Fire Emblem Original Arrange Album!

CappnRob

So I bought off Ebay an unusual arrangement album for the original Fire Emblem. I decided to rip the music from it and upload it onto Youtube... and its a bit of a wild ride honestly, lol

Lots of cheesy synthesizer and electric rock sounds.

The first track is obviously the Fire Emblem theme.

The second is called Marth's Determination, which is essentially the chapter start music most recognizable when Caeda tells Marth that Talis was attacked by pirates.

The third is Declaration of War, which is the Player Phase music... as a slow electric piano piece.

Fourth is Counterattack, a funky synthesizer medley of the combat music.

Fifth is Fight to the End, a cheesy as all hell electric rock arrangement of the "victory is near" theme.

Sixth is Victory March, an awful attempt at arranging the victory/post-chapter theme with synthesized instrumentals.

Seventh is Chosen People, another electric rock mix, this one of the final chapter map.

Eighth is Servants of Fear, the enemy phase music for the final chapter.

Ninth is Mediuth, the Traitor Dragon, and its his battle music.

Tenth is Hero-King Marth, which I think is some kind of victory conversation track?

Eleventh is Prayers of the People, which is the ending theme.

Twelfth is a medley of various original chiptunes from the game itself.

I've never seen this soundtrack uploaded anywhere before, so I'm happy to bring this obscure bit of Fire Emblem music to the community!

We forget that this here Forest has a music section? In any case, it's surprising what you can find when you look in the right places.

I like a few of the tracks in this album: Fire Emblem Theme, Declaration of War (such a beautiful piano piece, actually made me tear up a little), Counterattack (very interesting take using that funky synthesizer), and Prayers of the People (has one of my favorite renditions of the FE theme, made better by being an ending theme).

FUN FACT: Chosen People was one of Super Smash Bros. Brawl's "Lost Tracks".

I actually know of another obscure FE album called "Toy Music 2: Fire Emblem" done by Akihabara Electric Circus (which I know is not on SF's Music page). I only remember one of the tracks being some, I dunno, beach/carribean-esque(?) version of the FE theme. Well...before the Summer Scramble version came along, anyway.

I actually did forget about the website's music section, as I have been poisoned by modern net design and forgot that well designed fansites exist with archives of good content! :P

Even still, no one in the Discord seemed familiar with the soundtrack, and I recently grabbed it off Ebay, so I figured I'd do a public service... lol

the GSM's mix of the Fire Emblem theme is similar to FE3's, which is very good imo. Counterattack is a good arrangement too!