Casual FE8 Draft

MrMinus

Hello there, drafts seem to be dead in this forum but i'll try anyway. I have only taken part in a draft once, and it was a bit frustrating for me since i'm not neccessarily an LTC Player. So i wanted to try out a non-competitive, casual standard draft, for all people who maybe just want to try out characters they have never used, or alway wanted to take part in a draft but got turned off by LTC.Rules are as follows:

Every Player gets 7 characters

Eirika/Hard is played

Eirika, Ephraim, Tethys, Orson and Colm are free for everyone. Kyle and Forde are also free for 5x and 8. Duessel and Knoll are free for 15.

Seth may be used when he is force deployed, but is completely banned from ancient horrors onwards.

All other units may only be deployed when they are drafted, free, forced, or have to recruit a character. Since this is not LTC, i can't impose a turncount penalty on using undrafted characters, so let's be nice and follow the rules, okay? Undrafted units may not fight, support or rescue drafted units (Vanessa rescuing Ross in Chapter 2 is an exception.)

Map shopping is allowed, but secret shops, arena, tower of valni and melkaen coast are banned and skirmishes must be immediately fled from.

Updates should be submitted regularly, with a summary and general strategy of the chapter. Screenshots are appreciated.

Participants

Mrminus (Vanessa, Forde, Garcia, Gerik, Saleh, Marisa, Myrrh)

eclipse (Franz, Amelia, Natasha, Knoll, Duessel, Neimi, Ewan)

Lunarly (Tana, Kyle, Artur, Ross, Joshua, Dozla, L'arachel)

Fuzzlekins (Moulder, Cormag, Gilliam, Lute, Innes, Syrene, Rennac)

Undrafted Units:

Spoiler

Edited by MrMinus

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Fuzzlekins The order also gets reversed every round, so you get to pick another character and then it's Lunarly's turn again (Then eclipse, then me twice, then eclipse again, Lunarly, you twice, etc etc) :)

Edited by MrMinus

I'll choose Kyle @eclipse

edit - @MrMinus would you be opposed if I did Hard Eph? I know in the OP you'd like everyone to go Hard Eirika but I'd prefer to do Eph route since I did Eirika in my last playthrough. Though it's fine if you want everyone to go through the same route

Edited by Lunarly

2 hours ago, Lunarly said:

I'll choose Kyle @eclipse

edit - @MrMinus would you be opposed if I did Hard Eph? I know in the OP you'd like everyone to go Hard Eirika but I'd prefer to do Eph route since I did Eirika in my last playthrough. Though it's fine if you want everyone to go through the same route

I mean, you can if you really want to i just wanted to standardize it because some characters like Innes etc depend a lot on the route that is played

Edited by MrMinus