Need tips for how to create a cutscene using FEbuilder

AdamBloxy

Hello, I am working on a romhack with some friends, using FE8 as a base. For chapter 1, I have nearly everything working. No crashes, music works, replaced most of the text that played in FE8 first chapter, and the gameplay works. However, I cannot find a guide that helps to create a cutscene that plays before the gameplay starts and after. I need some of the characters to move to a location in a castle, then after the castle scene they would go outside of the castle and start the fight. I also have no idea how to create a cutscene that plays after the boss is defeated

I'm not sure if this will help much or not, but maybe you can use a clean FE8 rom and check what kind of events they used in the prologue? Because I'm pretty sure they had units moving in a castle, and then getting out of it. So maybe you can just copy what they did, or at least learn from them, that's how I made myself better in using FEbuilder.

Also by "cutscene that plays after the boss is defeated" do you mean the end event after you finished the chapter's objective? Because It should automatically play after you've done the said objective, of course however if you tried to change the objective's rules, something wrong could have happened.