Digital Three Houses Deal

So Nintendo has a special deal going on where members subscribed to their online service can buy game vouchers for $99.99 that will allow them to redeem digital versions of two select games, and Three Houses is one of them. The deal lasts until July 31, and game vouchers can be redeemed for up to 365 days after they're purchased. A list of games eligible can be found here. (For some reason, the regular list doesn't list Three Houses).

If you plan to purchase Three Houses digitally and have another game in mind that you'd like to buy, this might be worth a shot. I recommend against buying Warriors with this deal though, as you can easily buy it for cheaper.

18 minutes ago, RavagerAuren said:

That seems lie a pretty good deal, though it's a shame that I prefer owning physical copies of switch games.

Yeah, I prefer not to get any more digital games.

Getting Valkyria Chronicles off the eShop alone has started to push my Switch's memory capacity. More digital games are out of the question.

That's pretty nice. I prefer digital and I'm definitively buying Three Houses and Mario Maker (not a huge Mario fan, but I've seen some amazing stuff for the first one on youtube), so I might as well take that deal.

Astral Chain is a very likely buy too (heavy Nier Automata vibes with mostly the same creators and I adored that game) so I'm considering buying a second set of vouchers too, but I don't really have another Nintendo-published game that interest me enough to risk it yet. Maybe the new Pokemon game (though it's been over a decade since I've played one and I didn't like it much back then), or Link's Awakening (not sure it's going to be a full-priced title). There's games that interest me like Atelier Lulua, but those are third party and are not covered by this promotion. So wait and see I suppose...

I'm torn between either getting this for Three Houses/Mario Maker, or holding off on Mario Maker and getting the Three Houses seasons of warfare edition. If I wanted to get Seasons of Warfare and Mario Maker I'd need to work my ass off during the summer but I guess that's the sacrifice I need to make for the good of an artbook and steelbook.

Silly Nintendo, trying to sucker me into their online service... :P:

I do think it would be totally worth it for people who don't mind not having a nice, tangible game case, unlike me. 

Edited by PeaceRibbon