Reddit Leak Thread (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

Technically playable Scarlets unavoidable death is lock to DLC via Revelations route which is even worse when you just really got her the following 2 part chapter before the merge(I guess Izana counts but he wasn't even playable at all not even once there). I'm still hopeful that particular detail here is a fake herring with probably a few other things for now I'll be cautiously excited for her.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it all really end sup being true then, unfortunately for me, this will kill a lot of my enthusiasm to play this game. Majority of the details of this leak didn't do it for me so seeing all this potentially come true has me disappointed, essentially it preemptively lessens my enjoyment for whenever I get my hands on the game since if this is what I'm looking forward to... Unlike the rest of reddit, when I was reading over the leak stuff it lowered my hype for the game so to me this is a bit of a bummer.

1 minute ago, DKRF said:

If it all really end sup being true then, unfortunately for me, this will kill a lot of my enthusiasm to play this game. Majority of the details of this leak didn't do it for me so seeing all this potentially come true has me disappointed, essentially it preemptively lessens my enjoyment for whenever I get my hands on the game since if this is what I'm looking forward to... Unlike the rest of reddit, when I was reading over the leak stuff it lowered my hype for the game so to me this is a bit of a bummer.

What was it that didn't do it for you?

As I've said before, all I want at this point is for the "leaks" to actually be legit, since I care heavily about the story and those 3/4 tier class options. It sucks though for those hoping that things like dating students or sothis wouldn't happen, but ah well...at least there's no "having kids with students" stuff at least?

Edited by Dinar87

The leaks being pretty much confirmed has made my hype go way up. I was lukewarm on 3H up to now but those leaks sound great and even if not everything is true, I'm feeling positive about this game now.

Not sure if I'll be reading any future leaks, though. On the one hand I want to know if how much of the leak is true, but on the other if this really is Tellius/Jugdral inspired I'm sure a lot of the story will be better to experience once the game is out.

So Lysithea actually does have a crest ,BUT its not the one that appears on Leicester Alliance's emblem.

Which means my theory of Ignace being the one who DOES have a crest belonging to one of 4 Alliance familys, is still alive.

2 minutes ago, User name said:

So Lysithea actually does have a crest ,BUT its not the one that appears on Leicester Alliance's emblem.

Which means my theory of Ignace being the one who DOES have a crest belonging to one of 4 Alliance familys, is still alive.

I'm afraid that chances are slim, in the screenshot of the subquest about Ignace and Raphael says merchant Ignace and former merchant Raphael.

And in FE, a merchant is usually not noble.

4 minutes ago, ayahitaisyou said:

I'm afraid that chances are slim, in the screenshot of the subquest about Ignace and Raphael says merchant Ignace and former merchant Raphael.

And in FE, a merchant is usually not noble.

Yeah, you rigth it was a paralogue mention.

I will be satisfied with Marianne being one of the "rich" guys.

I'm leaning more and more towards believing the leak everyday...at the very least, Thani does have credible sources. You can't just guess these names, it's impossible.

I hope the story leaks are true, it's everything I ever wanted for Three Houses. I just hope Claude is bi...

But, things change in development, and Thani admitted to adding false information to protect her sources...

So how many commoners are in Golden Deer? Like they supposed to have the "most" of common folk, but so far Blue Liones have 3( Dedue,Ashe and Mercie).

While GD has ONLY one so far! And its Rahp, who is from a merchant family, which meant they werent poor, i assume.

Leonie is probably a Commoner, again pure conjecture, but that will only make 2 Common folks in GD.

So is Ignace and Marianne both commoners? Shouldn't one of them have a crest from Leicester Alliance's emblem?

I also dont know why i am leaving this in spoiler thread lol

I think you could argue Mercedes isn’t a true commoner since she did come from nobility originally. We don’t know her full story yet, but maybe her family moved because of a political situation but otherwise are still rich and noble?

20 hours ago, Fuzzlekins said:

I think you could argue Mercedes isn’t a true commoner since she did come from nobility originally. We don’t know her full story yet, but maybe her family moved because of a political situation but otherwise are still rich and noble?

During the times that you identify differently from which you are born, I dunno exactly. However, having riches doesn't automatically make one noble. IE. Anna

I think the whole thing about Golden Deer being mostly common people is mainly flavour text and refers to the class as a whole and not just our main eight. I have a feeling Marianne will be our fifth noble from Golden Deer tbh since she is a magic user and the fourth crest has been shown when magic is casted. Also Thani did say that the Golden Deer being mostly commoners is bs so...

As for opinion on the leaks, I don't mind them (besides the whole Lysithea dying part, but hoping that's just one of the things Thani added), however I think it is important to note, Thani has gotten information mainly from twitter reveals and famitsu correct so they could definitely have an informant, however it's still important to have a healthy scepticism as none of the story elements Thani mentioned have been confirmed 

3 minutes ago, Azz said:

I think the whole thing about Golden Deer being mostly common people is mainly flavour text and refers to the class as a whole and not just our main eight. I have a feeling Marianne will be our fifth noble from Golden Deer tbh since she is a magic user and the fourth crest has been shown when magic is casted. Also Thani did say that the Golden Deer being mostly commoners is bs so...

As for opinion on the leaks, I don't mind them (besides the whole Lysithea dying part, but hoping that's just one of the things Thani added), however I think it is important to note, Thani has gotten information mainly from twitter reveals and famitsu correct so they could definitely have an informant, however it's still important to have a healthy scepticism as none of the story elements Thani mentioned have been confirmed 

Yeah Thani did said that only Leonie is a "true" commoner w/e that means, so i asume that everyone else has ties to nobility.

Just now, User name said:

Yeah Thani did said that only Leonie is a "true" commoner w/e that means, so i asume that everyone else has ties to nobility.

I'm assuming Leonie being the only true one refers to how Raph and Ignace are merchant's sons, which generally are higher class commoners. I'm assuming then Leonie is probably a farmer's daughter maybe or smth.

11 minutes ago, Azz said:

I'm assuming Leonie being the only true one refers to how Raph and Ignace are merchant's sons, which generally are higher class commoners. I'm assuming then Leonie is probably a farmer's daughter maybe or smth.

Merchants arent exactly poor, so the only thing seperating them from nobles is title, which probably means very little in the alliance.

If Mercedes who was born a Noble but forsook her status still counts as a Noble, then Ashe who was born a Commoner but got adopted should count as a Commoner. Conversely, if Ashe now counts as a Noble then Mercedes should be a Commoner now as well. Since Golen Deer was singled out for having a lot of Commoners but Black Eagles wasn't singled out for having fewer I'm assuming that BLue lions leans closer towards Black Eagles than Golden Deer. My guess is that Black Eagles has 1, Blue Lions has 2, and Golden Deer has 4. This would mean that there's no students with the 4th leicester Crest. My theories for said Crest are as follows:

1: We will get a playable non-student with said Crest.

2: Said Crest will belong to an NPC, likely a villain.

3: said crest belongs to Lysithea's family. To clarify; there's something off with Lysithea's family name compared to her Crest. her last name places her in Ordelia/Cordelia in southern Leicester, while her Crest belongs to Charon whose region seems to be in Faerghus on the Leicester border. Intermarriage is probably the easiest answer, but I can't help but remember how the leak mentioned "Crest experimentation" in Lysithea's backstory.

Edited by Druplesnubb

I did a big theory about the remaining crests and I didn't really know where to put it but it mentions the fact that there are multiple archbishops which Thani said so I guess it fits in here:

There will be 7 Saints of Seiros(including Serios herself).
The Saints of Seiros are the founders of Adrestia, who founded it along with Seiros herself. Where the 10 Greats were the heroes of the war, the Saints were Seiros’ disciples and advisors. They were likely the ones who founded the Church of Seiros in worship of Seiros after the war.
image.png.f57b93f6733e09b25f33b3f6d416220e.png

There are 6 other hooded figures alongside the assumed Seiros in the centre of the mural, now these can’t be the 10 Greats as there are only 6 and they wouldn’t leave out the remaining four if it’s a historical representation. These 6 figures are the Seiros’ disciples and were given Crests alongside the Ten Greats, Nemesis and another 4 unknown people. These Seven Saints established the Adrestian Empire after the war was won. I predict that we won’t get any more information about playable characters with Saint Crests as the only 3 students with crests from Saints are Edelgard; Ferdinand and Bernadetta; all of whom are assumedly very high up in the Empire’s ranks, as Ferdinand’s family is the dynasty for Adrestian Prime Minister. The remaining 4 crests of the saints belong to the Four Archbishops of the Church of Seiros – of which Rhea bears one of the Saint’s crests, and the other 3 archbishops bear the remaining three Saint Crests. This leaves four crests not belonging to the Ten Greats, or the Seven Saints, discounting Byleth’s of course. And lo and behold, there are 4 crests that are faded out on the mural, so my prediction is that these 4 crests will be the crests of the fighters that fought alongside Nemesis. So if I had to predict what crests belonged to what “faction” I’d say – [Blue is Ten Greats; Pink is Seven Saints; Black is Nemesis’ side; Asterisks are for unconfirmed crests].

image.png.ca3c34485b248f74e23eaa154d47de9b.png

Whether the crest belonged to a Great or a Saint is pretty up in the air, every unassigned crest apart from these 3 were guesses.

This is most likely the Crest of Gautier, and the Saint’s seem to all be stationed in Adrestia or Garreg Mach not Faerghus, so most likely a Ten Great  

crest-013.png

This can be seen in the Coat of Arms of the Leicester Alliance; so I’m assuming whichever student it belongs to is from Leicester, and, like Gautier, the Saint Crests will most likely, according to my theory, all originate in Adrestia and Garreg Mach, so again most likely a Ten Great -

crest-008.png

This was seen on the balcony of what appears to be Garreg Mach, so not only am I gonna say it’s one of the Saint’s, my hot take is that it’s specifically Rhea’s  -

crest-016.png

image.png

16 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

I did a big theory about the remaining crests and I didn't really know where to put it but it mentions the fact that there are multiple archbishops which Thani said so I guess it fits in here:

The Saints of Seiros are the founders of Adrestia, who founded it along with Seiros herself. Where the 10 Greats were the heroes of the war, the Saints were Seiros’ disciples and advisors. They were likely the ones who founded the Church of Seiros in worship of Seiros after the war.

There are 6 other hooded figures alongside the assumed Seiros in the centre of the mural, now these can’t be the 10 Greats as there are only 6 and they wouldn’t leave out the remaining four if it’s a historical representation. These 6 figures are the Seiros’ disciples and were given Crests alongside the Ten Greats, Nemesis and another 4 unknown people. These Seven Saints established the Adrestian Empire after the war was won. I predict that we won’t get any more information about playable characters with Saint Crests as the only 3 students with crests from Saints are Edelgard; Ferdinand and Bernadetta; all of whom are assumedly very high up in the Empire’s ranks, as Ferdinand’s family is the dynasty for Adrestian Prime Minister. The remaining 4 crests of the saints belong to the Four Archbishops of the Church of Seiros – of which Rhea bears one of the Saint’s crests, and the other 3 archbishops bear the remaining three Saint Crests. This leaves four crests not belonging to the Ten Greats, or the Seven Saints, discounting Byleth’s of course. And lo and behold, there are 4 crests that are faded out on the mural, so my prediction is that these 4 crests will be the crests of the fighters that fought alongside Nemesis. So if I had to predict what crests belonged to what “faction” I’d say – [Blue is Ten Greats; Pink is Seven Saints; Black is Nemesis’ side; Asterisks are for unconfirmed crests].

Whether the crest belonged to a Great or a Saint is pretty up in the air, every unassigned crest apart from these 3 were guesses.

This is most likely the Crest of Gautier, and the Saint’s seem to all be stationed in Adrestia or Garreg Mach not Faerghus, so most likely a Ten Great  

crest-013.png

This can be seen in the Coat of Arms of the Leicester Alliance; so I’m assuming whichever student it belongs to is from Leicester, and, like Gautier, the Saint Crests will most likely, according to my theory, all originate in Adrestia and Garreg Mach, so again most likely a Ten Great -

crest-008.png

This was seen on the balcony of what appears to be Garreg Mach, so not only am I gonna say it’s one of the Saint’s, my hot take is that it’s specifically Rhea’s  -

crest-016.png

image.png

To add up, the 4 Dark dragons on the mural could represent the four crest belonging to Nemesis's faction, thus 4 "damaged" crests.

And Seven holy saints? More like Seven Deadly sins, eh?

Edited by User name

I did some theory about the crests as well in a post, but, I don't know how I feel now knowing that my favorite character will die? I was so hyped up for Lysithea and she's just...dead, now that the leaks are confirmed. Ugh

22 minutes ago, ColdHeartAndASummerDream said:

I did some theory about the crests as well in a post, but, I don't know how I feel now knowing that my favorite character will die? I was so hyped up for Lysithea and she's just...dead, now that the leaks are confirmed. Ugh

I mean the leaks aren't fully confirmed. All the information Thani had has all been officially revealed through twitter/famitsu, none of the story details Thani mentioned has even been hinted at through official sources, so it's still iffy as to whether or not they are true or that they are part of the info added to the leak to make it seem faker than it is (which Thani mentioned that either they/or the informant added to prevent any of them getting in trouble). For all we know, Thani's informant could be working on the famitsu articles and leaking stuff through that or could be working on the official fe twitter and leaking through that, so I would retain a healthy scepticism pertaining to the leaked story so far. 

1 hour ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

crest-013.png

crest-008.png

crest-016.png

image.png

This is actually a pretty solid theory. I'm buying it purely because it sounds cool.

Lots of people are saying that this could be Gautier' crest, but I don't know why. 

crest-013.png