Grand Hero Battle of Deliverance: Sluice Gate

SatsumaFSoysoy

Used my horse emblem team and Hrid did most of the work.  This was nice and easy so I got all maps cleared in 10 minutes.  Now to build the only version of Delthea I have ever gotten.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard cleared with low HM units and to put it mildly Fane!Tiki tore up.

Lunatic cleared with Canas, Kliff, Nohrzura and Rebecca. To put it simply, Canas is the best magebreaker, Delthea couldn't do much of anything to him from the defence tile and he still did something damage wise I think. Infernal's the same team, but the strat's much different: Delthea's intentionally blocked by Rebecca (Who near 1-shots the archer) after she moves to fight Kliff in EP and the map's mostly Kliff and Canas taking on the others. Delthea ends up falling to Nohrzura and Rebecca (doing just enough to finish the job)

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Oh nice, Julius and Julia! Cool putting Julius in place so Delthea can't teleport there~ The Tiara is really fitting on him. Seeing Delthea doing 0 damage was awesome. They would be amusing on a team together, LOL~ Awesome theme team!

Right?  It's the first accessory I actually sort of like on him.  Julius vs Delthea was definitely the highlight for me too - you'd think it be the green unit to take on the souped-up blue mage Delthea, but nah.  Thanks!

Cool to see that an all Miwabe Sakura team is possible!  It looks like you took the opposite approach from me, letting the warpers go where they may - not like Yune fears magic anyway. 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

What a couple, congrats! And that 11 dmg Glacies with WTA from Delthea, lol.

When it comes to magic (and defense tiles), Julius doesn't give a damn about the color triangle. x)

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Infernal Delthea in one turn: 

Speedy Hector plus endgame Roy. 

I'm online only for few minutes now. I'll leave this here and respond later. 

Is this the first clear you've done with the +10 Roy? :o  Congrats!  Look at Hector with that double Darting Blow so he can warp and double.  Good stuff.

9 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

The usual clear:

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @Nanima @Sasori

wow, Lugh and Raigh did a lot of work on that first EP. Nice Job!

Ow wow thought the map was too mage filled and spaced apart for a one turn clearn. I was wrong.

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Fairly easy with some minor SI and Seal Swaps~ Team Miwabe Sakura goes to take on the defector~

Couldn't quite get Delthea to kill Darkthea, who strayed from the path of Miwabe Sakuraism (well, I could, but it was taking more effort than I wanted), but it was still fairly fun~ I liked the psuedo-warping shenanigans with Guidance since they decided to not actually give her Warp~

------
Kid squad didn't struggle here~ Seeing Lugh and Raigh fight side-by-side was so cute~ Gordin took care of the annoying fliers so they could get a break, nice work!

Good loli's vs evil loli. Cute clear. Thought Delthea would double green Kana for sure.

I thought Raigh was the perfect teammate for Lugh's clear debut.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Cool Gordin you have there, Congrats!  Yeah, beaming witches in SoV were annoying.

I am considering him to be my next +10 project. Still undecided on that, but it could be cool.

Also cool Hector. Speedy ones seems to be gainin in popularity.

And I did end up doing my brother clear. There's even a Takumi in it @Nanima

I notice this map is nearly identical to the other Sluice Gate inspired map from a couple years ago with one of the Echoes banners.  I beat this one with my new go-to GHB team of Reinhardt, Celica, and Azura x2.

This GHB wasn't too challenging, which is a good thing because this game's idea of "challenge" is absolute unfair trash. I was able to clear all difficulties with no trouble, using my team of Brave Lyn, blue Reinhardt, Lewyn, and Legendary Ike.

No reinforcements means I actually try to do it myself, funny how that works. Fortunate too that the archer has a Firesweep bow, which meant he was easy prey for a flying mage, and the rest of the map was just retreating and picking off units as they came. It's on the easy side, yes, and it only took the one attempt, but it's pretty much the maximum difficulty of content I can be bothered with these days.

14 hours ago, Alexmender said:

@mampfoid Ayy! Spd Hector is pretty cool! It's always nice to nice him join the action instead of being a pulse+smite bot! 

Yeah, from time to time I try to give him some action. Too bad he needs Bold Fighter to proc GF. 

14 hours ago, Alexmender said:

The battle itself is pretty easy, if only I had Null C disrupt I think Eirika would be able to 1 turn this. Anyways, I'll probably try to clear this with Deliverance units later for the sake of it.

Eirika didn't take a sweat here, Delthea can be happy she could enjoy the show for longer than just one turn. Congrats! 

Will you try to get Null C Disrupt fodder for her? 

14 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

@mampfoid Wow, that speedy Hector was a nice surprise! Then again, you love showing off fast builds for slow axe units. I like how Lucina started your clear and finished it. 

Haha, yeah Hector was grumpy for just being the smite/pulse bot for so long, he needed some action. Hmm ... now that I think about it, I could have used him instead of Marth. But then the Firesweep archer would have been hard to kill, Lucina can help him only over 1 tile without loosing her ability to attack herself. 

14 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

I feel like this map would’ve been harder if it wasn’t so easy to split up the enemy and if they didn’t come to you. 

Nice clear! After Delthea suicides herself by doing the guidance trick directly in front of Cherche, Micaiah killed against WTA out of boredom. 

13 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Look at that beautiful +10 Roy and Speedy Hector! Awesome Marth tanking that Moonbow! That was a really great clear!

Thank you! I'm trying to keep my +10 units away from infernal maps, but Roy had to show off his newest shiny. 

13 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Couldn't quite get Delthea to kill Darkthea, who strayed from the path of Miwabe Sakuraism (well, I could, but it was taking more effort than I wanted), but it was still fairly fun~ I liked the psuedo-warping shenanigans with Guidance since they decided to not actually give her Warp~

Warp would have been awesome, indeed! 

As usual, you assemble the beauty to overwhelm the enemies, congrats! I thought you'd show of you newest +2 unit, but OG Delthea does her job even without being possessed. 

10 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Is this the first clear you've done with the +10 Roy? :o  Congrats!  Look at Hector with that double Darting Blow so he can warp and double.  Good stuff.

Next clear see Hector with SPD refined Slaying Axe+.

Funny thing is, he could have killed with the Brave Axe+ (I gave him for the Tiki clear) as well. 

10 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Wow! That was a great 1-Turn map! And I don't mind to be tagged in amazing videos like this, especially when one of the units is a Groom Mar Mar.

Oh right, you are a big Marth fan. Glad you liked it, you're on the list now. ;-)

(From time to time you'll see Alfonse instead though, he does have a higher ATK stat)

8 hours ago, Sasori said:

I am considering him to be my next +10 project. Still undecided on that, but it could be cool.

Looking forward to see that! Any other fancy skills you're having in mind for him? 

8 hours ago, Sasori said:

Oh, look it's Alfonse! Somehow you managed to make it a close clear with 3 units below 10% HP, I like drama. ;-) 

@Michelaar True. He can be an army of best boys all onto himself.

@Sasori He was worth every grail invested. I am glad I got to +10 at least one version of him.

So many green boys (and one blue girl)~ Lugh went in all brave and really took the hits. He and his brother are a pretty good team. Gordin helped snipe those pesky fliers and Azura sang, but most of the work was done by the wonder twins. Good job.

Nice job including Takumi here, though he and Leon are probably more annoying in their role as little brothers xD Too bad Luthier isn't here yet. Those two really did a good showing. Takumi even managed to take out two out of three enemies attacking him in ep and survived the third. Excellent clear!

@Robert of Normandy They certainly did. xD

Funny how you surprised Delthea with teleportation before she could even get the chance to use hers. You've been using that trick a lot longer than her after all. xD None of the enemies seemed able to put up any kind of resistance, which just shows how amazing your team is.

@mampfoid Ooh nice seeing Lucina again. And Groom Marth. Your highlight is of course your fully finished Roy, who really doesn't ask questions before murdering everyone in his path. Speedy Hector was funny and amazng to watch at work. Bet that cleric was terrified. xD Good work!

And yep, Skadikumi proved himself much tougher in his own GHB as well, so this is him showing her up.

@kirauza343 Thanks. Yep, he's all grown up now. xD

Your team really shined here. Delthea pretty much served herself up to be slaughtered immediately. Micaiah also had a brilliant showing killing that Raven mage there. Well done!

@Landmaster And what a traitor she is.. Your girls really showed her no mercy. I was pretty impressed that Yune took zero damage from Delthea by default, but then went back to check her set-up and that makes perfect sense. xD Sorry you couldn't get the thematic kill, but it all worked out in the end. I'm sure she's learned her lesson. haha

This really was a good +10 debut for him, I agree.

Anyway, now back to my remaining two clears:

@daisy jane @ruruo @Azuris @mcsilas

Music: Showdown (Lusamine) - Pokémon Sun and Moon

This was my first experimenting with my new Sakunyan build. She handled herself pretty well. It helped that Warding Stance 4 shuts down specials. While she took care of the mages, OG!Sakura and Kinoka made sure to keep the fliers away, while Senkura kept everyone healthy. Overall a simple yet effective clear I feel.

Music: 1. Proud Dust 2. Tsubasa (short vers. hope) - both from Umineko no naku koro ni.

And this is where I fully utilized Sakunyan's new skill. I was so proud to see her tank most everything magic. Still had to give some speed buffs against Delthea, but overall my kitty had no problem. Sunkumi helped his baby sis take out the fliers, so they wouldn't annoy her. Reyson got to sing a little, but Maribelle most stood in the corner buffing. I am sure she'll understand my wanting to showcase Sakunyan at her best though. Hope you enjoyed!

37 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Speedy Hector was funny and amazng to watch at work. Bet that cleric was terrified. xD Good work!

Thanks! 

Hector was too fast, the cleric didn't have time to be terrified. 

38 minutes ago, Nanima said:

This was my first experimenting with my new Sakunyan build. She handled herself pretty well. It helped that Warding Stance 4 shuts down specials. While she took care of the mages, OG!Sakura and Kinoka made sure to keep the fliers away, while Senkura kept everyone healthy. Overall a simple yet effective clear I feel.

Haha, the Gravity-Guidance bait in the end was entertaining. 

38 minutes ago, Nanima said:

And this is where I fully utilized Sakunyan's new skill. I was so proud to see her tank most everything magic. Still had to give some speed buffs against Delthea, but overall my kitty had no problem. Sunkumi helped his baby sis take out the fliers, so they wouldn't annoy her. Reyson got to sing a little, but Maribelle most stood in the corner buffing. I am sure she'll understand my wanting to showcase Sakunyan at her best though. Hope you enjoyed!

Oh wow, very nice RES-stacking. Sakura is giving that late Berkut all deserved honor. Cool clears, congrats! 

@mampfoid It always surprises me how a slow unit like Hector can reach the speed needed to double a unit. Nice to see him swing in for some action outside of the regular Smite duty.

Almost couldn't come up with a horse clear but some movement assist skills resolved that. 

Spoiler

Saw a lot of ranged units so I thought I'd test out DW!Tiki. 

Spoiler

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Looking forward to see that! Any other fancy skills you're having in mind for him? 

Oh, look it's Alfonse! Somehow you managed to make it a close clear with 3 units below 10% HP, I like drama. ;-) 

It'll remain to be seen if it'll be Gordin. Could also still be NYCorrin, Soren, Titania or Boey. No idea's for improvements actually. Maybe bonfire or a atk wave skill? Lancebreaker is a bit outdated, but it works well against non mages.

He's my favourite hero OC. Its a lot harder to make a theme around him though. They all took a beating, but it was all perfectly calculated:B):

9 hours ago, Nanima said:

@Sasori He was worth every grail invested. I am glad I got to +10 at least one version of him.

So many green boys (and one blue girl)~ Lugh went in all brave and really took the hits. He and his brother are a pretty good team. Gordin helped snipe those pesky fliers and Azura sang, but most of the work was done by the wonder twins. Good job.

Thanks and I actually did't notice the hair colour coincedence yet.

That is a pretty rare and recent skill you put on Neku Sakura. Hope you did't waste all your orbs on that (second?) Berkut. The added res, guard effect and qr do make her a pretty nasty res tank. Perfect for a map like this

Edited by Sasori

@SatsumaFSoysoy I'm not on your level of Celica-ness, but mine were enough to show Delthea how to be good: 

Also Oliver doesn't want to stay back. Oh and Stahl got a new toy:

@mcsilas @daisy jane @Landmaster

1 hour ago, Sasori said:

It'll remain to be seen if it'll be Gordin. Could also still be NYCorrin, Soren, Titania or Boey. No idea's for improvements actually. Maybe bonfire or a atk wave skill? Lancebreaker is a bit outdated, but it works well against non mages.

He's my favourite hero OC. Its a lot harder to make a theme around him though. They all took a beating, but it was all perfectly calculated:B):

No expensive skills? Sacc an Alm for him for Speed stacking and that nullify skill. :-)

Alfonse is great, yeah. Build a low tier sword team around him.

5 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

@mampfoid It always surprises me how a slow unit like Hector can reach the speed needed to double a unit. Nice to see him swing in for some action outside of the regular Smite duty.

Almost couldn't come up with a horse clear but some movement assist skills resolved that. 

Hide contents

Saw a lot of ranged units so I thought I'd test out DW!Tiki. 

Reveal hidden contents

Yup, it was Hectors turn to smack enemies. Perhaps he'll GF again next time. 

That was some nice tanking action by Cecilia and Tiki! Congrats getting that newest armor dragon! 

As usual, Tana stomped everything.

I was skeptical about Fallen Delthea seeming different enough from her usual version, but her lines and voice acting are great.

Ok, another clear just for fun. I did this to try the Mordecai & Kaden tag team:

On turn one, Mordecai's Sabertooth Fang debuffs all enemies (except the archer) for 4/4/4/4. The combined link buffs give him 6/6/6/6 and Kaden further drives him with 11/11/7/10 (Ally support, Kitsune Fang, Goad beasts and Drive Res).

All buffs/debuffs/drives combine to a whooping advantage of 21/21/17/20. Bet @Zeo would have liked that, don't you think, @mcsilas

On 5/12/2019 at 7:25 PM, Sasori said:

Good loli's vs evil loli. Cute clear. Thought Delthea would double green Kana for sure.

A bit of Drive Spd saved her from the double

Woah, NY!Taku tanked half of the map! Ike and Alfonse took a bit of a beating, but they were able to finish it off for the mission~ That Sandwich animation is so awesome!

On 5/13/2019 at 6:23 AM, Nanima said:

@Landmaster And what a traitor she is.. Your girls really showed her no mercy. I was pretty impressed that Yune took zero damage from Delthea by default, but then went back to check her set-up and that makes perfect sense. xD Sorry you couldn't get the thematic kill, but it all worked out in the end. I'm sure she's learned her lesson. haha

This really was a good +10 debut for him, I agree.

Anyway, now back to my remaining two clears:

Music: Showdown (Lusamine) - Pokémon Sun and Moon

Music: 1. Proud Dust 2. Tsubasa (short vers. hope) - both from Umineko no naku koro ni.

I actually forgot I had the extra Fort Res on Yune, haha (had it on for AR)~

The debut of Warding Stance 4 was no disappointment! Delthea still pulls off some big numbers but Sakunyan eats them all the same. OG!Sakura one shotting the Firesweep Bow shouldn't surprise me, but her power still can catch me off guard, haha! Senkura keeps everyone healthy enough to finish off the remaining enemies~

An even more fun rampage for Sakunyan this time~ Very nice of Sunkumi to deal with those annoying fliers and Maribelle to relax and buff so she could shine~ The music was just perfect, too! Really great clear, awesome job, Sakunyan!

21 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Nice having one of the Celicas take that Defensive tile to stop Delthea from Nyoooming over there~ B!Celica procing Astra for that overkill was great!

Oh of course, Stahl gets his new toy! Works great on this team with Walhart! Oliver's THICCness let him eat through the magic damage. Takumi warping in to save Stahl was also great, nice work!

I think the Celicas snuck their way into the audio of Oliver's clear though~

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, another clear just for fun. I did this to try the Mordecai & Kaden tag team:

On turn one, Mordecai's Sabertooth Fang debuffs all enemies (except the archer) for 4/4/4/4. The combined link buffs give him 6/6/6/6 and Kaden further drives him with 11/11/7/10 (Ally support, Kitsune Fang, Goad beasts and Drive Res).

All buffs/debuffs/drives combine to a whooping advantage of 21/21/17/20. Bet @Zeo would have liked that, don't you think, @mcsilas

Ultimate thiccness and BIGNIS from Mordecai~ Can't wait to see more of him with those fun Smite shenanigans~

14 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Nice having one of the Celicas take that Defensive tile to stop Delthea from Nyoooming over there~ B!Celica procing Astra for that overkill was great!

Oh of course, Stahl gets his new toy! Works great on this team with Walhart! Oliver's THICCness let him eat through the magic damage. Takumi warping in to save Stahl was also great, nice work!

I think the Celicas snuck their way into the audio of Oliver's clear though~

Ultimate thiccness and BIGNIS from Mordecai~ Can't wait to see more of him with those fun Smite shenanigans~

Haha, yeah quad + Astra overkill is fun, especially against WTA and the boss unit. 

Ouch, sorry about the broken audio. I'm not sure if I can rerecord the clear, I'll be on travel for a couple of days from tomorrow. 

Glad you liked Smordecai, perhaps he'll get a comeback. 

On 13.5.2019 at 1:07 PM, mampfoid said:

Hector was too fast, the cleric didn't have time to be terrified.

Good point.

Haha, the Gravity-Guidance bait in the end was entertaining. 

I know. Had to find some way to break them out of their Link Loop.

Oh wow, very nice RES-stacking. Sakura is giving that late Berkut all deserved honor. Cool clears, congrats! 

Thanks!

On 13.5.2019 at 9:57 PM, Sasori said:

That is a pretty rare and recent skill you put on Neku Sakura. Hope you did't waste all your orbs on that (second?) Berkut. The added res, guard effect and qr do make her a pretty nasty res tank. Perfect for a map like this

Nope, I was actually going for Tiki on that banner. When she finally showed up I had a pretty high pity rate going so I pulled up the full circle and there he was. I don't actually like his character at all, so this was the best way to make use of this coincidence for me. I do enjoy what a monster Sakunyan is now. xD

On 13.5.2019 at 11:23 PM, mampfoid said:

I'm not on your level of Celica-ness, but mine were enough to show Delthea how to be good: 

It's great to have your Celicas back. Blocking off Delthea's teleporting was a great strategy. The mage Celicas cleared the path for the sword ladies to break through and finish the fight. Well done!

On 13.5.2019 at 11:23 PM, mampfoid said:

This seems to be the GHB to try out new toys. Good to see these guys again too, weird audio aside. xD This time Skadi took over the duty to block Delthea from moving in. The rest of the team only had to handle the enemies from one direction, so this was a fairly simple clean up. Stahl had a bit of a rough time, but ultimately came out of it alive thanks to Skadihumi. Congrats!

17 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Woo, you just went all in! Really shows me not to underestimate Mordecai, despite him being a demotion. haha He hits like a truck. You even managed to get Leanne to kill the flier. Wasn't expecting that kind of damage output. Loved the aggressive approach to this map. Well done!

17 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I actually forgot I had the extra Fort Res on Yune, haha (had it on for AR)~

The debut of Warding Stance 4 was no disappointment! Delthea still pulls off some big numbers but Sakunyan eats them all the same. OG!Sakura one shotting the Firesweep Bow shouldn't surprise me, but her power still can catch me off guard, haha! Senkura keeps everyone healthy enough to finish off the remaining enemies~

An even more fun rampage for Sakunyan this time~ Very nice of Sunkumi to deal with those annoying fliers and Maribelle to relax and buff so she could shine~ The music was just perfect, too! Really great clear, awesome job, Sakunyan!

It really ended up helping out.~

Yeah, Delthea has some really big damage output and shouldn't be underestimate. You need some pretty hefty protection to stand up to that. And OG!Sakura surely never disappoints. :)

True, it honestly went about as perfectly I could have asked for. Sakunyan deserves the best kind of candy after this. 

11 minutes ago, Nanima said:

It's great to have your Celicas back. Blocking off Delthea's teleporting was a great strategy. The mage Celicas cleared the path for the sword ladies to break through and finish the fight. Well done!

This seems to be the GHB to try out new toys. Good to see these guys again too, weird audio aside. xD This time Skadi took over the duty to block Delthea from moving in. The rest of the team only had to handle the enemies from one direction, so this was a fairly simple clean up. Stahl had a bit of a rough time, but ultimately came out of it alive thanks to Skadihumi. Congrats!

Woo, you just went all in! Really shows me not to underestimate Mordecai, despite him being a demotion. haha He hits like a truck. You even managed to get Leanne to kill the flier. Wasn't expecting that kind of damage output. Loved the aggressive approach to this map. Well done!

Thanks!

Glad you liked my themed clears, even if Oliver's audio was broken. Didn't notice YouTube was on autoplay in the background. :-/

Yeah, Leanne killing the flyer, Kaden tanking the Archer and Lethe tanking Delthea was a coincidence, because attacking Mordecai was useless for them. :-)

Mordecai becomes a real monster with all these buffs and debuffs, but the real star is Kaden. He helps his team mates to shine, especially Lethe against Delthea. Hoping for a second Mordecai soon, to fix the DEF bane. 

I finally got around to doing this battle, and not only did I clear infernal pretty easily, I also PULLED OFF A SOLO. My Kaze already trivialized the map in my first attempt, so I wanted to see if he could solo it.

And holy fuck did he! I'm so glad +10ing him actually became so useful!

Kitty Sakura and Eir are there because...well in case I needed more anti-mage power even though I didn't. XD

Edited by Anacybele

Infernal gave me a little trouble regarding placement, but in the end Julia, L!Ike, and B!Lucina pulled it off. L!Lucina was once again the spare of the week, since Future Vision is just that good. Delthea crumpled instantly against Julia, as I expected, but the Firesweep Bow flier was actually kind of tricky to deal with efficiently.

On 13-5-2019 at 11:23 PM, mampfoid said:

No expensive skills? Sacc an Alm for him for Speed stacking and that nullify skill. :-)

Alfonse is great, yeah. Build a low tier sword team around him.

Legendary Alm has been avoiding me. I don't even have the one for my collection.

Only if I want to dislike blue armours more.

Also nice to show of the new and improved Stahl. I don't think many other people will be doing the same.