And now, thy intro enters the stage!!

Sonicluigi

Alright alright now that the title's out of the way, here's my intro for you all! 

So, my first Fire Emblem game? First actual game I would say would have to have been Heroes, when I just found it from Nintendo on the play store one day. And sure enough because of playing Heroes (still "sorta" am to this day!) I started watching other people play some mor Fe games such as the lovely Mangs, and I eventually went to play Fe7 and Sacred Stones via emulation. Had a lot of fun with those!

For 3ds, I had gotten a 2ds alongside Echoes last Christmas and played the heck out of it( even though I knew every spoiler cause of me watching Mangs's playthrough)! Still have my first save file of hard classic to this day(Which had the somewhat demonic Est in there with her multi stat level ups. Im not even joking 0_0)! And Ive also completed both Birthright and Conquest (Conquest on hard) and still trying to get Revelations. And Im currently playing through the Fe8 Pme!

Other than that, I hope to become apart of the community here as a kind person to you all, and I can't wait for Three Houses!!

I've never greeted anyone before!

Welcome!

Read the rules and have fun chatting with everyone.

Oh, gosh that was lame... sorry.

10 hours ago, Sonicluigi said:

Kiiiinda meant introduction in a short kinda way sorry ?. But thanks! And I already have read them thanks for asking!

I'm just teasing you about the title of your topic! :P:

But thanks for reading the rules.  Makes my life WAY easier~!