4-1: That's not supposed to happen...

So I'm replaying FE10 from a save I made in 3-7 in order to fix my mistake with the Black Knight. I've made it to 4-1, and then this peculiarity happens:

RFEE01-1.png

Yeah, I don't even know. It's not like it's anything earth-shattering, but it is blatantly something out of the ordinary from how this chapter goes, since Ena usually just stays untransformed the entire level, and her dialogue post-battle reflects that. Just thought I should share.

And I just checked, and nope, there's no change to the post-battle dialogue if this happens. This is just weird.

Edited by Gruntagen

That happened to Mangs in his recent FE10 LP! It seems like her AI will fight back if the opportunity presents itself, however hard it may be.

Additional observation: The Ena in 4-1 is not the same Ena that actually joins you for the Finale.

I wasted two hours training her breath to SS rank for nothing. Dang it.

4 hours ago, Gruntagen said:

Additional observation: The Ena in 4-1 is not the same Ena that actually joins you for the Finale.

I wasted two hours training her breath to SS rank for nothing. Dang it.

I never knew Green units could gain weapon rank. At least you unveiled an interesting discovery.

On 5/16/2019 at 6:19 AM, Eltosian Kadath said:

I never knew Green units could gain weapon rank. At least you unveiled an interesting discovery.

Huh. You're welcome, then. It's the same thing for enemies, too.