The official Three Houses site has launched

Hello chaps

There doesn't seem to be much, if any, new information on here outside of Byleth speaking and a few new pictures, but I assume there is more to come!

The website can be found here: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/switch/anvya/pc/index.html

Edit: the English website is now up as well: http://fireemblem.nintendo.com/three-houses/

Edited by Thane

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they do one in English as well. There's a lot of text and everything and I don't understand a thing, even though the UI and screenshots look nice :D:

Sucks NoA is not treating it like a international release(which it is) that'll change by E3 I'm sure but still....

Anyway love the further blowout! I guess the gameplay section isn't added yet since not every gameplay feature is talked about maybe after the next famitsu article next week plus there slowly adding the characters which is nice. Glad someone notice the bell chime in the Avatar scenes very cool!

4 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Lorentz does not strike me as leader material. I wonder what Claude see in the guy? His looks like a lizardman trying to disguise himself as human

Now that you say it, I find it ironic for him to have such a personality in the alliance. I thought they should be more down to earth? Well. xD who knows why he is that way.

Oh, nice.

I did some digging around through the code, but I don't think there's anything hidden. The only thing that I noticed is there's a currently unused 7th "Unknown" affiliation in the characters page. I guess anyone who doesn't fit the current affiliations will go there. That does make me wonder if there are no other important powers in the game, besides the ones we know.

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

Oh, nice.

I did some digging around through the code, but I don't think there's anything hidden. The only thing that I noticed is there's a currently unused 7th "Unknown" affiliation in the characters page. I guess anyone who doesn't fit the current affiliations will go there. That does make me wonder if there are no other important powers in the game, besides the ones we know.

Well we still don't have the "bad guys", so to speak.

42 minutes ago, Cysx said:

Well we still don't have the "bad guys", so to speak.

True, although I figured your opponents would be one or more of the three nations and/or the church.

That reminds me, I don't think it was conclusive who the church were fighting in the first trailer. Their apparent leader had the same emblem as Byleth, right?

41 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

True, although I figured your opponents would be one or more of the three nations and/or the church.

That reminds me, I don't think it was conclusive who the church were fighting in the first trailer. Their apparent leader had the same emblem as Byleth, right?

I wonder. The pink-haired figure looks like the kind to have their own organization, and even it it's linked to the church, revealing it on the main site would probably be deemed spoilery.

I think I can recall someone saying something of the sort yes, but I can't spot the emblem on Byleth's clothes at the moment.

group02_emblem.png

The emblem for Jeralt's mercenary group has a griffon so it makes me wonder if Griffon Riders are returning. I think i'd be nice to have them again considering how much of an afterthought they were in Awakening.

At the very least, this is the first game to acknowledge the existence of griffons.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The emblem for Jeralt's mercenary group has a griffon so it makes me wonder if Griffon Riders are returning. I think i'd be nice to have them again considering how much of an afterthought they were in Awakening.

At the very least, this is the first game to acknowledge the existence of griffons.

Maybe our dad rides a griffin into battle lol!

2 hours ago, Shaqazooloo said:

Really wish NOA would start advertising and give us info in English.

4 hours ago, Regal Edelgard Axe Master said:

Sucks NoA is not treating it like a international release(which it is) that'll change by E3 I'm sure but still....

Yeah, all the new stuff since the last Direct has been Japan-only. So that means we've only gotten actual info in the west a total of two times. And they wonder why FE doesn't sell as well out here? They're barely letting anybody out here know much about it! Why can't we at least have this website in English?

Also, Awakening was advertised to death, and look what happened? Sales in the west shot up like a rocket! Don't know why they haven't been doing the same level of marketing for Three Houses.

Edited by Anacybele

51 minutes ago, Armagon said:

group02_emblem.png

That's the flag for the Knights of Seiros BTW.

Also, I think I saw griffins in the tapestry for Echoes--and they weren't in the actual game.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, all the new stuff since the last Direct has been Japan-only. So that means we've only gotten actual info in the west a total of two times. And they wonder why FE doesn't sell as well out here? They're barely letting anybody out here know much about it! Why can't we at least have this website in English?

Japan always gets information way more than the West does. It's not a thing exclusive to Fire Emblem. It's just a thing that happens. 

11 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

That's the flag for the Knights of Seiros BTW.

Ah. I thought it was for Jeralt's mercenary group because he was in the picture. 

11 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Also, I think I saw griffins in the tapestry for Echoes--and they weren't in the actual game.

The one on the flag for the Knights of Seiros is the first time we're seeing griffons in plain sight in the context of the world though, right? Because i think the griffon in the tapestry depicting the war between Duma and Mila was like, a dramatization. Because it also had.....whatever this is.

dt6XjQQ.png?1

I mean, i could just be looking too deep into this and they're just using a griffon in the flag because it looks cool but i really want griffons to actually be relevant.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Japan always gets information way more than the West does. It's not a thing exclusive to Fire Emblem. It's just a thing that happens. 

Read my post again. That's not the problem. I know Japan typically gets more information than we do. The problem is Awakening and to a certain extent, Fates, having gotten a lot more coverage out here than Three Houses is.

There is a definite link between Seiros(both the Church and the Knights) and Adrestia, both emblem for the organisations have the crest of House Hraesvelgr(the flower bud) in their insignia so my bet is the Empire is highly connected to the church and faith plays an important role in their leadership and civilisation.

1 minute ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

There is a definite link between Seiros(both the Church and the Knights) and Adrestia, both emblem for the organisations have the crest of House Hraesvelgr(the flower bud) in their insignia so my bet is the Empire is highly connected to the church and faith plays an important role in their leadership and civilisation.

Related to that, I imagine the fact that the Adrestian Empire occupies half of the continent is gonna be pretty important as well. Maybe the Church is secretly (or not secretly) helping them.

Unrelated, I don't think I saw this, but the website has the full names for the three most recent characters. Two of them are pretty easy to guess though.

Hubert von Bestla

Doudou Molinaro

Lorentz Hermann Gloucester

Sadly, Jeralt and Rhea don't have their full names listed. I'm guessing it's reserved for students.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's not the problem. I know Japan typically gets more information than we do. The problem is Awakening and to a certain extent, Fates, having gotten a lot more coverage out here than Three Houses is.

Debatable. My Castle in Fates was revealed in a Japanese exclusive Direct in like March of 2015. It didn't get shown off in English until E3 2015. 

12 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Are fByleth eyes bigger than her male counterpart, or she's intensively reading that book? 

I think they are bigger. Artists tend to make female eyes larger for some reason (cuteness?)

30 minutes ago, PrincessAlyson said:

I think they are bigger. Artists tend to make female eyes larger for some reason (cuteness?)

Pretty sure it is for cuteness.