Reddit Leak Thread (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

12 minutes ago, Marros said:

Given Garreg Mach is a kind of international Truce Zone, I could see it people trying to bring it down as a way to destabilize the peace between the three countries.

The real question is "why?", could be extremists from Adrestria or Faerghus who want war with the other countries over their religious policies, or the Flame Emperor is trying to bring to light some vile act part of the chuch is commiting.

I could see the Flame Emperor slowly bringing more powers onto his side - first it's Sir Lonato; then other Faerghusian Lords; then Leicester. Seeing as though Adrestia is so tied to the church I could totally see them staying by the Church's side to the very end, even if Edelgard disagrees; causing a war between the Church and Adrestia(the most powerful of the nations); with Faerghus and Leicester? But then it'd be a bit odd to see two lords on one side and one on another; seen as though Thani says that all 3 lords are pitted against one another.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling the flame emperor is definitely pulling strings behind the scenes. like I think they may have spurred Lotano/Rotano on to start his rebellion.

3 minutes ago, Azz said:

I have a feeling the flame emperor is definitely pulling strings behind the scenes. like I think they may have spurred Lotano/Rotano on to start his rebellion.

Definitely, a sort of Ephidel/Darin of Laus scenario.

Yeah, like imaging he was able to kill a number of students from different states, that would certainly trigger a major international conflict, while being a major discredit to the church.

In fact, the academy might be a major funding source for the church, if he could turn away students from attending academy, the church's power would be significantly weaker

Thanks to some of you guys I feel more reassurance that a bunch of the more extreme stuff is very likely red herrings which is funny since I mention a bit back about the 10% false with sprinkle fake details. I also agree with @HappyHawlucha. on what's probably in the 10% fake and what you don't need a leak to confirm like romance/date characters like seriously no duh.

2 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Thanks to some of you guys I feel more reassurance that a bunch of the more extreme stuff is very likely red herrings which is funny since I mention a bit back about the 10% false with sprinkle fake details. I also agree with @HappyHawlucha. on what's probably in the 10% fake and what you don't need a leak to confirm like romance/date characters like seriously no duh.

You really don't need the leak to believe that we're getting romancable students but if they limit it to only post-timeskip that would be a very wise and frankly downright cool design decision on IS' part.

11 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

You really don't need the leak to believe that we're getting romancable students but if they limit it to only post-timeskip that would be a very wise and frankly downright cool design decision on IS' part.

Exactly agreed that would be cool logical move on IS to think that far about it! plus prevent people to rush towards it very early.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

2 hours ago, Florete said:

Honestly, I'm kind of surprised the whole teacher and student relationship has been such a big deal in the first place. This isn't a 40-something teacher and a teenage student, Byleth clearly seems to be around the same age as the rest of the cast and is just suddenly assigned this teaching position. Maybe I'm okay with it because it feels more like a temporary mentor-ship than actual teacher and student, but I really don't care one bit.

This is how I feel about that whole thing pretty much.

Edited by Rose482

4 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Exactly agreed that would be cool logical move on IS to think that far about it!

There was definitely a screenshot somewhere which displayed only 2 Support Levels(C and B) being unlockable by a certain time in the game for two characters; so it is at least in the thoughts of the developers to make such a move.

1 minute ago, Owain Dark said:

And pre timeskip, we can maybe date the teachers only? I can see many people dating Misses Krabapple er, Manuela and mustachio Hanneman lol 

Don't forget Setes and Catherine! If not Mercedes I'm definitely marrying Catherine.

3 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Don't forget Setes and Catherine! If not Mercedes I'm definitely marrying Catherine.

Are Setes and Catherine teachers? 

Oh ya, I forgot Mercy is a "bit" older than the other students. 

I just wanna gay marriage Raphael, if he isn't an option, Dorothea or Mercy must be it. And Sothis definitely will be benched, same to Ashe and Bernadetta 

3 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Are Setes and Catherine teachers? 

Oh ya, I forgot Mercy is a "bit" older than the other students. 

I just wanna gay marriage Raphael, if he isn't an option, Dorothea or Mercy must be it. And Sothis definitely will be benched, same to Ashe and Bernadetta 

Well they're "teachers" in the same vein as Hannemann and Manuela in gameplay; Setes and Catherine alongside Alois can teach professor levels to Byleth. Speaking of, as each of the 5 can teach a couple of different things; Imma guess what they will teach and their playable class due to these:

Hannemann teaches Reason; Bows and Riding; so some kind of mage cavalier who can also use Bows.
Catherine teaches Swords and Fighting; so a Swordmaster.
Manuela has been shown to be a Priest so I guess she'll teach Faith and Reason and maybe Authority.
Alois has been shown to teach Axes; Hvy Armour and Fighting; so an Axe General for him.
Thani has stated that Setes is a Wyvern Rider so to make up for the rest of the Professor Levels I can see him teaching Lances and Flying; maybe Authority as well.

16 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Huh, must have missed that while reading the Famitsu article. Interesting. Guess my Byleth will be a Swordmaster then. 

If we're not getting Kodachi or Wind Edges and assuming his/her personal whip-sword thing is 1-2-Range, Byleth is honestly the only character I see able to make Swordmaster really work.

7 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

If we're not getting Kodachi or Wind Edges and assuming his/her personal whip-sword thing is 1-2-Range, Byleth is honestly the only character I see able to make Swordmaster really work.

It seems like it is, as coordinated attacks can only activate with units that can reach the enemy from where they are, and Byleth is included here even though he's at 2 range with his bonesword in hand:
L7PqKqx.jpg

4 minutes ago, Cysx said:

It seems like it is, as coordinated attacks can only activate with units that can reach the enemy from where they are, and Byleth is included here even though he's at 2 range with his bonesword in hand:
L7PqKqx.jpg

Its also glowing, so its power up and its whip ability unlocked.

This may be a small thing; but seeing as though Petra is from Brigid, it shows us that the game is giving some sort of attention to the bordering nations of Fodlan; and Thani did say that they would get such attention - such as Claude being half Almyran; his mother being the daughter of the Duke of Leicester and his father being the Prince of Almyra.

4 hours ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

This may be a small thing; but seeing as though Petra is from Brigid, it shows us that the game is giving some sort of attention to the bordering nations of Fodlan; and Thani did say that they would get such attention - such as Claude being half Almyran; his mother being the daughter of the Duke of Leicester and his father being the Prince of Almyra.

Thani also mentioned Petra being foreigner, but some people already theorized that due to her speaking style so take it as you will.

3 minutes ago, escotanner said:

Hey quick question: Didn't Thanibomb say that we were going to meet a character named "Setes" or something like that?

We did. The green haired guy who is seen with Rhea a lot, his name is Setes/Ceteh, it was confirmed in the recent famitsu

Just now, Azz said:

We did. The green haired guy who is seen with Rhea a lot, his name is Setes/Ceteh, it was confirmed in the recent famitsu

I knew that name was familiar, but I had to make sure. Tbh, this is the first time that I've experienced somewhat real leaks.

I have a theory. that the part about a student dying is true, but the student's identity is fake. I' msuspecting that instead of Lysithea it's actually Felix. Supporting evidence:

Felix is the only unit so far to start with a major crest. I suspect the othe students might upgrade their crests later on but by then Felix will most likely already be dead.

The Blue Lions is the only house without an equal gender split, having two more males than females. Almost like something will happen later on to reduce the number of males in the house.

16 minutes ago, Druplesnubb said:

I have a theory. that the part about a student dying is true, but the student's identity is fake. I' msuspecting that instead of Lysithea it's actually Felix. Supporting evidence:

Felix is the only unit so far to start with a major crest. I suspect the othe students might upgrade their crests later on but by then Felix will most likely already be dead.

The Blue Lions is the only house without an equal gender split, having two more males than females. Almost like something will happen later on to reduce the number of males in the house.

Although I don't believe that anyone playable is getting offed that's an interesting theory its very weird that Felix is the only student character(excluding Byleth) so far with a major crest while the big majority is all minor crests unless we suddenly get some confirmed later by next famitsu article this is very strange.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold