Reddit Leak Thread (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

12 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Or the 3 crawlers are failed experiments and got corrupted by a... Dragon 

6 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

I've said this from the start - Thales and Solon lead this experimentation where they are able to draw out the power of Crests; resulting in more divine power but physical scarring. Cronje will be the "perfect" product of these experiments; and will be a sort of assassin for them. Somewhere along the way both Thales and Solon performed this procedure on themselves; resulting in their scarring too. 

It's the same thing though,no?

They f*** themselves up, and go "we are beyond human and shit! F them mortal names, we live in society! Nightcrawlers rise up!"

Like come on guys its anime 101.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, BastienSoul said:

I guess Thani is more willing to talk about the leak now, as she commented this on Alois' profile.

I really hope this is true.

WAT WAT WAT WAT

But didn't Thani said, her info are from early development and Linhardt is the only male option for a potential gay romance? 

Aaaaaanyway, ALOIS MUST BE GAY! 

24 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

And Google translate said Linhardt doesn't like bondage. Don't trust Google translate on Japanese. 

Yeah; I had Google Translate turn Linhardt's personal skill into "I Will Not Sleep". Which is...sort of the complete opposite meaning.

1 minute ago, SimplyUnknown said:

Yeah; I had Google Translate turn Linhardt's personal skill into "I Will Not Sleep". Which is...sort of the complete opposite meaning.

That's why I always wait til that one User comments the translation lol

3 hours ago, Owain Dark said:

But didn't Thani said, her info are from early development and Linhardt is the only male option for a potential gay romance?

He was the only one she knew about (or at least, the only one she thought wasn't too much of a spoiler), but not necessarily the only option.

3 hours ago, Druplesnubb said:

If you look at it in context it could have been just a joke.

It could, but I'd think that Thani would clarify that, seeing how excited some of the replies were.

Edited by BastienSoul

46 minutes ago, BastienSoul said:

He was the only one she knew about(or at least, the only one she thought wasn't too much of a spoiler), but not necessarily the only option.

Ah, thanks for clarifying that

I have watched the new video released by OJ and there is a footage of Dimitri fighting on the horse, but as I remembered the leak said that he will stay as a infantry throughout the game. So that might be another thing they changed in the later game development? And if Dimitri's final class is a calvary one it makes sense to me.

1 hour ago, genagi said:

I have watched the new video released by OJ and there is a footage of Dimitri fighting on the horse, but as I remembered the leak said that he will stay as a infantry throughout the game. So that might be another thing they changed in the later game development? And if Dimitri's final class is a calvary one it makes sense to me.

He's just a cavalier there.

Oh no, I've just had a horrible thought. 😭

What if Marianne is the character which dies, except that she doesn't die but is transformed by the crests during the five year timeskip into an enemy we've already been introduced to?

Looking at both Marianne and Kronya/Cronje's portraits side by side, they have several similar facial features (nose, ear and eyes) and similar wavy hair.

A transformation from the crests could potentially account for the difference in eye colour, hair colour and greyer skin tone.

I really hope this doesn't happen as Marianne is one of my favourite characters so far. 

😭

EDIT: Spoke with Thanibomb who said that Marianne should be playable to the end.

marianneandcronje.png

Edited by aftereight
Correcting an incorrect theory.

They actually look really different though? Their ears, head shapes and eye shapes are all different. And their hair isn't similar even. The only part that is similar is their chest size (Kronya's are slightly bigger but that makes sense with the timeskip and different outfit).

You know what i thought of?

So we did see Lysithea post-time skip right? But Thani said that she is dying and has limited time left, and will die after time skip.

I think what is going to happen is she will actully die, but only AFTER the game is over.

Meaning the "drama" still hapen but you also get to keep a character, so from gameplay stand point you dont loose her.

1 hour ago, User name said:

You know what i thought of?

So we did see Lysithea post-time skip right? But Thani said that she is dying and has limited time left, and will die after time skip.

I think what is going to happen is she will actully die, but only AFTER the game is over.

Meaning the "drama" still hapen but you also get to keep a character, so from gameplay stand point you dont loose her.

I was thinking this might be an option, but...

from all the hints, it does seem like it'll be an event that occurs during the game. Perhaps even soon after the time skip.

Basically, I wouldn't get your hopes up. With that said, I am personally gonna grind her to the max level like other temporary members in other RPGs.

I think that IS doesn't kill any student inevitable, if a kill of a playable one happens, then in the way of Kaze.

Nowadays with the developments in romance options, is killing an playable character after time skip risky, that's why IS doesn't seem to do it.

I hope that thing about Lysithea is false, or at least avoidable (like for Kaze). She seems to be a popular character and already have her cipher card revealed, killing her like that will have a very negative impact. Sclarlet's death was very criticized and she was a minor character, so with one of the base students...

And in general I remember reading that japanese players really didn't like momentary characters, there was a lot of bad buzz some times with the Tales saga that did that.

Well I'm going for Golden Deer and I'm totally not ready to be forced to lose a student so praying Seiros this isn't true TTATT

40 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I was thinking this might be an option, but...

Reveal hidden contents

from all the hints, it does seem like it'll be an event that occurs during the game. Perhaps even soon after the time skip.

Basically, I wouldn't get your hopes up. With that said, I am personally gonna grind her to the max level like other temporary members in other RPGs.

Yeah THAT is also a possibility, like folks saw her time skip version and went all: "Oh shiiiitttt she is save! Thani lied on purpose! I waited 5 years for that p%#%^! She is legal now bitches!

Only for her to bite it 1 chapter later!

And why are you using spoiler tag in a well spoiler thread? You are mod man what gives lol

My guess is that there will be a story chapter in which Lysithea turns into a black beast or something akin to that that from those alleged crest experiments and you have to kill her/fight her and she dies in the scene after the fight. However, if you're part of the Golden Deers or you recruit her into another house there will be a way to save her, maybe in the form of an extra dialogue option (think Pelleas from Radiant Dawn) or a paralogue.

Pretty sure we'll get similar situations for other students, we just got Lysithea's relevant info because Thanibomb immediately took a liking to her.

Edited by Ranulfo