Reddit Leak Thread (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

I asked Thani info about Ingrid-

Spoiler

She's a childhood friend of Dimitri and Felix (sword guy) and sounds like she's a good candidate for pegasus knight. Apparently, she's talented with lances.

Also, Hilda is VERY close with Claude, so she may be his main love interest. Another commenter asked a question about her and she apparently rescues him from something. Bandits? I can't remember. 

To me it sounds like Edelgard, Ingrid, and Hilda will be the main girls of their respective routes.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

I asked Thani info about Ingrid-

Hide contents

She's a childhood friend of Dimitri and Felix (sword guy) and sounds like she's a good candidate for pegasus knight. Apparently, she's talented with lances.

Also, Hilda is VERY close with Claude, so she may be his main love interest. Another commenter asked a question about her and she apparently rescues him from something. Bandits? I can't remember. 

To me it sounds like Edelgard, Ingrid, and Hilda will be the main girls of their respective routes.

I'm sorry, who's Ingrid again?  I don't think we've heard as much about her as Hilda and Edelgard.  I have a hard time believing she'll be a "main girl" on par with them.

7 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I'm sorry, who's Ingrid again?  I don't think we've heard as much about her as Hilda and Edelgard.  I have a hard time believing she'll be a "main girl" on par with them.

Was that first part sarcasm because I can't really help myself from at least signaling that I can give you this information

28 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

This girl:

latest?cb=20190515081601

She's the Blue Lion member we know the least about. They may be saving her for the end.

Honestly, thanibomb is the BIGGEST reason why I'm so excited for fire emblem three houses, since it makes it seem like more of a traditional fire emblem game than the marketing is letting on (focusing on characters and monastery stuff). If it ends up true, this'll easily be my favourite game in the series...so yeah, fingers crossed!!

Edited by Dinar87

10 minutes ago, Dinar87 said:

Honestly, thanibomb is the BIGGEST reason why I'm so excited for fire emblem three houses, since it makes it seem like more of a traditional fire emblem game than the marketing is letting on (focusing on characters and monastery stuff). If it ends up true, this'll easily be my favourite game in the series...so yeah, fingers crossed!!

Something tells me we might be seeing a lot of "What I expected, what I got" memes if what thani said ends up being true. Come for Persona/Trails Emblem, stay for Genealogy/GoT Emblem 2.0. 

4 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

Something tells me we might be seeing a lot of "What I expected, what I got" memes if what thani said ends up being true. Come for Persona/Trails Emblem, stay for Genealogy/GoT Emblem 2.0. 

I really hope that's the case, since I'd HATE it if fire emblem become just like persona. Not that the persona series is terrible, but I want fire emblem to be more like as you said at the end since that's the style I enjoy far more than the whole "customization+dating" angle some of the newer games have...hopefully the leak is legit!

So we might be getting Lysithea's bio soon....

I really hope the part about her having a death in the story is false, becasue it would suck SO much to have to avoid using her becasue of that

11 minutes ago, Rose482 said:

So we might be getting Lysithea's bio soon....

Reveal hidden contents

I really hope the part about her having a death in the story is false, becasue it would suck SO much to have to avoid using her becasue of that

Same. I'm hoping that if that is true, it only occurs on non-golden deer routes cause why would you use a character who's gonna die later on like

16 minutes ago, Azz said:

Same. I'm hoping that if that is true, it only occurs on non-golden deer routes cause why would you use a character who's gonna die later on like

Could be a... I dunno, do I still need to tag fates spoilers? I will anyway. 

Spoiler

Kaze type thing, where she dies under all but specific conditions. 

4 minutes ago, AsherCrane said:

Could be a... I dunno, do I still need to tag fates spoilers? I will anyway. 

Hide contents

Kaze type thing, where she dies under all but specific conditions. 

I doubt we need tags since there is a warning in the topic title.

But I hope so. In general, I hate when playable characters die in FE in the story since it kinda removes the whole if a unit dies it's the player's fault and they face the repercussions.

I assumed that she'd die after the events of the game, as killing one of the starting 8 characters for the golden deer midway through would imbalance things too much (unless she has a replacement who copies her stats).

The leaks are looking more and more credible, though they seemed fairly credible to begin with.

I wish I could be as excited about that as other people but even though I liked a lot of the stuff the bad parts have really ruined it for me. 

Edited by EJ107

54 minutes ago, Druplesnubb said:

They could always do a Nils/Ninian thing where she gets a replacement who keeps har stats and skills.

And people would really be happy with a replacement?! "sure replace a character that'll get attachment and built with effort from the beginning for a simple nobody out of nowhere especially if she's peoples waifu" definitely no....I just realize this was still a thing and still not convinced...

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

4 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

And people would really be happy with a replacement?! "sure replace a character that'll get attachment from the beginning for a simple nobody out of nowhere especially if she's peoples waifu" definitely no....I just realize this was still a thing and still not convinced...

They could sub in a sibling or someone related to her if the leak is true. I'd be fine with it. Story deaths can make a powerful impact if done right. Focusing on waifus over story is no good.

10 minutes ago, Druplesnubb said:

I mean they were okay with killing off Kaze and Scarlet in Fates.

Difference is Kaze is easily avoidable and Scarlet was behind a DLC true ending route and only was in 2 part chapters and barely got screen time major difference.

@Book Bro you clearly don't get what liking a character or bonding means if you thinks its "no good" which is a very unpopular opinion.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

I'd say, having a unit that leaves the party for whatever reason is such an interesting premise. Though something to be done every now and then, not often.

This reminds me of one of the SRW games. One of them had this guy which was with you for two-thirds of the game... then BAM, becomes the final boss if you unlock the extended ending. Anyone familiar with the series might know who I'm talking about. FE has never done something that extreme... but one can only wonder...

4 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Is it just me, or does it seem, that Thanibombs leak turns out to be actually true now? 

Thani's veracity has only increased with official news releases, several times by now, so I'd say it's overwhelmingly likely to be true at this point — barring development changes or intentional bits of obfuscation for deniability.