FEbuilder portrait questions

AdamBloxy

Using FEBuilder using FE8 as a base to make a project with friends, I have a few questions.

1) I don’t want branched promotions in my game. Is there any way I can get rid of them?  

2) Is there any way I can port portraits and animations from FE7 and FE8? My friend can’t make portraits from scratch so we’re just going to recolor and make small edits to existing ones. 

3) How to you get rid of the World Map? Don’t want that in my game 

I have absolutely no experience with FEBuilder since I haven't hacked in years and am only used to using older stuff like FEditor, hower I can can confirm for you that FE7 mugs work in FE8. Not sure how you insert custom mugs into FEbuilder but in FEditor you could insert mug files into a rom as long as they fit the required height and width. The mugs also obviously need to be oriented correctly in with the portrait and animation frames in the right locations to look right.

Should be noted that FE6 mugs must be edited before insertion because FE6 didn't have the blinking and smile animations that FE7 and 8 do.

Edited by CatManThree

1. It is possible, you just have to go Advance editors ---> Promotion branches and edit it from there.

2.There is. http://www.mediafire.com/file/455wwp9z9b4dd2g/Fire+Emblem+-+Blazing+Sword+FE8+Colors.7z Credit goes to EldritchAbomination on FEU

3. I know there is a way to do it, Though I haven't done it myself.

Extra: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nsoy-IhCfwDsvYMlV1hxVszVzX-SM96_ FE6 Mugs with Blinking frames by Shin19 on FEU

(Yes I know several hours late, meh.)

Edited by SilverManedWolf