Reddit Leak Thread (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

11 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I mean, look at Dorothea and Manuela.  If by Tharja/Camilla money, you mean fanservice characters set up to be super-popular, it's right there.

I'm not really feeling those two. I also think Female Byleth is more fanservice due to her tight shorts and fishnet stockings. 

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

I feel all things regarding this leak will change by next weeks (weekend) reveal whether the leak becomes credible or it becomes very sketchy.

There's a reveal this weekend? An official one? 

1 hour ago, Roland said:

There's a reveal this weekend? An official one? 

Yeah Hanneman is this weekends reveal next weeks weekend is likely either blonde sword lady, green hair man or someone new and if the names that the leaker said are actually said characters then they're someone to keep on notice.

15 hours ago, The DanMan said:

So I did some digging last night on gamefaqs after being tipped off by several users and have got some info (one piece of which @Dragonage2ftw already posted):

Thanibomb is also the gamefaqs user MissCarriage. 

This is in their sig on gamefaqs:

FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses
Team Thani FE:H ID: 1168253504

Said ID reveals that their FEH account is called Thanibomb.

In addition, some of their reactions and prior posts are... suspect.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/204445-fire-emblem-three-houses/77705292

A thread asking people who their favorite retainer is.
Post 13: "Claude's retainer is not LORENTZ! It's HILDA!"
Post 16: "I won't ever give in. EVER. I'm saving this thread just to show proof that I'm right."
Post 19: "I just know. In my heart of hearts I know."

To be fair the leaker said Claude had two retainers. The wording is weird though. Let's wait and see when Hilda is revealed

I am starting to think that he might have SOME legit info(time skip,names promotions,etc).

But he (she?) also creates a bunch of fanfiction,maybe to make it look fake on purpose,to hide his ass.

So some MAY be real,and some is total rubbish.

I definitely have trust in them, whether they are telling the whole truth or partial truth I do not know but they are definitely telling some fact with these leaks, that much I am certain.

13 minutes ago, User name said:

I am starting to think that he might have SOME legit info(time skip,names promotions,etc).

But he (she?) also creates a bunch of fanfiction,maybe to make it look fake on purpose,to hide his ass.

So some MAY be real,and some is total rubbish.

I think the same. I will not be shocked if the names are real. I also think the time skip may be a thing because of this Edelgard sentence in the trailer.

But I also find the "Black Beasts are people corrupted by the crests" thing credible. I mean, it's as dark themed as Thabes Labyrinth's stuffs in Echoes which is a recent game so IS can do it, and the weapon of Black Beasts are crests, plus the crests are to blame... So yeah it's credible to me. I'm really intrigued by these Black Beasts to say the truth.

But I don't know what to think about the "backstories". It's pretty fanfictionish. I'm not saying it's bad but I doubt IS will do something like that... And the "Lysithea will die" thing is also too much I think.

If the leaks were true, I would be happy for sure. But I definitively think that the infos are a mix between truth and lies.

23 minutes ago, ShinkaiNoAki said:

I think the same. I will not be shocked if the names are real. I also think the time skip may be a thing because of this Edelgard sentence in the trailer.

But I also find the "Black Beasts are people corrupted by the crests" thing credible. I mean, it's as dark themed as Thabes Labyrinth's stuffs in Echoes which is a recent game so IS can do it, and the weapon of Black Beasts are crests, plus the crests are to blame... So yeah it's credible to me. I'm really intrigued by these Black Beasts to say the truth.

But I don't know what to think about the "backstories". It's pretty fanfictionish. I'm not saying it's bad but I doubt IS will do something like that... And the "Lysithea will die" thing is also too much I think.

If the leaks were true, I would be happy for sure. But I definitively think that the infos are a mix between truth and lies.

Yeah, in the end however it doesn't matter to me, as i will enjoy the game for what it is.(its my most anticipated game this year)

And by e3 we should probably know if leaks are real, IF real great!  IF not....well it means only one thing:

Spoiler

THE LEAKS ARE TO BLAME!

7 minutes ago, User name said:

Yeah, in the end however it doesn't matter to me, as i will enjoy the game for what it is.(its my most anticipated game this year)

And by e3 we should probably know if leaks are real, IF real great!  IF not....well it means only one thing:

Hide contents

THE LEAKS ARE TO BLAME!

Yep, I'm sure I'll love the game wether the leaks are true or not, too! I'll literally buy a switch just for this game (also because the 3DS times is over rip).

Yeah true. And if the names are wrong, we'll know if it's true before the E3.

Ahah yeah, nice reference!

18 minutes ago, TheWildestCat said:

I wish I was going to E3. I will make sure to look up everything from it after it happens. I can't wait for the game. Though I'm going to have to find an emulator to play :'(

I sadly can't go to the E3 too but I'm sure the infos will spread quickly. Oof, good luck because the game will very probably be really heavy. I personally think it's a better idea to buy the switch.

I'm not expecting anything in particular from the leak (even if they indeed are quite entertaining to read)

These are the things are the most likely to be true:

- The game having a time-skip of some kind (supported by trailer hints)

- The game having sub-par maps (supported by logical sense)

- Being able to have a relationship with the students.(supported by logical sense and some minor hints)

- Edelgard having an exclusive armor promotion.(supported by trailer hints)

Other stuff is hard to say; it's believeable, but isn't concrete enough.

How about instead of discussing the leak's credibility, because there's really nothing else that can be added, we talk about the content of the leak and discuss our opinions if it is indeed real. For example:

I thought at most Rhea would be an Emmeryn type character who is on our side but is still an NPC, if she wasn't outright a villain, but she's apparently playable, so question is, what class is she, how will she fight? I would love to see her riding a Pegasus having access to both Reason and Faith magic.

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

2 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

How about instead of discussing the leak's credibility, because there's really nothing else that can be added, we talk about the content of the leak and discuss our opinions if it is indeed real. For example:

I thought at most Rhea would be an Emmeryn type character who is on our side but is still an NPC, if she wasn't outright a villain, but she's apparently playable, so question is, what class is she, how will she fight? I would love to see her riding a Pegasus having access to both Reason and Faith magic.

I'm betting she'll have some kind of unique personal class like Sephiran.

Only logical things I can see from this "leak" I can see true are:

-Timeskip(but not a semi big one as mention more Awakening/Radiant Dawn 2-3 years kinda skip small teased from the first trailer plus A and/or S supports appearing not currently available at the time).

-New Skinship(possible I'm sure IS want to add some new gimmick in the game to stand out wouldn't put it past them).

-Byleth can date and have relationship with other students(I mean no duh don't see why this won't happen A and/or S supports are teased to be locked probably by story progression so maybe unlocked after the Academy arc or sooner before it ends).

-Male Byleth can date/marry Manuela (again NO DUH if her bio didn't make that obvious enough).

-The 3 lords will be given their own unique classes(no duh).

-Edelgard exclusive armor promotion(obviously given from her D rank in heavy armor).

-Claude getting a flying promotion(pretty obviously given since the other already has a D in Armor and Riding therefore Byleth is probably the only unique infantry promotion out of the 4).

-Canto is back(already confirmed).

-Fight the other 2 Houses(very likely a given to happen at one point whether they die though possible).

-Rhea is playable(I can kinda see this being possible honestly).

-The listed names of the unannounced characters(put this here because we'll know REAL soon if any of these are true).

Everything else doesn't click with me at all being true.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

7 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Didn't he said that she uses light magic? So faith, maybe some unique take on priestess class?

Or maybe Emmeryn,yeah prolly just like Emm lol

10 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Only logical things I can see from this "leak" I can see true are:

-Timeskip(but not a semi big one as mention more Awakening/Radiant Dawn 2-3 years kinda skip small teased from the first trailer plus A and S supports appearing not available at the time).

-Byleth can date and have relationship with other students(I mean no duh don't see why this won't happen A and S supports are teased to be locked probably by story progression so maybe unlocked after the Academy arc or sooner before it ends).

-Male Byleth can date/marry Manuela (again NO DUH if her bio didn't make that obvious enough).

-The 3 lords will be given their own unique classes(no duh).

-Edelgard exclusive armor promotion(obviously given from her D rank in heavy armor).

-Canto is back(confirmed).

-Fight the other 2 Houses(very likely a given to happen at one point whether they die though possible).

-Rhea is playable(I can kinda see this being possible honestly).

-The listed names of the unannounced characters(put this here because we'll know REAL soon if any of these are true).

Everything else doesn't click with me at all being true.

i think Byleth will have a unique class aswell, they are a isekai-protagonist after all.

7 minutes ago, User name said:

i think Byleth will have a unique class aswell, they are a isekai-protagonist after all.

Oh yeah just added it just now was still editing lol.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

1 minute ago, User name said:

I mean, self-insert protagonist and isekai-protagonists aren't really the same thing.

But yeah, I don't see them giving the three main lords unique classes and not Byleth, especially since Robin and Corrin both have unique classes (not counting children, heart seals, or weird stuff like that.)

Sword Infantry Byleth

Axe Armor Edelgard

Lance Cavalry Dimitri

Bow Flyer Claud

Yeah, that gives us a bit of everything. Even if they don't get unique classes, these are still probably the cannon promotions for them.

The only issue is I'm sure that ThaniBomb said that Dimitri's promotion was Lances/Swords/Authority, and was infantry, so Idk how that will fit into things now.

I also believe that the designs for the lords post timeskip will most likely be true given that they wouldn't keep the same portraits for them post timeskip, and having simple changes like facial hair and hairbuns for Edel sound like plausible changes. Where I'm a bit sceptical is Dimitri supposedly losing an eye, which would be so cool to see him with an eyepatch late game but out of these design changes sounds like the least plausible.