Reddit Leak Thread (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

1 hour ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

I'm interested in who that character who appears to have a missing eye is on the right of "Edelgard", due to the missing eye my immediate thought is Dimitri underneath the eyepatch but the design doesn't seem to match unless he gets corrupted somewhat in one of the paths.

Iam pretty sure its this guydrama-4b.jpg

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell u what; the more I look at it; the more I see Edelgard, in this image you can more clearly see the headdress is the gold part and the silver/white hair underneath and purple eyes. It's either gonna be Edelgard or Seiros; as she is an ancestor of Edelgard's and as a result as this is a game they'll want their related characters to look alike.

9j6P5bO.png

I'm more and more convinced. That definitely could be Edelgard post time skip. I wonder if they're going to officially keep the time skip secret until after release or if it'll be part of the E3 blowout.

1 hour ago, Book Bro said:

I'm more and more convinced. That definitely could be Edelgard post time skip. I wonder if they're going to officially keep the time skip secret until after release or if it'll be part of the E3 blowout.

It depends on how much of the game is actually post-timeskip. Going off of how the game seems to be split into parts according to Thani, I could see 2 scenarios:

The game is split relatively down the middle between pre and post timeskip similarly to Geneology, of course not to the same story beats as Genealogy as at least the Lords and playable characters seem to survive. Part 1 being pre timeskip and Part 2 being post. If this is the case I'm surprised we don't have more hints of it yet and we'll definitely know about it pre launch.

Or another scenario where Part 1 is the main school part; Part 2 is less focused on the school setting but still Pre-Timeskip and Part 3 is post timeskip and endgame. If this is the case I could still see its reveal before launch but it would be the final third of the game and they don't really tend to spoil much late game stuff pre launch for FE.

The way Thani worded it made it seem as though there were more than 2 parts so I'm more inclined to believe that the post timeskip stuff is the final third of the game, especially seeing as though we barely have any sort of evidence that there may in fact be a timeskip, apart from Edel's line at the end of Trailer 1, which could be open to interpretation anyways.

If this is indeed Edelgard(if so I'm not feeling this design at all so far....tbf it's blurry so my opinion could change very soon) I hope its just for only the three house leaders MAYBE Byleth speaking of I'm honestly surprised no one ask if they'll get a different look I mean they're the Protagonist I'd assume maybe(I'm not talking about advanced classes btw). I can see 3 others being Lysithea, Annette and Ignace looking slightly different everyone else already look grown up so it's unneeded since its not huge of a skip like seriously ie how in world can you make characters like Hubert, Dedue and Raphel look different?!?! looooool

6 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

If this is indeed Edelgard(if so I'm not feeling this design at all so far....tbf it's blurry so my opinion could change very soon) I hope its just for only the three house leaders MAYBE Byleth speaking of I'm honestly surprised no one ask if they'll get a different look I mean they're the Protagonist I'd assume maybe(I'm not talking about advanced classes btw). I can see 3 others being Lysithea, Annette and Ignace looking slightly different everyone else already look grown up so it's unneeded since its not huge of a skip like seriously ie how in world can you make characters like Hubert, Dedue and Raphel look different?!?! looooool

They could be wearing different clothes in their portraits for one. There could also be different hairstyles, facial hair, and scars. I could easily see Dedue or Felix getting a scar or two, for example. But I am guessing some (like Raphael) will mostly just be clothing changes.

14 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Give Raphael a hairy chest and a beard, cut Dedues hair, give Hubert something to eat lol

They will all have to get rid of the School Uniform for sure. I'd imagine pre-timeskip the units won't get new portraits after promoting but post-timeskip each unit should get new generic outfit and maybe some features on how they've aged and assumed positions of authority. Dedue and Felix protecting Dimitri resulting in scars and hairstyle changes for say Annette as I'm not the biggest fan of her hair. I could totally see people like Raphael and Leonie be welcomed into the military of Leicester due to their strength through the academy.

1 hour ago, Owain Dark said:

Give Raphael a hairy chest and a beard, cut Dedues hair, give Hubert something to eat lol

Omg lol 😂also Raphael could finally get a outfit that fits him!(watch it won't)

@HappyHawlucha.

I guess more generic new military style outfit can do(inb4 its just color based on house with slight different version of their default outfit) although I doubt it'll be iconic to the school outfits long term though of course.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

I never really thought about it but if they have a timeskip with the same characters (so no gen 2 characters) that means that those characters will also have to get a new design. Not just the lords but the other younger looking characters as well.

Makes me wonder if that would have any impact on how many "extra" units we would get. Since every extra unit we recruit would also have to get a new design unless we only recruit them after the timeskip.

43 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Omg lol 😂also Raphael could finally get a outfit that fits him!(watch it won't)

Hey, imo it would suit a 5-10 years older Raphael, but that's just me haha

17 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Hey, imo it would suit a 5-10 years older Raphael, but that's just me haha

Militaristic outfit with 4/5 buttons undone from the top for maximum chestage.

50 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Militaristic outfit with 4/5 buttons undone from the top for maximum chestage.

*whispers* don't forget the chest gear and beard

But I guess that would be too much for IntSys haha

do you think that the story is around future and past travel thing? i hope not ...... i hope in e3 we get more vids and information, its just a month away from release.

there was something about edelgard voice actor kicked out for some reaseon....i hope they dont move the releasedate becouse of this xD

27 minutes ago, senior firehood said:

do you think that the story is around future and past travel thing? i hope not ...... i hope in e3 we get more vids and information, its just a month away from release.

there was something about edelgard voice actor kicked out for some reaseon....i hope they dont move the releasedate becouse of this xD

More like a timeskip from FE4 perhaps. 

And no, Edelgards voice actor change shouldn't change anything for FE16 to be released on 26th July. 

11 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

More like a timeskip from FE4 perhaps. 

And no, Edelgards voice actor change shouldn't change anything for FE16 to be released on 26th July. 

The Edelgard VA controversy most likely took place quite a while ago; as in before the release date was announced in February, so if the release date was pushed back due to that it would've been initially announced in February to not be July 26th.

1 minute ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

The Edelgard VA controversy most likely took place quite a while ago; as in before the release date was announced in February, so if the release date was pushed back due to that it would've been initially announced in February to not be July 26th.

Exactly, thank you. 

Just now, AzuraxCorrin(M)4Life said:

Um so the leaks might be true look at the comparison between Edelgard and this girl with buns

006-edelgard.jpg

I don't know it it's just me, but the hair color looks different between them.  Or is it that funny-looking headpiece?

9 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I don't know it it's just me, but the hair color looks different between them.  Or is it that funny-looking headpiece?

She does seem to be wearing a head-piece. If you look at the very top of her head, you can see that the hair seems to be the same color.

Not sure if this has already been talked about but the sword in the older Edelgard picture is Byleth's right?

If so maybe this picture is from the routes where we fight her or we get possessed at some point in her route, both could work I guess.

3 hours ago, AzuraxCorrin(M)4Life said:

Um so the leaks might be true look at the comparison between Edelgard and this girl with buns

006-edelgard.jpg

There it is. That's definitely her. It's too similar not to be.