If you can have some weapons, skills, abilities, items, or something from Heroes, what would they be?

XRay

If the Rightful Goddess Anna appears before you one day while play Heroes, and she decides to grant you ten (or more) things from Heroes for free (I know it will probably cost me an arm and leg, but let a man dream), what would you pick? It can be anything from a weapon, skill, Feh, ASFP!Genny's deer, Aether Keep, Askran royals' ability to open portals, etc. How would prioritize your picks?

— — — — — — —

The first thing I would ask for is her hand in marriage. I cannot believe the first thing I thought of was invincibility rather than the goddess herself. How can I call myself a follower of Anna if I do not love her enough to ask her to be waifu? I should be ashamed. And who does not want to marry the goddess of RNG and money? If she is my official waifu, maybe she also would not charge me an arm and leg.

For me, the next thing I think I want the most is Embla's Ward or Múspellflame. I am not really sure what else to say besides being unkillable is pretty freaking awesome. Actually, now that I think about it, what happens if you got cursed by Hel and got Embla's Ward or Múspellflame at the same time? How can she kill you if you are immune to being damaged?

My next pick would be the Askran royalty's ability to open portals and travel anywhere. I like travelling and it would be cool to visit places lika Carcino, Awakening DLC's Anna's hot spring, Valla, Fate's DLC museum, Aether Resorts, Mila's Temple, etc. Imagine all the money I could make if I buy unbreakable weapons from Nohr and Hoshido sell them to other places like Ylisse and Magvel! I also want to collect Einherjar cards like Bubba and build my own harem.

I guess the next thing I want the most is Emblian royals' ability to enforce contracts on people to make them do whatever you want. If you have seen the anime Code Geass, it is kind of like the main character's power to give an order anyone and force them to comply, but he can only do it once per person (when necessary, he simply works around this "once per person" rule by commanding them to "follow all my commands" or something similar).

The next ability I want is Hel's ability to curse and kill anyone. Paired with Embla's Ward or Múspellflame, I am basically invincible now and none can stand in my way!

The next thing I want is Breidablik. It is another method of summoning waifus and amassing your own army. It does cost Orbs though.

The next thing I want is Feh because she can deliver free Orbs to me to reload Breidablik.

The next pick would be my own Aether Resort. Having my own flying island castle/town sounds super luxurious and I can travel in style and comfort.

The next pick I want is Loki's Tactician Hat EX, so I can bend people's will to my whims when I wear it.

The next thing I want is TOD!Nowi's or TLB!Mia's broomstick, as it would be nice to fly around.

The next two things I want are Firesweep Bow and Pain [Dazzling]. Being able to attack anyone and be magically protected from counterattacks is pretty broken.

Finally, the next thing I want is a combination of Seth's soothing knight voice and Reinhardt's sexy alpha commander voice.

I went over ten, but I was reminded of how good Breidablick is so I added it and Feh in. I also got tired of reordering the numbers, so I just replace them all with next.

— — — — — — —

Honorable Mentions: Here are stuff that I want but I can do without.

Wings of Mercy: Being able to swoop in to save the day like a hero sounds pretty badass.

Miracle-Escape Route: Nice combo to have in real life when you are in trouble. If I am already invincible via Embla's Ward or Múspellflame though, I do not think I need this.

Ophelia's Blazing set: I have a freaking nuke in the palm of my hands! With Hel's cursing ability and Firesweep Bow, I do not think I need a nuke though.

Rauðrblade: Stabbing opponents with magical weapons looks cool. I pick red to represent the blood of my foes.

Odin's Grimoire: Having a giant sword piercing foes from the sky looks super badass.

Dance/Sing: I think it would be hilarious if my dancing and singing can somehow motivate people to work harder.

Edited by XRay

You're forgetting one very important item: Breidablik
Summoning random people who all magically like me, sounds good to me. Bonus points if they're actually super-powered videogame characters.

Wings of Mercy sounds like an interesting power for a superhero, like a limited form of teleportation

17 minutes ago, whase said:

You're forgetting one very important item: Breidablik

Oh yeah, that would be very good. With Breidablik, I can summon my own harem and army too. With the profits from selling unbreakable Fates weapons to other places, I can afford to summon all the waifus I want.

I'm not sure I'd want Breidablik IRL... I'm not that great around people IRL, and important figures in history? Forget it.

Now then...

~Any Lightning-based Tome (could make endless electricity)
~Restore+ Healing Staff (I'm a healer)
~Accessories (they're cool)
~Sacred Seal Forge (I imagine they're like little badges filled with unlimited cosmic power, so I could just make a lot of them and sell them)
~...Anna? (Konosuba anyone?)

...huh, guess there's not really all that much I'd want from Heroes...

Steady Stance 4 - I can become Cancer incarnate. Folks that tryna punch me will fail.

Savage Blow - Allows me to burn people harder than before.

Killing Edge - weeb.jpg

Dark Blessing - I get double skills and experience. I can become smart in half the time.

Distant Counter - yes.

Future Vision - Changing my dumb future sounds pretty good.

Knock Back - oof.

56 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

~...Anna? (Konosuba anyone?)

Ooh! Me too! I would ask for Anna's hand in marriage. Maybe then she would not charge me in limbs. I cannot believe I did not put this on the top of my list.

8 hours ago, XRay said:

Ooh! Me too! I would ask for Anna's hand in marriage. Maybe then she would not charge me in limbs. I cannot believe I did not put this on the top of my list.

And hey, with Anna comes a steady and reliable source of income which, if you can convince her, can become wealth for the both of you.

...though it might be awkward if your child is born a boy and not a redhead...