Princesses Thread

Some princesses might act naive or honorable, but they all share one trait: They are all Pretty. 

So who is your favorite princess in these categories? 

1. Fire Emblem
  2. Non Fire Emblem video game
  3. Disney
  4. Fictional not from Disney
  5. Real existing

My answers

Spoiler
  1. Linoan
  2. Natalia Luzu Kimlasca Lanvaldear
  3. Cinderella
  4. Leia
  5. Diana (This reminds me when I watched the news about her death and woke up my mom at about 5 AM. Was a very sad day.)

Edited by Rosalina

Fire Emblem: Sakura

Non Fire Emblem video game: Peach

Disney: Aurora

Fictional not from Disney: Sailor Moon

Real existing: Kate Middleton

Fire Emblem:
Lucina is my favorite; she is my waifu in Awakening. Laegjarn, Laevatein, Sharena, Camilla, and Elise are high up there too.

Videogame:
I will go with Wang Yuanji from Dynasty Warriors. She is my favorite character to use because she is blonde and is good at crowd control.

Disney:
I like Cinderella. I have a thing for blondes and I totally feel her shitty situation.

Fiction:
I pledge my allegiance to Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains! It is all Daenerys, baby! She is like the most badass princess.

Real:
Meghan Markle! Got to support my hometown (not really hometown; home country sounds funny) girl! Queen Elizabeth II is a close second. Based on what I read from Wikipedia, she seems like a pretty cool person.

Edited by XRay

1. Elice 

2. Melia (Xenoblade)

3. Does Belle count?

4. Feng Yu Heng (I read too many Chinese web novels and Divine Doctor Daughter of the first wife is my favorite)

5. Kate Middleton ( she just seems nice)

1) Caeda, with Elise as runner up.

2) Zelda.

3) Does Moana count? If not, Rapunzel.

4) Euphemia li Britannia.

5) Princess Diana, may she rest in peace. Also, Kate Middleton.

1. Elincia, honorable mentions to Lucina, Caeda, Minerva, L'arachel, and Tana.

2. Estelle (Tales of Vesperia)

3. Leia if she counts otherwise uhhhh none of them?

4. If Marvel doesn't counts as Disney then I'll go with Silver Sable (blame Spider-Man ps4), otherwise I guess Nia from Gurren Lagann. She was born a princess so I guess that counts.

5. Princess Diana

1. Celica
2. Estelle (Tales of Vesperia)
3. Snow White
4. Gertrude (Hamlet); she's technically a queen, but... same thing, kinda?
5. Sun Ren/Shangxiang/Lady Sun, whatever the heck her name was. She was a badass, apparently, even outside of Dynasty Warriors.

4 hours ago, Lau said:

4) Euphemia li Britannia.

That was too tragic. It was so sad seeing what happened. :cry:

L'arachel

Garnett from FF9

Belle

Cordellia from King Lear (I like  other female's better but I'm not counting governor/countess titles as princess)

Sophie of Bavaria - kept interesting and in depth diaries which you can find online with a little digging. Also occasionally a great film villain.

1. FE-wise, hmm.... I guess I'd go with... Can't really think of one I'm really all that fond of above the rest. Elincia I'm not counting, because it's as a queen where her real development lay. Maybe I'll throw it to pitiable Sheena, though she lacks for sufficient development.

2. I could likely think of better, but the thing that pops right into my mind to voice support for is Mercedes from Odin Sphere. Kinda typical character development I guess, but I liked it and her story, plus she was fun to play as with her flight and rapid fire magic crossbow.

3. N/A

4. N/A

5. Don't really have a good answer here, but I do recall the stuff on Princess Grace Kelly was good from this Million Dollar American Princesses (actually any American woman who held any royal/noble title) TV documentary series I watched.

I changed my answer for 5.

Cleopatra was a woman who knew what she wanted and how to get it. "Hell no I ain't gonna be my brother's trophy wife like how it's been done for decades! You know that Roman stud, Julius Caesar? I'll get his dick just you wait." "Hey everybody look! See this little cutie? WELL GUESS WHO HIS FATHER IS HELL YES"

Mark Antony probably wasn't her brother, I doubt he was, but the Egyptian royalty had been doing that.

Edited by Dragoncat

Let's see:

1. Sakura. Tough between Hinoka, Azura, Elise, and Female Corrin, but I can really relate to her shy demeanor.

2. Daisy. Either or her Peach, but I just chose her because I'm annoyed that she turned down Mario in Odyssey. 

3. Anna. I like how funny and awkward she is, and she teaches children an important about love and strangers. 

4. Wonder Woman. I loved her portrayal and how passionate she is about protecting. 

5. Queen Elizabeth perhaps? I suppose she's a queen, but she was a princess. 

1. Caeda, for being the relatively few and the earliest Nintendo princess for not being a damsel, and especially not being a damsel scrappy.

2. Princess Yukiko (Shadow Yukiko) from Persona 4. On face value, she looks so inappropriate, as to be downright hilarious. Yet, it also depicts the negative aspects of the Priestess arcana very well, and a well-done establishing character moment in terms of showing how Yukiko resented her possible future life as the next manager of the Amagi Inn. So much better than the damsel scrappy I see too often in Nintendo.

3. Not too sure. I don't particularly care too much about Disney princesses.

4. Haven't seen anything outside of games, so can't say either.

5. Don't have a strong feeling for real life royalty either.