Fire Emblem The Binding Blade Assassin Class (Update)

_Legault_

Warrior736 thank you for the idea of changing the music. Unfortunately I'm not savvy in that department. You may find someone here to do it for you and pm you the link to the patch. 

I assure you however... You'll have fun playing my FE6 hack/patch. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/11/2019 at 5:39 AM, Eizzah said:

Hi there ! The patch looks awesome and all, but do you have a version with only the Thieves promotion into Assassins in it (and 40 uses for the Rapier) ? It's my first playthrough of FE6 and I want my Thieves to promote, but besides that I want to keep the game as vanilla as possible. Thanks in advance !

I agree with you. I too just wanted to play the orginal game with just the assassin class promotions. I just want to feel some nostalgia.

Edited by Elsewyr
Manic depression theres your reason

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2019 at 11:31 PM, _Legault_ said:

Hi everyone! If you are looking to try my FE6 patch above download the current one which I attached to my post. (The previous one had a glitch with my Fell contract hack). 

If you downloaded the previous patch, do not fret! Delete your GBA or CIA file and patch a new one with my current patch above. (Keep your save file though, you'll be fine)

P.S. If you have trouble downloading my patch here try this link:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/ok3p7n9t4boes4z/Fire+Emblem+The+Binding+Blade+3+Assassins.PATCH.zip

Hey everyone!
This link is no longer valid. I am playing through this game for some nostalgia (actually never played this one!) and want to make sure assassins work later. @_Legault_, would you mind re-sharing the updated patch mentioned in this quote?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 4:28 AM, Hirokaski said:

I wish roy's sprite didn't look so derpy would it be possible to use the eliwood sprite for the base unpromote then once he obtains the binding blade he uses the one he uses when he gets that?

If it bothers you changing this manually is very easy using FE builder. Just extract Eli's sprite from FE7 and insert it into FE6. Done.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...