Reddit Leak Thread (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

13 minutes ago, Druplesnubb said:

The leak never mentions any kind of war, though? It has a mention off the different houses being "hostile" to each other adn that you'l lend up fighting students from the other houses at some point. I think it's more likely that whatever causes the timeskip forces everyone to focus on their own problems and that you'll have to fight former studetns turned into blac kbeasts at some point.

It still looks likely you'll have to fight the church at some point....maybe that's this game's main war?

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Dinar87 said:

It still looks likely you'll have to fight the church at some point....maybe that's this game's main war?

Thani implied that only Edelgard's route(s) dealt majorly with the Church. The other two "not so much." 

25 minutes ago, Disclaimer said:

Thani implied that only Edelgard's route(s) dealt majorly with the Church. The other two "not so much." 

It makes sense,  Adrastia and the Church have close ties with each ohter. 

But did Thani mentioned that BOTH Edelgard routes deal with the Church?

I am namely curious at the fact that thani stated that there would be more than three countries involved in the story.

4 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

I am namely curious at the fact that thani stated that there would be more than three countries involved in the story.

I could totally see Brigid allied with Adrestia due to Petra; and maybe Almyra with Leicester.

3 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

Well, we already have Petra, a student from from Brigid, the island country near Adrestia. If Claude is from Almyra (as is Alois?), and his story deals heavily with his heritage, then safe to say we'll have some degree of involvement from it as well. 

Seems like the various countries shown on the map aren't just window dressing, which is most welcome. 

Don't get me wrong the 4 main powers of Fodlan(the 3 countries and the Church) will definitely be the key players, but doesn't mean we can't get say mention of Almyran Soldiers defending Leicester's borders.

6 hours ago, Disclaimer said:

If Claude is from Almyra (as is Alois?), and his story deals heavily with his heritage, [...]

Was this mentioned somewhere? To me he seems to be Adrestian.

I did not read the Thani-leaks. Was he mentioned there?

Edited by DuckPhoenix

6 minutes ago, Druplesnubb said:

I don't remember the leaks saying he was Almyran, but there were a lot of minor details in there.

The leak said that Claude's father is Almyran and his mother is the daughter of the Duke of Leicester(or Riegan).

20 hours ago, Druplesnubb said:

The leak never mentions any kind of war, though? It has a mention off the different houses being "hostile" to each other adn that you'l lend up fighting students from the other houses at some point. I think it's more likely that whatever causes the timeskip forces everyone to focus on their own problems and that you'll have to fight former studetns turned into blac kbeasts at some point.

Yeah but Thani didn't just say that you'd end up fighting students from other houses at certain points, but that you would KILL them. That's not automatically a war, but if you're killing other students then it isn't some minor squabble.

Side note is that the new Cipher cards reveal the three main lords in what are presumably their promoted base classes. They're all lacking any of the distinctive details we were told they would have, though this isn't proof one way or another yet: presumably they'd avoid spoiling a potential time skip through a card game of all things.

3 minutes ago, Onestep said:

Side note is that the new Cipher cards reveal the three main lords in what are presumably their promoted base classes. They're all lacking any of the distinctive details we were told they would have, though this isn't proof one way or another yet: presumably they'd avoid spoiling a potential time skip through a card game of all things.

They're all in their intermediate Lord classes, not their unique advanced classes. We saw these in the recent famitsu. This is essentially the base class other Lords start in. 

8 minutes ago, Onestep said:

Those are the Lord classes, they were shown in the latest famitsu.

Edited by User name

5 minutes ago, Onestep said:

That's just their lord class, not their end promotion. 

6 hours ago, Mad_Scientist said:

Yeah but Thani didn't just say that you'd end up fighting students from other houses at certain points, but that you would KILL them. That's not automatically a war, but if you're killing other students then it isn't some minor squabble.

Did you even read my post? Ispecualted that students would get turned into Black beasts and that you'd have to put them down.

7 hours ago, BastienSoul said:

Thani said there is a character in the Church named Alois who was from Almyra, but she also called Alois "Cyril," so she might have gotten their names backwards.

No I'm pretty sure Alois and Cyril were two separate characters in the leak. I don't think we've seen Cyril yet.

Just now, Druplesnubb said:

No I'm pretty sure Alois and Cyril were two separate characters in the leak. I don't think we've seen Cyril yet.

They were, but Thani called the character we now know as Alois "Cyril," so I'm guessing there might be a member of the Church named Cyril who is from Almyra.

2 hours ago, BastienSoul said:

They were, but Thani called the character we now know as Alois "Cyril," so I'm guessing there might be a member of the Church named Cyril who is from Almyra.

Wierd since I thought that Alois sounded like a more fitting name for someone from Almyra.