through the drama.

53 minutes ago, Dai said:

Oh no, Ross and Holly were married. They divorced in October of last year due to Holly wanting to move back to Seattle for her birds, since it was less smoggy there. Of course, given that Jared's fling with her had been going on for at least a year now, I feel like this was a big part of it, rather than the other.

And no, not all the nudes are censored. I came across a full-blown dick pic while scrolling through the drama.

My bad. Apologies to the misinformed. I'll quickly edit them.

Yikes. Luckily I browsed the Twitter of people documenting the situation. Either blurred or blackened

Edited by redlight

1 hour ago, Tryhard said:

don't get attached to e-celebs in general

reminds me of when jewwario died and the accusations that were alleviated against him after the fact

Agreed, it's sad to see when someone quits, like Dave from Gamesack.

I'll keep my subscription on his channel and see what it does to him, doubt it's going to hit him as had as MundaneMatt.

___

And if those accusations are true, he won't be the only Jarred eating a $5 footlong. 

Who's DSP?

The cheating sounds bad, but that's between him and his wife.

The underage solicitation I'll withhold judgement until we get more evidence.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Who's DSP?

The cheating sounds bad, but that's between him and his wife.

The underage solicitation I'll withhold judgement until we get more evidence.

Darksydephil, I believe?

4 hours ago, redlight said:

On another note, DSP manages to outlast another content creator. Can this madman be stopped?

Even as a joke, its unlikely projared will lose much except his image just like drdisrespect. Unless hes kicked off YouTube he will do fine.

Dsp is still a scam artist begging for money at any opportunity, if you can call that lasting.

1 minute ago, Tryhard said:

Even as a joke, its unlikely projared will lose much except his image just like drdisrespect. Unless hes kicked off YouTube he will do fine.

Dsp is still a scam artist begging for money at any opportunity, if you can call that lasting.

I'm talking about being active, but yeah. The man's a garbage human being. He's being doing this for years and keeps on falling deeper into the rabbit hole. Past the point of redemption

It's hard to be active again after this kind of controversy. Unless Jared manages to handle this well and the allegations against minors are unfounded. Even then, he's incredibly inactive on his main channel.

24 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Who's DSP?

A YouTuber, he has gaming channel. 

He got caught whacking it on stream when he thought the camera was off. Thankfully you couldn't see him doing it, because it was under the desk.

1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

A YouTuber, he has gaming channel. 

He got caught whacking it on stream when he thought the camera was off. Thankfully you couldn't see him doing it, because it was under the desk.

That could be embarrassing, but if it was an accident, it's not really something that's too horrible.

I had noticed ProJared has been really inactive.  I wonder how people who do YouTube as a career survive when they never make videos, like Spoony.

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That could be embarrassing, but if it was an accident, it's not really something that's too horrible.

I had noticed ProJared has been really inactive.  I wonder how people who do YouTube as a career survive when they never make videos, like Spoony.

He has a gaming channel that's active. Probably streams, but I'm too lazy to confirm that

5 hours ago, redlight said:

As stupid a gamer and as shitty opinions as he has, at least he isn't being a sexual predator or making light humor of dead bodies.  Not yet, anyway, if he has been doing any of this under the radar.

As far as I know, the worst/most scandalous thing he's done is masturbating on-stream.  I just see him as someone to laugh at.  Though I don't even really pay attention to him; after all, he hates Metal Gear Solid 3 due to his own ineptitude, and because of that I have no respect for his opinion on games.

Anyway...

It's a bit of a shame to learn of this, I actually sorta liked watching the guy.  To know he might possibly be preying on minors sucks on a number of levels.  But the drama would definitely explain the lack of activity on his main channel.

26 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I was thinking about Spoony as well, but he doesn't do anything and complains about having no money, and tweets a lot, that's about it.

when you shower someone with a bunch of attention and probably a lot of money from making youtube videos or twitch in a short rise to popularity, it's not really surprising that egos can grow

12 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

As far as I know, the worst/most scandalous thing he's done is masturbating on-stream.  I just see him as someone to laugh at.  Though I don't even really pay attention to him; after all, he hates Metal Gear Solid 3 due to his own ineptitude, and because of that I have no respect for his opinion on games.

honestly that ranks pretty low in what I think of what he's done other than being embarrassing, considering his recent stunts (like) begging constantly for his viewers to pay his taxes (he said he owed $17K in back taxes but can't even keep his lies straight) only for him to go on a holiday and get married with no prior telling of this to anyone else in the same week he needs to pay his taxes in april. hence me calling him a scam artist.

he also implied his parents were dying and that's why he was taking a trip to see them for the aforementioned holiday even though there was nothing wrong with them

Edited by Tryhard

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

At first when Spoony left Channel Awesome he had about 5,000 dollars per month on Patreon from his fans. But that slowly dried up due his barely making videos, lashing out at his supporters, and poor mental state. The last I heard of him a couple months ago he has housing issue, no clue how he is currently doing. 

It's unfortunate to hear this, but we now know what must be done.

Hey guys.

What did Jared do when confronted with accusations? Hide, lied.

8 hours ago, Perkilator said:

6 hours ago, redlight said:

Dreamy Creamy Keemy will cover the story tomorrow so there can be expected to be more blowback to his channel not that I care. Just pointing it out.

Didn't even take him that long.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised to hear that his sex life is rather gnarled and degenerate and generally very uncool, based on what I know about him.

That being said, I'll wait a little bit to see how the allegation story develops.

Maybe.

Probably not.

I'll probably just forget about it and the police will have to deal with it, and then in three-to-eight months I'll get a video in my subscriptions which will remind me about the situation and let me know what happened.