Reddit Leak Thread (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

There's nothing to say that the woman is a post-timeskip Edelgarde. It could very easily be her mother or another relative, for example. In fact, that's where my mind went first. 

But a post-timeskip Edelgarde is still a possibility. 

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why but I'm much more interested in the side characters if a time skip happens. I wonder if/how much their appearances will change. If they do change, will this be the first Fire Emblem to have the side character portraits change?

Also, peak at older?Edelgard's sword. It looks like the same one Green Lady and Old Spiky Guy were holding in last year's E3 trailer.

10 hours ago, BastienSoul said:

She does seem to be wearing a head-piece. If you look at the very top of her head, you can see that the hair seems to be the same color.

That's just light reflecting off the top of her headpiece. Her actual hair color (which is really similar to Edelgard's) can be seen by her ear and under the links where the center piece connects to the right and left pieces.

Edited by Druplesnubb

Now we know that Petra is from Brigid; a non-Fódlan territory; at least we have an idea that outside territories will at least have a small part to play in the lore; so I could totally see Claude's Almyran descent being legit; with the focus on other territories being confirmed by Petra's heritage.

Something interesting to note, Nintendo sent a Cease and Desist to a leaker for E3, https://www.vg247.com/2019/06/10/nintendo-cease-desist-e3-leaker/

So it seems they're aware of leakers, now granted this a special case since the Nintendo conference is tomorrow, and they don't want anything getting spoiled early, but I do wonder if they were even aware of thani spilling out info, or if they were, they don't care about 3H enough to stop it.

Edited by makuroh

10 hours ago, makuroh said:

Something interesting to note, Nintendo sent a Cease and Desist to a leaker for E3, https://www.vg247.com/2019/06/10/nintendo-cease-desist-e3-leaker/

So it seems they're aware of leakers, now granted this a special case since the Nintendo conference is tomorrow, and they don't want anything getting spoiled early, but I do wonder if they were even aware of thani spilling out info, or if they were, they don't care about 3H enough to stop it.

I'm guessing if it was completely legit especially the major stuff actions definitely would be made but if it was basic right stuff with fake fluff in then likely nothing(which leakers mostly do as a safety measure in case a scenario like this occurs). I hear some say because they didn't say who gave the supposed info they'd be fine or it was done on Reddit so "they won't look there" but I doubt that alone can stop Nintendos top guys looking in on this. Whether they we're stealthily taken out or not who knows we'll find out very soon what was fake and what other things were real (if they are).

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

Pretty happy that the leak was real. Everything looks amazing thus far.

Looking forward to the Treehouse footage whenever they get around to covering it.

I think that the leaker had prerelease promotional material. And does not know the actual plot details. If he did then he would have more exact details I do doubt that Lysithea death will happen among the other details.

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I think that the leaker had prerelease promotional material. And does not know the actual plot details. If he did then he would have more exact details I do doubt that Lysithea death will happen among the other details.

It is a bit suspicious just how much of the leak was covered in the trailer. Or, rather, how little of the information in the leak wasn't revealed in the trailer. 

But It's impossible to know, given she clearly had access to something, at least. 

Edited by EJ107

1 minute ago, Florete said:

Time to check the GameFAQs archives and find all the posts that didn't age very well.

Serves them right. Serenes got called out and mocked for merely talking about the leaks. Now I'm just grinning