Grand Hero Battle of Deliverance: Sluice Gate

SatsumaFSoysoy

22 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I'm curious if anyone watched my Kaze work here, I'm just so proud of my first ever unit solo. XD

I’d advice tagging people. Its helps people see the video is there. Especially now that the topic is slowing down.

but cool clear. Kaze isn’t a unit you see often, but he really liked this map. Iceberg+ killer dagger also did wonders.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sasori said:

I’d advice tagging people. Its helps people see the video is there. Especially now that the topic is slowing down.

but cool clear. Kaze isn’t a unit you see often, but he really liked this map. Iceberg+ killer dagger also did wonders.

That's a good idea, but I don't know who wants to be tagged. xP

Thanks! Yeah, triggering Iceberg nearly every round rocks. lol

@Nanima Welp, Takusquad decimated the Delthea map. I love the Fallen Takumi vs Delthea fight, and how perfect the narrow map was when the enemies were hit by the Skadi effect.

For the princess clear, nice use of Warding Stance 4! Great synergy with the team, like the others deleting fliers. The mage-heavy map really worked for this team- even more during the Star clear! Good job all around!

@mampfoid Speed Hector strikes! If only he had Galeforce here lol. Lucina also was really useful with her Future Vision and range attack against the bow flier!

Celica shows Delthea how to be a mage nuke. Love the Astra finish! Makes me sad I still don't have Brave Celica.

Nice to see Stahl's better looking weapon in there! Skadikumi took some big damage in the first fight but that didn't matter when you made it your advantage, acting more like a warping witch than Delthea herself with Escape Route!

Also wow you have some really powerful beasts in your barracks! Lethe surviving Delthea was really impressive, but the Mordecai + Kaden combo is superb. I can see why Mordecai has been immortalised in your new profile pic :P you just need something from Celica so all your teams are represented

@Alexmender Brave of Eirika to take on the mages head on first thing. Firesweep attacks are annoying, but Eirika didn't mind at all. Who knows maybe a Nailah will come to you soon!

@Landmaster Yune's attack animation is so amazing. A lot of greens on the team made sure you had no problem against Deathlea. Your own Delthea wrecks more havoc.

@Anacybele Nice use of Kaze, I don't see him too often, and the mage-heavy map was perfect for him.

----

@NegativeExponents- @daisy jane @SatsumaFSoysoy @Ginko

Alright super late but it's been a hectic week. That said I probably did a few too many videos since I like using Echoes characters for Echoes-themed clears.

Firstly, since i managed to get a Fallen Berkut, here is his special clear debut! Along with his fellow Duma servant Celica and Duma himself, they seek to recruit Tatarrah's puppet Delthea!

Team is +Res/-HP Duma, +Atk/-Res Fallen Celica, +Spd/-Def Fallen Berkut and +Res/-Spd Genny

Music is The Scion's Dance in Purgatory from Fire Emblem Echoes

-Echoes music is amazing, I couldn't resist with F!Berkut's introduction. His voice lines are amazing, and I had to laugh at his voice lines after F!Celica's. Anyway, Kreimhild is an amazing lance with the DC effect! Berkut needed Celica's Hone Attack for this clear because the order of the enemies attack will be different.

-Also had to chuckle at Duma saying F!Delthea was a "Foolish Child." Bold Fighter is too powerful, no defense tile is gonna protect you F!Delthea!

----

Team is +Res/-HP Duma, +Spd/-Def Fallen Berkut, +Atk/-Res Fallen Celica and neutral Fallen Delthea.

Music is Praise this Despair! from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

-Now that F!Delthea has been recruited, it's time to go full Fallen Echoes Emblem! Also anyone notice how the map looks like a big F?

-F!Delthea is pretty fun to use, I love her voice lines. Darting Blow was needed to double the bow flier. She barely survives the enemy Delthea's attack but it's enough to proc her own Glacies to hit back hard.

-Duma had more of a support role this time. F!Berkut once again wipes the mages off really easily, using Duma's life force to attack them back. Duma's Drive Spd was also needed so F!Celica can double F!Delthea- all so that she can say her special line :P

----

Now for something less evil, here is a Ram Villagers clear!

Team is +Spd/-Def Legendary Alm, +Res/-Spd Gray, neutral Tobin and +Spd/-HP Kliff.

Music is March to Deliverance from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

-Now that I finally got an Alm I can do a Ram Village Emblem! Alm being an archer meant I could take the pesky flier out fast, but I didn't also want to rely on his power too much on this clear so he was keeping F!Delthea in line while his villager buddies take on the left side.

-Tobin actually stepped up a lot here with his balanced stats and Deflect Magic seal. Gray needed Darting Stance so the red flier doesn't double. Kliff shows who the better blue mage is in the end.

------

Now it's time for a Double Delthea Dilemma!

Team is +Atk/-Def Delthea, neutral Fallen Delthea, +Spd/-Def Legendary Alm and +Res +1 Saber

Music is I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation) from Persona 4

-Prepare for trouble, and make it double! @Zeo would probably like the I'll Face Myself use here. Having twice the firepower feels good, and I love the contrast between the two Delthea's voice lines. With their powers combined they beat the Shadow Delthea! Most of the time was spent charging their specials so they can be ready to take Shadow Delthea. Brazen skills work really well with Fallen Delthea.

---

Ok this is the final one, this was an early clear but I like the other themes more but since I already have this recorded, might as well post it.

Team is +Spd/-Def Legendary Alm, +Res/-Def Celica, +Spd/-Def Clair and +Atk/-Def Delthea

Music is What Lies in the End from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

-A team of all the girls Alm saved throughout his journey. He sure saves a lot of girl, that's 90's stories for you.

-Delthea mimics her weapon refine effect with the Atk/Spd bond seal. She still needed Drive Spd to double the red mage though. Clair was mostly support but melee attacks helped soften things up while Celica nukes and deletes the green mage.

20 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Anacybele Nice use of Kaze, I don't see him too often, and the mage-heavy map was perfect for him.

For some reason your tagging me didn't work, odd. But I saw your post anyway, thankfully! Thanks. ^^ I'm glad he became useful for something after I +10'd him. I'll have to take him out a little more often now for maps with mages! And if I ever need, I can still slap Eir and Kitty Sakura with him for more anti-magic power since they could still be needed for future maps that are mage and healer heavy.

That means though, I need to actually finish Kitty Sakura's skill set. If you notice, I didn't. I thought I had for some reason, but yeah. It's currently double SP weekend, so I might do it today. In fact, I just need to make an anti-magic team in general seeing as I normally use more defense-oriented units. Don't know why I didn't think of this before though, geez. xP

Late as always it seems, better now than never I say.

@kirauza343 Cool as always! I'm always impressed about your speedy Micaiah, must be because I can't see her as anything other than a nuke even when her stats allow her to be quite flexible.

@Landmaster Oh, our Deltheas have the same nature! I'm a little sad about mine because while she's the better Glass cannon, I can't help but love the double brazen craziness her fallen version can pull off. Anyways, Yune/Delthea/F!Kana were the ones that put the most work this time. It's crazy to see how Delthea was able to deal so much damage to Yune with a Glacies despite the latter having 51 Res and color advantage, like damn. Delthea aside, your team had little issues clearing the remaining enemies. Very nice!

@mampfoid Ohh, nice themed clears! It's a bit of a shame about the audio in the Oliver clear, but it was also a bit funny hearing the shooting while Delthea was getting beaten up. Your Celicas really make me jealous, they're very strong and beautiful and I only have the possesed one

That beast clear really was really awesome, I was surprised to see Leanne deal so much damage despite her low-ish base Atk but the star was Mordecai with his immense bulk and power. It's funny to see you use Kaden to fight, I'm so used to him being only a cheerleader that I forget he can deal good amounts of damage on his own.

I find it interesting that you decided to refine Sthal's weapon, he's a pretty nice unit but for some reason he feels kinda outclassed even with the EP brave weapon. 

@Anacybele I always enjoy seeing a solo clear and yours was very clean. Kaze certainly dominates this map and it always feels good to hear when a unit takes 0 dmg. Great clear!

@mcsilas Ok, F!Berkut looks really really fun to use. Even with his base kit he's pretty powerful, I fear what he'd do with Iceberg/Glacies. It was pretty funny how F!Celica talked about Alm and right after Berkut was pissed because she mentioned Alm. And Duma punishing F!Delthea for trying to harm her god, the quote was really fitting for the moment.

It was interesting how you decided to use L!Alm to the bare minimum in the other 3 clears, guess that's what happens when one is extremely OP out of the box and the perfect nature can make it overkill. The Villager one was my favorite, it was crazy to see Tobin survive so many hits and Kliff dealing the last hit to show his superiority as a mage (you can hear Lute scheming something to get rid of him ASAP).

- - - - - 

So yeah, I did 2 more clears because this map lent itself to it. The first one was basically a showcase of Faye's new weapon but Clive managed to put some work which is enough to make me feel satisfied.

And the last clear is the classic Cordelia Emblem clear. That Barrier Blade on Selena was one of the best decisions I've ever made on this game, she should have no business tanking that but here we are.

19 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I always enjoy seeing a solo clear and yours was very clean. Kaze certainly dominates this map and it always feels good to hear when a unit takes 0 dmg. Great clear!

Oh, thank you! Yeah, and I get to hear the 0 damage sound just about all the time when I use units such as my Frederick and Silas who are physical super tanks, and now Kaze if I use his beefy Res against mages. It's glorious!

13 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Alright super late but it's been a hectic week. That said I probably did a few too many videos since I like using Echoes characters for Echoes-themed clears.

Firstly, since i managed to get a Fallen Berkut, here is his special clear debut! Along with his fellow Duma servant Celica and Duma himself, they seek to recruit Tatarrah's puppet Delthea!

Team is +Res/-HP Duma, +Atk/-Res Fallen Celica, +Spd/-Def Fallen Berkut and +Res/-Spd Genny

Music is The Scion's Dance in Purgatory from Fire Emblem Echoes

-Echoes music is amazing, I couldn't resist with F!Berkut's introduction. His voice lines are amazing, and I had to laugh at his voice lines after F!Celica's. Anyway, Kreimhild is an amazing lance with the DC effect! Berkut needed Celica's Hone Attack for this clear because the order of the enemies attack will be different.

-Also had to chuckle at Duma saying F!Delthea was a "Foolish Child." Bold Fighter is too powerful, no defense tile is gonna protect you F!Delthea!

----

Team is +Res/-HP Duma, +Spd/-Def Fallen Berkut, +Atk/-Res Fallen Celica and neutral Fallen Delthea.

Music is Praise this Despair! from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

-Now that F!Delthea has been recruited, it's time to go full Fallen Echoes Emblem! Also anyone notice how the map looks like a big F?

-F!Delthea is pretty fun to use, I love her voice lines. Darting Blow was needed to double the bow flier. She barely survives the enemy Delthea's attack but it's enough to proc her own Glacies to hit back hard.

-Duma had more of a support role this time. F!Berkut once again wipes the mages off really easily, using Duma's life force to attack them back. Duma's Drive Spd was also needed so F!Celica can double F!Delthea- all so that she can say her special line :P

----

Now for something less evil, here is a Ram Villagers clear!

Team is +Spd/-Def Legendary Alm, +Res/-Spd Gray, neutral Tobin and +Spd/-HP Kliff.

Music is March to Deliverance from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

-Now that I finally got an Alm I can do a Ram Village Emblem! Alm being an archer meant I could take the pesky flier out fast, but I didn't also want to rely on his power too much on this clear so he was keeping F!Delthea in line while his villager buddies take on the left side.

-Tobin actually stepped up a lot here with his balanced stats and Deflect Magic seal. Gray needed Darting Stance so the red flier doesn't double. Kliff shows who the better blue mage is in the end.

------

Team is +Atk/-Def Delthea, neutral Fallen Delthea, +Spd/-Def Legendary Alm and +Res +1 Saber

Music is I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation) from Persona 4

-Prepare for trouble, and make it double! @Zeo would probably like the I'll Face Myself use here. Having twice the firepower feels good, and I love the contrast between the two Delthea's voice lines. With their powers combined they beat the Shadow Delthea! Most of the time was spent charging their specials so they can be ready to take Shadow Delthea. Brazen skills work really well with Fallen Delthea.

---

Ok this is the final one, this was an early clear but I like the other themes more but since I already have this recorded, might as well post it.

Team is +Spd/-Def Legendary Alm, +Res/-Def Celica, +Spd/-Def Clair and +Atk/-Def Delthea

Music is What Lies in the End from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

-A team of all the girls Alm saved throughout his journey. He sure saves a lot of girl, that's 90's stories for you.

-Delthea mimics her weapon refine effect with the Atk/Spd bond seal. She still needed Drive Spd to double the red mage though. Clair was mostly support but melee attacks helped soften things up while Celica nukes and deletes the green mage.

Genny being used as Berkut’s DC sponge and has to heal him up after, what a dangerous relationship. But he takes care of most of the ranged units on his own~ Duma takes care of his new recruit and that awful firesweep flier and Celica helps clean up at the end. I’m hearing a lot of Scion's Dance in Purgatory for Clears of this map and it’s perfectly fitting.

Now Delthea joins and easily handles the Firesweep Flier. Berkut once again eats the mages while Delthea holds off her clone. It was a close call but she gets the finisher on one HP! Awesome!

I love the Villagers Emblem. Still missing Kliff myself. Gray’s build made me laugh, -Spd, lots of Spd skills. Delthea is getting bullied a lot in these. Funny to see the boys doing most of the work while the Legendary Hero is just camping, they even get the final kill~ Awesome!

Double Delthea wreak a lot of havoc. I love how their Accessories are similar. Saber once again shines with his refine and they get a nice wombo combo final kill.

Alm’s lady squad put in some good work, too. Funny how he was the one on dire straits at the end, but they kept him nice and protected

7 hours ago, Alexmender said:

@Landmaster Oh, our Deltheas have the same nature! I'm a little sad about mine because while she's the better Glass cannon, I can't help but love the double brazen craziness her fallen version can pull off. Anyways, Yune/Delthea/F!Kana were the ones that put the most work this time. It's crazy to see how Delthea was able to deal so much damage to Yune with a Glacies despite the latter having 51 Res and color advantage, like damn. Delthea aside, your team had little issues clearing the remaining enemies. Very nice!

- - - - - 

So yeah, I did 2 more clears because this map lent itself to it. The first one was basically a showcase of Faye's new weapon but Clive managed to put some work which is enough to make me feel satisfied.

And the last clear is the classic Cordelia Emblem clear. That Barrier Blade on Selena was one of the best decisions I've ever made on this game, she should have no business tanking that but here we are.

Same, I'm already prepared to use Double Brazen Def with Def stacking for that nice clean 50 Def in Arena this week~ 

Nice seeing Clive get some usage, as well as Faye’s new Bow! She’s working wonders with it already. Delthea is a tough one to tank, but she pulled through! Nice to see Clive get that last kill!

The Cordys handle the left side of the map with ease, doing what they do best. Selena tanking with that Barrier Blade was super impressive! Really satisfying clear, congrats!

@Alexmender Nice Deliverance clear! I wanted to do a theme like this but I haven't finished training Mathilda yet. Props on the Clive use! Also nice team, jealous that you have OG Alm and Faye since i'm missing them. Interesting you kept Lukas without his new weapon heh, but yeah Faye's new weapon is amazing.

As for the Cordelia clear, wow I should really try Slaying Lance instead of Firesweep one day, those Galeforce procs. Also nice Barrier Blade Selena, that bulk was amazing! Totally deserved that finish,

@Anacybele Huh this forum tagging is strange, sometimes typing names doesn't tag him. Anyway, yeah building more Restanks is a good idea since mages can be really dangerous with their range. At least Sakura's valour will help with training her fast!

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Huh this forum tagging is strange, sometimes typing names doesn't tag him. Anyway, yeah building more Restanks is a good idea since mages can be really dangerous with their range. At least Sakura's valour will help with training her fast!

I've had that happen sometimes too, it's odd. And yeah, especially since I have fewer Res tanks than physical ones due to a lot of my characters being -Res or just much more Def oriented.

On 18.5.2019 at 4:55 PM, mcsilas said:

Welp, Takusquad decimated the Delthea map. I love the Fallen Takumi vs Delthea fight, and how perfect the narrow map was when the enemies were hit by the Skadi effect.

For the princess clear, nice use of Warding Stance 4! Great synergy with the team, like the others deleting fliers. The mage-heavy map really worked for this team- even more during the Star clear! Good job all around!

Thanks, I was really anticipating that duel.

I am glad to have finally found a way to improve even such an effective mage killer. Mage heavy maps don't scare me anymore for sure. haha

Poor Genny felt a bit out of place, but she kind of just went along and helped anyway. Duma showed his power to Delthea, while Berkut managed to deal with the mages almost by himself.

full Fallen Echoes Emblem

It was hilarious to see you isolate Delthea for almost the entire match.. with Delthea. xD Berkut once again dealt with most of the map by himself, while Celica pitched in to help during critical moments.

Ram Villagers clear!

Great to see the villagers shine here without Alm just stealing the show. Tobin had a really tough time of it, but ended up surviving and dishing out some serious hurt. Again, Delthea's containment is just really funny to watch.

Double Delthea Dilemma!

Twins of Blue Magic! Those two really showed off their power on this map, nearly effortlessly taking out the enemies gunning for them, before teaming up to take down their sister once and for all!

A team of all the girls Alm saved throughout his journey. He sure saves a lot of girl, that's 90's stories for you.

Potential teammates include literally all the girls on Alm's route and Celica + her variations. :( This was still great fun to watch though. F!Delthea got to stretch her legs a little for once, not that it helped her. Poor Clair didn't get to show off much, but her help was appreciated anyway.

Well done on all accounts!

20 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Combine a bad Bazooka pun, three Azuras and an overuse of "WAH" and this is the result. This also features a Guest Announcer.

@Vaximillian@mampfoid@Nanima@mcsilas@Anacybele@Hilda@Landmaster@Ice Dragon@LordFrigid

I have to say those WAHs were rather annoying, but good clear. Always neat to see a solo on infernal or abyssal maps!

Sorry for responding so late, but I was on vacancies last week, so I did only the minimum at posting stuff. 

Celica shows Delthea how to be a mage nuke. Love the Astra finish! Makes me sad I still don't have Brave Celica.

Good luck getting her! She is a fun unit ... but in the end only one of my 49 trained infantry swords. I need to do these themed clears to use her (and the other celicas). 

you just need something from Celica so all your teams are represented

Never thought of representing Celica in my Avatars ... she needs a more original haircut first

I like the fallen theme and this is even a SoV themed fallen team. (Duma isn't fallen, but perhaps the reason to fall for the others). 

Your Celica has the same nature like mine! Are you using her from time to time? I gave her Budget skills as well (LnD2). Berkut is looking great! 

Nice how you capture Delthea on her spawn point. 

Also anyone notice how the map looks like a big F?

Haha, didn't notice. 

-Now that I finally got an Alm I can do a Ram Village Emblem!

Villager emblem with the king among them! 

They work well together! This reminds me of my own Delthea Dilemma, were I used the wrong copy for SI and now I'm stuck with -SPD OG Delthea. 

On 18.5.2019 at 10:47 PM, Alexmender said:

Your Celicas really make me jealous, they're very strong and beautiful and I only have the possesed one

The possessed one is cool though! I like them, but I need to do themed clear to actually use them. 

That beast clear really was really awesome, I was surprised to see Leanne deal so much damage despite her low-ish base Atk but the star was Mordecai with his immense bulk and power. It's funny to see you use Kaden to fight, I'm so used to him being only a cheerleader that I forget he can deal good amounts of damage on his own.

Yeah, those beasts are fun, even if I didn't pull any of them from their banners. I'm considering to give Kaden Galforce for my one-turn clears. 

I find it interesting that you decided to refine Sthal's weapon, he's a pretty nice unit but for some reason he feels kinda outclassed even with the EP brave weapon. 

Yeah, Stahl won't become a top-tier unit. That's the purpose of this team: Playing some low tier units ... using only my +10 units gets boring (sorry Roy). 

Interesting Deliverance clear, Faye is really worth to consider some investment now. Clive is a rare sight, I hope more free units get a prf soon. 

The Cordys are gorgeous as always! Is it getting a tradition to give Selena the boss kill? 

On 20.5.2019 at 6:36 AM, Frosty said:

Combine a bad Bazooka pun, three Azuras and an overuse of "WAH" and this is the result. This also features a Guest Announcer.

I had to watch without audio, so I didn't get all the puns. We need more Desperation weapons. Did you get Mareeta? (I didn't).

On 5/20/2019 at 12:36 AM, Frosty said:

@Vaximillian@mampfoid@Nanima@mcsilas@Anacybele@Hilda@Landmaster@Ice Dragon@LordFrigid

The sound effects had me dying LMAO! Great clear!

• 6 months later...

Two clears today~

First the Elises~

@LordFrigid, HS!Elise finally got herself that toy she's been wanting~ Time to unleash the inner Matthew~

And then Sothis and Sothis~

Since I have both of them now, I decided to do a duo clear~ The power of the Christmas tree is too stronk~

On 12/20/2019 at 12:08 PM, Landmaster said:

@LordFrigid, HS!Elise finally got herself that toy she's been wanting~ Time to unleash the inner Matthew~

See, I knew you’d pick it up for her at the next opportunity. And wow, she really rocks it! I also just realized...did you give all 3 Elises Close Counter?

On 12/20/2019 at 12:08 PM, Landmaster said:

And then Sothis and Sothis~

Since I have both of them now, I decided to do a duo clear~ The power of the Christmas tree is too stronk~

Those two Sirius-ly obliterated the enemy team.

... ... ...

I’ll uh, show myself the door.

Nice work on both clears!

5 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

See, I knew you’d pick it up for her at the next opportunity. And wow, she really rocks it! I also just realized...did you give all 3 Elises Close Counter?

Those two Sirius-ly obliterated the enemy team.

... ... ...

I’ll uh, show myself the door.

Nice work on both clears!

......maaaaaaayyy have dabbled around for Takumis and Dancing Xander before Elise's first revival Banner.

Maaaaayy have summoned on the 2nd Revival of him in emergency case of the 4th Elise also being ranged.

Perhaps~

This turned easy.

Askrtrio cleared with M!Robin. Robin was able to take a hit from her with Darting stance and I could have him sit and hold her back while the rest were dealt with.

Fellthea cleared with Kliff, Rineance and Danckut (Blue Echoes theme I guess). Kliff's great mixed tanking and Fellthea's power meant there weren't any real issues in the mak.

Edited by Dayni

On 12/22/2019 at 1:21 AM, Landmaster said:

......maaaaaaayyy have dabbled around for Takumis and Dancing Xander before Elise's first revival Banner.

Maaaaayy have summoned on the 2nd Revival of him in emergency case of the 4th Elise also being ranged.

Perhaps~

snorts

MAY have. I hope 4th Elise comes before CYL Dimitri/Legendary Dimitri. you need to be PRE. PARED. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just realised I forgot to post this. Time to bring up a thread from the last decade!

@Landmaster Broadleaf Fan is nuts. CC + Vantage sure is scary, and Elise killed it in this map. 

Deathlea's 1 damage on Winter Sothis though.. Both Sothis forms are pretty busted. Nice remix of here theme though!

@Zeo@Diovani Bressan @daisy jane @mampfoid  @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @Ginko @Azuris

Team is +Atk +1 Gray, +Atk/-Def Mathilda, +Res/-Def Silque and +Spd +1 Python

-Wanted to use some of the more recent Echoes units against Witch Delthea (and yay Mathilda finally has a refine!). Silque had to equip Distant Def since she was being doubled and defeated, even with +Res. Oh and resetting Delthea's special with her sta ff was also helpful later.

-Python had the oh so hard task of trapping Delthea, then when the coast is clear, countering her completely with B Tomebreaker. I'm sure he appreciated sitting in one spot for most of the map. He did need Darting Blow to double the red flier though. (Had to create a chokepoint with the rest of the team so the red flier would move to Python's range)

-Wanted to try out Mathilda's new slaying prf here and quicker Glacies procs are always nice. Her good Res made baiting the mages easy.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:29 AM, mcsilas said:

Just realised I forgot to post this. Time to bring up a thread from the last decade!

@Landmaster Broadleaf Fan is nuts. CC + Vantage sure is scary, and Elise killed it in this map. 

Deathlea's 1 damage on Winter Sothis though.. Both Sothis forms are pretty busted. Nice remix of here theme though!

Team is +Atk +1 Gray, +Atk/-Def Mathilda, +Res/-Def Silque and +Spd +1 Python

-Wanted to use some of the more recent Echoes units against Witch Delthea (and yay Mathilda finally has a refine!). Silque had to equip Distant Def since she was being doubled and defeated, even with +Res. Oh and resetting Delthea's special with her sta ff was also helpful later.

-Python had the oh so hard task of trapping Delthea, then when the coast is clear, countering her completely with B Tomebreaker. I'm sure he appreciated sitting in one spot for most of the map. He did need Darting Blow to double the red flier though. (Had to create a chokepoint with the rest of the team so the red flier would move to Python's range)

-Wanted to try out Mathilda's new slaying prf here and quicker Glacies procs are always nice. Her good Res made baiting the mages easy.

What is this naked Mathilda, LOL~ Poor Delthea trapping herself on that tile~ I love how the Flier flew over to Python, guess she didn’t see his Bow~ Mathilda’s got some great Res~ Good thing Python has his B Tomebreaker to keep Delthea under control~