Hello people of Serenes.

Hello people of Serenes. I dont know what to say other than my experiance with Fire Embem, so here we go. My first fire emblem was either path of radiance or shadow dragon and radiant dawn shortly after. next i played awakening and sat on the series for a while before i tried playing the snes and gba games (emulation). lastly and most recently i picked up shadows of valentia and fates beat SoV and Birthright and am currently playing Conquest. so thats what i have to offer though i havent beaten any of the snes, gba games, or path of radiance which I cant seem to play for more than 2 or 3 chapters at a time. I look foward to hopefully being a decent enough member of the community.

Welcome, what is it about PoR that bogs you down?  If it's because the animations are too slow for you, you can play without them on, which speeds things up quite a bit.

Well last I remember I think I kinda got burnt out after doing a nonstop run and stopped at chapter 16 after one of my units got crit killed by an archer (i think, I know a unit was critted and died it might have been Zihark who i remember being rather good) so i guess I just had some fatigue from going all radiance and trying to use all my units equally instead of choosing to bench a few and focus other which made things harder if I remember correctly. so I guess what happened was I kinda just didn't have the energy or times i would have to try at it again. it has been a while though and I might have some extra time on my hands so I might give it another round from where i left off so that I can finally finish this game (BTW just to be crystal clear I really love this game its just that I might have had too much all at once so yeah).

Edited by Jeremy the freelancer
extra thoughts

Welcome to the Forest, Jeremy the Freelancer!

On 18/05/2019 at 8:24 PM, Jeremy the freelancer said:

I look foward to hopefully being a decent enough member of the community.

I think you're already a decent member. 

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!