Grand Hero Battle of Deliverance: Sluice Gate

SatsumaFSoysoy

A GHB that I was actually pretty excited about. Tatarrah is so evil that possessed Delthea even lost her anime fang. Dickhead.

Map

Normal & Hard

Spoiler

OKEur9B.png

Infernal

Spoiler

m3IG0uk.png

Infernal Enemy Stats

Delthea

Spoiler

HP: 66
Atk: 53
Spd: 36
Def: 21
Res: 34

Weapon: Death
Assist: 
Special: Glacies (1 cd)

A: Death Blow 3
B: Desperation 3
C: Even Atk Wave 3
S: 

Red Mage

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 47
Spd: 35
Def: 22
Res: 31

Weapon: Bolganone+
Assist: 
Special: Iceberg

A: Distant Def 3
B: Wings of Mercy 3
C: Hone Spd 3
S: 

Green Mage

Spoiler

Atk: 48
Spd: 38
Def: 25
Res: 34

Weapon: Gronnraven+
Assist: 
Special: Vengeance

A: Fury 3
B: Wings of Mercy 3
C: Savage Blow 3
S: 

Cleric

Spoiler

HP: 46
Atk: 42
Spd: 31
Def: 25
Res: 38

Weapon: Panic+
Assist: Physic+
Special: Windfire Balm+

A: Wind Boost 3
B: Mystic Boost 3
C: Close Guard 3
S: 

Bow Flier

Spoiler

HP: 50
Atk: 46
Spd: 37
Def: 18
Res: 32

Weapon: Firesweep Bow+
Assist: 
Special: Luna

A: Fire Boost 3
B: Poison Strike 3
C: Guidance 3
S: 

Sword Pegasus

Spoiler

Atk: 44
Spd: 38
Def: 23
Res: 39

Weapon: Wo Dao+
Assist: Reposition
Special: Moonbow

A: Swift Sparrow 2
B: Def/Res Link 3
C: Guidance 3
S: 

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleared Infernal map first on first try without knowing that the enemy units have aggressive AI beforehand. Ended up killing Delthea and the Firesweep bow flier first due to Guidance shenanigans.

Units used:
+1 +Spd Bow Hinoka: Warrior Princess, Reposition, Moonbow, Fury 3, Desperation 3, Goad Fliers, Brash Assault 3
+Spd/-Atk New Years Azura: +Spd Hagoita, Sing, Moonbow, Iote's Shield, Flier Formation 3, Hone Fliers, Drive Atk 2
5* +Atk/-Spd Cherche: eff. Cherche's Axe, Reposition, Bonfire, Death Blow 3, Hit and Run, Fortify Fliers, HP +3
+HP/-Atk Flier Olivia: Skuld, Dance, Wings of Mercy 3

Puppet Delthea's follow-up animation has an issue where the hand that's holding her tome suddenly moves.

Edit: And infernal beaten with 5* Meisterhardt +7 (+Atk, -Spd) with Reposition, Luna, and a Heavy Blade 3 seal, 5* Nailah (+Spd, -Def), 5* Eir (+Atk, -Def) with Draw Back and an Attack Smoke 3 seal, and 5* legendary Azura (+Def, -HP) with a Res Tactic 3 seal. The Firesweep archer looked like a pain in the butt and I have a Nailah, so yeah.

I bet Faye with her new Bow of Devotion, especially a unique refined one, and Null C Disrupt would have a field day with this map.

Edited by Kaden

Cleared Infernal on the third try, Keaton with Kaden's buffs ate everything except for the Firesweep Bow flier who was easy pickings without anyone to support her. 

Edited by Medeus

Wrapped this one up really quickly. Did Hard and Lunatic with a team of Tiki (Adult), Tiki (Young), Tiki (Legendary) and Tiki (Fallen). Had to do Infernal with my usual flier team of Cherche, Cordelia, NY!Azura and Kinishi Hinoka.

Now I have to patiently wait for F!Delthea to get added to the grail shop and her GHB revival for more copies of her.

Anyone who managed to get Fallen Berkut, Legendary Azura with a Hone Stat 4, Mordecai, and a Horse unit who can survive the Firesweep Bow Flier may find this pretty easy.

Step 1: position
Step 2: Move Berkut up one, have Azura dance him, and then have Mordecai Smite Berkut into the crowd. Then have the Horse sit within 2 spaces of Berkut.
Step 3: Watch as Berkut survives the onslaught while the Horse gets pummeled repeatedly.
Step 4: Clean-up duty.

Did this first try with the Takusquad:

@mampfoid @Landmaster @mcsilas @daisy jane @Azuris @kirauza343 @Robert of Normandy @Sasori @ruruo

Music: Lusamine Battle - Pokémon Sun and Moon

It's scary what a contrast this was to Aversa. Once Dealthea dies the entire map just falls apart. There really isn't much to say her, except that having Skadikumi take her out was what I was going for, so I am glad it worked. From one fallen GHB boss to the other and his first battle as +10. Wish it had lasted longer to really show off his new prowess, but oh well.

2 hours ago, Nanima said:

@mampfoid @Landmaster @mcsilas @daisy jane @Azuris @kirauza343 @Robert of Normandy @Sasori @ruruo

It's scary what a contrast this was to Aversa. Once Dealthea dies the entire map just falls apart. There really isn't much to say her, except that having Skadikumi take her out was what I was going for, so I am glad it worked. From one fallen GHB boss to the other and his first battle as +10. Wish it had lasted longer to really show off his new prowess, but oh well.

This shows why Takumi is best boy :D

2 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

Evil Takumi showed himself pretty well. One rounding Delthea and even a raventome mage. A pretty expensive project, but he doesn't seem to dissapoint.

@Landmaster @mampfoid @Robert of Normandy

This GHB was a interesting map. The all warp setup made me thing of those annoying witches in Echoes. I think they could have made the map a bit bigger, but it works.

After Yune I think its only fitting that Delthea would be the next boss for the kids squad. 

Next up i'll try toying around with a 'Lu' theme. Still have to make that annoying big bro team so i'll see if I can clear this one with them.

The usual clear:

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @Nanima @Sasori

3 minutes ago, Sasori said:

After Yune I think its only fitting that Delthea would be the next boss for the kids squad. 

wow, Lugh and Raigh did a lot of work on that first EP. Nice Job!

3 hours ago, Nanima said:

Takumis putting in fantastic work, as ususal.

When I saw all those range units, I figured this was a good opportunity for another Julius-style clear.  Not a solo, but rather a duo this time - the unlikely pair of Loptous and Naga teaming up for a little fun.  Alternatively, (FE4 spoilers)

Spoiler

Julius bringing along his new toy courtesy of Manfroy.

Edited by DLNarshen

Infernal Delthea in one turn: 

Speedy Hector plus endgame Roy. 

I'm online only for few minutes now. I'll leave this here and respond later. 

Pretty easy overall. Repo-ed Valentine Hector to cover the right side, the firesweep archer attacked him, then Dealthea just moved between them, but couldn't attack since no one was there. Easy kill of those two. Then everyone else just baited the other enemies out.

@mampfoid

YES, Spd-stack Hector! Nice use of Legendary Lucina as well. I’m a little surprised Marth was able to eat that Moonbow, actually.

Galeforce one-turn:

I was pulling for a Berkut. The banner gave me a Nailah.

I’ll take it.

@mampfoid Ayy! Spd Hector is pretty cool! It's always nice to nice him join the action instead of being a pulse+smite bot! 

- - - - 

This one took me 3 tries because I didn't check the enemies skills and the bow flier's Guidance caught me off guard (the first time I died because of course the healer had Panic...).

The battle itself is pretty easy, if only I had Null C disrupt I think Eirika would be able to 1 turn this. Anyways, I'll probably try to clear this with Deliverance units later for the sake of it.

@Nanima Your Fallen Takumi is very impressive! He had no problems dealing with Delthea. Great clear!

@mampfoid Wow, that speedy Hector was a nice surprise! Then again, you love showing off fast builds for slow axe units. I like how Lucina started your clear and finished it. 

@Alexmender You really were close to being able to do it in one turn! One day you’ll get that null c disrupt, maybe in time for this re run

I feel like this map would’ve been harder if it wasn’t so easy to split up the enemy and if they didn’t come to you. 

Piece of cake, and with the apology grails we’ll be getting I should be able to finish Marisa this week!

Fairly easy with some minor SI and Seal Swaps~ Team Miwabe Sakura goes to take on the defector~

Couldn't quite get Delthea to kill Darkthea, who strayed from the path of Miwabe Sakuraism (well, I could, but it was taking more effort than I wanted), but it was still fairly fun~ I liked the psuedo-warping shenanigans with Guidance since they decided to not actually give her Warp~

8 hours ago, Nanima said:

Nice seeing Skadkumi get a lot of action here in his first +10 battle and getting the kill on his fellow fallen hero~ Pretty easy task for the Takus!

4 hours ago, Sasori said:

This GHB was a interesting map. The all warp setup made me thing of those annoying witches in Echoes. I think they could have made the map a bit bigger, but it works.

Next up i'll try toying around with a 'Lu' theme. Still have to make that annoying big bro team so i'll see if I can clear this one with them.

Kid squad didn't struggle here~ Seeing Lugh and Raigh fight side-by-side was so cute~ Gordin took care of the annoying fliers so they could get a break, nice work!

4 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

The usual clear:

Simply and clean one-turn, great job!

3 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

When I saw all those range units, I figured this was a good opportunity for another Julius-style clear.  Not a solo, but rather a duo this time - the unlikely pair of Loptous and Naga teaming up for a little fun.  Alternatively, (FE4 spoilers)

Reveal hidden contents

Julius bringing along his new toy courtesy of Manfroy.

Oh nice, Julius and Julia! Cool putting Julius in place so Delthea can't teleport there~ The Tiara is really fitting on him. Seeing Delthea doing 0 damage was awesome. They would be amusing on a team together, LOL~ Awesome theme team!

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Infernal Delthea in one turn: 

Speedy Hector plus endgame Roy. 

I'm online only for few minutes now. I'll leave this here and respond later. 

Look at that beautiful +10 Roy and Speedy Hector! Awesome Marth tanking that Moonbow! That was a really great clear!

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

YES, Spd-stack Hector! Nice use of Legendary Lucina as well. I’m a little surprised Marth was able to eat that Moonbow, actually.

Galeforce one-turn:

I’ll take it.

I liked Caeda and Velouria going back and forth for the kills and Naesala getting the clean-up~

That is a crazy Faye! Incredible one-turn solo!

1 hour ago, Jave said:

This one was super easy, so nothing too impressive here:

Nice Spring/Halloween Clear~ The butterfly looks so pretty on L!Azura~ The flying ladies didn't run into any issues~

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

- - - - 

This one took me 3 tries because I didn't check the enemies skills and the bow flier's Guidance caught me off guard (the first time I died because of course the healer had Panic...).

The battle itself is pretty easy, if only I had Null C disrupt I think Eirika would be able to 1 turn this. Anyways, I'll probably try to clear this with Deliverance units later for the sake of it.

Nice, Eirika handled this with ease~ Would be cool to see Eirika with Null-C, that'd make her quite a menace~

36 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

I feel like this map would’ve been harder if it wasn’t so easy to split up the enemy and if they didn’t come to you. 

Piece of cake, and with the apology grails we’ll be getting I should be able to finish Marisa this week!

Just press End Turn strats, nice~ Great work for your ladies as usual, hope to see Marisa completed soon!

8 hours ago, Nanima said:

No big deal for the Takus! Skadi-Taku showed Delthea true evilness. Congrats! 

5 hours ago, Sasori said:

Cool Gordin you have there, Congrats!  Yeah, beaming witches in SoV were annoying.

4 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

The usual clear:

Starting with the Sword Flier is the best solution, went this route as well. Congrats! 

3 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

What a couple, congrats! And that 11 dmg Glacies with WTA from Delthea, lol.  

Galeforce one-turn:

Thanks! Marth needed a DEF buff, but felt fine enough to kill Delthea afterwards. I could have used Roy with Brave+, but I wanted to show him off in his new awesomeness. 

Nice beasty one-turn! Congrats! 

Oh congrats, what a lovely fodder. I don't know if I could sac such a cool unit. Oh wait, +10 Faye? Didn't see that coming, awesome. 

- - - - - -

Short on time, I'll check the other vids later. 

I would've been so very screwed if the AI didn't decide to greet me.  Fortunately, there's a lot of water, and even more fortunately, two of my dancers fly.  So Leon and his squad of backup dancers were able to clean up nicely.