Three houses got a leak release in the Philippines

2 hours ago, B.Leu said:

Good grief, is it me, or does IS really seems to have problems with release of their games ? First, it was Revelation, then SoV, now this ?

Wait, when did Revelation leak? The only people who had it two weeks in advance were those who bought the special edition, since Revelation came packaged in.

28 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Wait, when did Revelation leak? The only people who had it two weeks in advance were those who bought the special edition, since Revelation came packaged in.

It was only packaged in for the US. In the Japanese version it had to be downloaded, but some 4chan guys hacked the DLC servers and grabbed it earlier. It was kind of crazy--usually it's the Japanese fans spoiling FE while the English fans have to wait, not the reverse.

I hope it isn't true, I don't want to have wait more than 2 months while avoiding spoilers.

But if it is, does this mean that the devs aren't working to improve it anymore ? I don't know how game development works, are games usually not touched upon anymore 2 months before release ?

My approach to this kind of stuff is to assume all the leaks are fake unless there is really strong evidence for it. This situation feels way too vague to trust, a lot of really weird wording choices.

31 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

i don't know man. we have a lot of pirates here.  Dvds and game crushes are usually not on the budget.

If it was the work of pirates or crackers i could see it them stealing an early build. But the news was about an official store selling the games, and months before the realease date no less.

I'm sure it's fake.