Reddit Leak Thread (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Disclaimer said:

In the spanish video yesterday, the speaker indicated that Marianne wasn't recruitable by other Houses. 

Oh,really? My poor spanish skills could barely keep up with what he was saying. Maybe I'll have another look at it

Now I want to play Golden Deer even more since Marianne is really interesting. I might just have to play Blue Lions and Golden Deer simultaneously.

I do hope Marianne doesn't die tho.

Man if Thani mistook Lysithea for Marie, i'll be very upset, and it sucks because i had the same thought about her, her crest is unknown, she looks very sad and lonely, AND she looks like Rinea, and we all know what hapend to Rinea.

Fuck take Catherine instead, i dont care,she has death flags on her anyway (it would stil suck).

I swear i will destroy kingdom hearts Fire emblem, then Marie can become happy again! I will make her smile whatever it takes!

Edited by User name

16 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

After watching the video again there is no mention of Marianne as unrecruitable. Only confirmed Hubert. Oops on my part.

No no no you cant just come in and say that, i already did my Roxas speach, its too late now.

Edited by User name

28 minutes ago, LalaPony said:

My Latin American Spanish is decent enough to understand other people's speech, although the commentator was from Spain and spoke rather fast. But when he was trying to recruit Lysithea I heard no mention of the name Marianne, and it was Hilda who was next to Lysithea anyway.

Do you have a general idea of what minute mark where he mentioned Marianne's name?

I was just going by what other people had said — which was apparently not correct!

1 hour ago, Disclaimer said:

In the spanish video yesterday, the speaker indicated that Marianne wasn't recruitable by other Houses. 

What? Which video? That doesn't make any sense, right? Hilda should be the unrecruitable character from Golden Deers because she's a retainer of some sort.

Edit: I'm from Spain, maybe I can translate the video for you if you want ^^

Edited by KillianVermont

17 minutes ago, LalaPony said:

Here's the video if you want to hear for yourself. Around the 5 minute mark is where he starts talking about choosing a house and a little after that tries to recruit Lysithea.

Thank you! I just saw it, twice, and I didn't hear about any of the non-transferables characters. He just showed the mechanic trying to recruit Lysithea but nothing else.

The only new thing I learnt from the video is there's a new character called Tomas.

Screenshot_2019-06-20-18-03-58-914_com.google.android.youtube.png

6 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

With Lysithea lives all the way to the time skip. It feels even more that her death was a red herring in the leak.

Some people believe that Marianne and Lysithea may have been switched around by Thani by accident like how she confused Alois and Cyril together. Personally however, I'm hoping neither of Lysithea or Marianne die tbh.

It always is the blue haired character isn't it? First Sigurd, then Flora, then Rinea, now Marianne. Turns out there ended up being more to the jokes of Marianne being Berkut and Rinea's daughter!   

:Arvis: 

Thani was very specific about the details regarding Lysithea’s death. If there was a mix up it would have to have been on her source’s end and not hers. I still think that this is what she made up to get people talking about Lysithea, as she said how much she loves her character. 

Edited by RevenantKnight

3 minutes ago, RevenantKnight said:

Thani was very specific about the details regarding Lysithea’s death. If there was a mix up it would have to have been on her source’s end and not hers. I still think that this is what she made up to get people talking about Lysithea, as she said how much she loves her character. 

I agree. Thani very obviously has a bias for white haired female mages and Lysithea suspiciously looks like a certain one lol

I really hope that Lysithea's fate is one part that Thani made up, or at least that there is some way to avert it like Kaze in Birthright. She, Hubert, and Marianne are shaping up to be my three favorites thus far of the students. I would love to make all three of them mounted magic users if possible.

Perhaps Lysithea's fate is what happens if she is not recruited or not playing her default house.

At any rate, I hope she doesn't suffer a terrible fate if she recruited. At the moment she's my choice for M!Byleth when I go Golden Deer, but I plan on recruiting her anyways when I play the other houses.

24 minutes ago, BastienSoul said:

Thani made a very interesting comment about Solon.

It's likely that he's very significant. Maybe he's behind the Crest experiments?

Hm, one person mentioned he's behind Marrianes dark past(?), dunno but he kills/chokes someone female

5 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Hm, one person mentioned he's behind Marrianes dark past(?), dunno but he kills/chokes someone female

I believe Thani mentioned that a man named Maurice(?) was behind her past. It is possible that that's his real name, though. I am guessing that he's related to something she already mentioned, even if it's not the Crest experiments.

Edited by BastienSoul

I've said this from the start - Thales and Solon lead this experimentation where they are able to draw out the power of Crests; resulting in more divine power but physical scarring. Cronje will be the "perfect" product of these experiments; and will be a sort of assassin for them. Somewhere along the way both Thales and Solon performed this procedure on themselves; resulting in their scarring too.