Fire Emblem Fates FINAL MIX

SandstormSaber

(Note: Been hearing for years by many how bad Fates' storyline is. This project isn't to take from those who truly enjoy this game. This is clearly a fan based, fan directed, fan dedicated project that I myself will put work into as well. Like a lot of work. This isn't to crap on those who enjoy things about Fates. This isn't to shame those who do. This is a project I have been thinking about for a bit. If you wish to join the server and lend a hand or even just enjoy the fruits of the labor go ahead. No one is forcing you to. Also, not going to put down or shame those who have an opinion about this project. You may have and share your opinions as long as they aren't trying to start problems. Enjoy this cringy advertisement and Fire Emblem in general. Have a good one!)

Hey there, you beautiful Dastards!

Have you ever said to yourself while playing Fire Emblem: Fates “Wow! This is a disaster!” (Trust me, we all did at some point.) Well you’re in luck, because I told myself that several times. Still clicked on Branch of Fate for like my umpteenth playthrough, but that’s because I’m a masochist that hates myself!

Sure, the gameplay mechanics are great … most of the time. But, everything else is trash!

Story … Trash!

Supports … Trash!

Characters … Holy hell, Intsys! What were you thinking!

Here we have the noble Hoshidan Samurai, Ryoma! Regal Lobster man of Bushido Badassness! And, then we have Fury 3! You know, brown hair? Samurai Swords! Son kind of resents him. No, not Ryoma you know … that guy. Fury 3! What was his name again?

Or, how about Pink Ryoma with thighs? You know, the woman who blames a kidnapping victim for being kidnapped.

What about Harley Qu … Peri?

Crimson Chi … All Might? Okay, he’s a precious Cinnabon who protects another Cinnabon.

Camilla. Yeah, I can hear all the Heroes players groan at the mention of that name.

And, can we discuss why Flora turned herself into Sigurd 2.0? There literally was no point!

Well no more! Because me, my two trusty co-writers (Who I owe all of this to), and perhaps you are here to save the day and MFGAL. That’s right, we’re going to Make Fates Great At Last!

So, why are you still reading this possibly, indefinitely, cringy post for?! Jump on over to our dedicated Discord server where we will discuss and collaborate to work on:

-          Several Plot points!

-          Polishing up Characters!

-          Rewriting Support Convos!

-          And, make a game that tries to push the message of “War isn’t Black and White … it’s Gray” push that message.

-          Make Birthright play like an actual FE game. (Maybe. Haven’t discussed if we were going to adjust gameplay changes)

-          Oh, and finally giving several “things” in Fates purpose. Not gonna name names.

-          Or, you still can join and be the first to receive and test out patches and have meaningful discussions about things FE related. Your choice!

Join the Fire Emblem: Fates 2! Electric Boogaloo! Server today!

And yes, we’ll finally make Dancing Lucina an actual character. Don’t worry. We didn’t forget about her.

UPDATE:

Wow! This post was a shit show! Like I read back on this and I wonder “What was I thinking?” I am here with an Update on everything. This is no longer about rewriting Fates. But rather, making changes here and there to improve gameplay and make the lore more prominent. Whether it be making character palettes consistent throughout the game or even making the characters themselves feel like actual characters.

Fates isn’t that bad of a game. It has flaws. Tons of FE games had flaws and no one pushed to completely remake them. I want to in fact make this a passion project. To give the game everyone loves to hate a little TLC. Spruce her up. Make her look pretty. So, I will be spending time myself first implementing changes to certain bits of dialogue in the game. Whether it be having Ryoma and Xander acting like generals instead of ANGRY ONI CHAN’s during Chapter Six and even giving Peri back her First Person speaking habits. I am sorry for all who have went on to not only like this post but those who felt that I was attacking a certain sect of the fandom. I have matured and realized just how stupid I was going in and now I am going to improve myself as well as give this game a bit of love. Ask questions down below or even suggest little bits and pieces of changes you think would be cool and maybe I’ll implement them.

Have a nice one!!!

Edited by SandstormSaber
Update