Special Heroes Appear: Bridal Belonging (May 21 ~)

Coolmanio

3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

It's a Smoke Skill that adds an extra cooldown (but not to Specials that are ready). So if someone is at 2 CD, they turn to 3 CD~

@Mackc2 "At maximum" refers to fully uncharged, not fully charged. A ready Special will revert to 1 charge remaining.

EDIT: Whoops, meant to edit my last post.

Edited by Ice Dragon

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

True. She'll be my next project once I finish Nanna.

all i hope she's not nerfed like Loki was. 
(I'm still Grail'ing Loki.. but if Louise is capable of being on par wth Lyn.... my second Faye's firesweep bow finally has a home)

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

nerf hammer?

i confuse.

something like trenches but for fliers. „Fog of war“ tiles that cost 1 movement more to enter and disables abilitys like Flier Formation Guidance and Aerobatics to warp units onto that tile.

Wow, what a huge surprise!

Sigh, I was just starting saving orbs again after dumping 350 for Alm, and now this!

At first I was a little pissed when I saw Pent and no Louise, but she is the free unit! Nice! But like others said, I would have prefered her FE7 version first. Loved her outfit.

Sigrun and Tanith is really nice. Tanith x Oscar was my favorite pairing in PoR. Probably others were more important/flashy, but after years since playing that game, that's the only one I still remember how it goes.

Sigrun was a very curious character that didn't get much screen time in PoR, but was at least playable in RD. And not gonna lie she's cute, but also has a cool style: cool hairdress with a cool hair and armor.

It seems strange but Fjorm looked a little too childish for me, I expected she would be a little more serious even if she's a bride. But I guess Tanith already does that.

Again, like other said, it's a little worrisome that their alts came first than their original counterparts, in classes/weapons that those also wield... so maybe they won't end up getting their original selfs in (I wanted original Sigrun and Louise) as perhaps the classes they're in are a little saturated and since they aren't ultra popular, that's perhaps the best way to introduce them in the game and make them stand out more. It also just happened with Mareeta, so perhaps this will be a trend from now on.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:
1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

The banner's nice and all, but I'm getting a bit worried about something.

Tanith, Sigrun, Pent, and Louise. Four characters who do not have their regular self in the game yet. Four characters who are using weapon types VERY similar to what they canonically wield, if not their actual weapon.

... Are they planning on just dumping in new popular characters all as seasonal heroes, with their original weapon type, with a possibility of not getting their base form in ... like, anytime soon? Or ever?

Well; at least with Tanith and Sigrun they're kind of lucky they're using the "wrong weapons" in their Alt

Tanith is the Sword Girl and Sigurn the Spear Girl.

Ha, I thought I clicked the wrong video at first because I didn't know who the first three characters were and then I groaned when I saw Fjorm. Seriously, are they going to start giving her tons of alts now? Well, at least if there is one thing I can count on from IS it's that they make it easy for me skip seasonal banners.

Still, I am wondering if IS is testing the waters by putting a bunch of new characters on a seasonal banner to see how people would react and if they will still spend orbs on this.

Edited by NSSKG151

Aaaaaah they gave Sigrun one of those lame aether raid skills! Just like With Lukas it feels like a total waste to me.

otherwise this banner is great. Pent and louise are awesome, Sigrun is one of my favourite pegs and Tanith is awesome. Its one of the last banners i’d put Fjorm on, but I take it.

Great banner, love the whole lot! Cool seeing new faces and Fjorm is adorbs. I was hopibg for harsh command+ and thought Tanith would be a perfect fit.

Even better seeing all the extra salt from the ‘first topic’ whining in the thread. 

10/10 would not read again.

5 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Louise's Art

Hide contents

1558328028264.png

luise_eternal_devotion_slide02.png

luise_eternal_devotion_slide03.png

luise_eternal_devotion_slide04.png

Omigosh, she looks GORGEOUS. I always thought she was rather pretty to begin with, but dayum. Can't wait to get her now too!

Pent and Louise were a fine couple to me too...mostly. The only thing that bugged me about them is the conversation where

Spoiler

Louise says she's pregnant. Because I take issue with going into battle when you're expecting... You could risk your baby's life! And I also question why Pent and Louise were making babies during a war in the first place... But that's just my view.

I'm glad the artists have (mostly) moved away from the super poofy dresses, btw. I just thought those looked ridiculous.

Oh yeah, and after taking a little time to cool off a bit, I offer my apologies for the argument earlier. I never intended for it to go that far, believe me. But yeah. I can't promise that I won't ever be in an argument here again, but... I do hope that I'm at least getting better about not letting them drag out a lot. This one ended fairly quick, I think.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Omigosh, she looks GORGEOUS. I always thought she was rather pretty to begin with, but dayum. Can't wait to get her now too!

Pent and Louise were a fine couple to me too...mostly. The only thing that bugged me about them is the conversation where

Reveal hidden contents

Louise says she's pregnant. Because I take issue with going into battle when you're expecting... You could risk your baby's life! And I also question why Pent and Louise were making babies during a war in the first place... But that's just my view.

I'm glad the artists have (mostly) moved away from the super poofy dresses, btw. I just thought those looked ridiculous.

As far I remember Pent doesn't know about it yet before she talks about it, because well, it's a very recent thing, it would be more problematic if Louise was in a more advance state of her pregnancy.

But of course; I don't know a lot about that kind of stuff.

Edited by Troykv

It's actually sorta tempting to finally start doing ARs if her statline is in anyway comparable to Bowlyn (who I've only managed to get to +1 in her two years of existence). I'm going to finish my Cherche merges tomorrow and all my lancer prospects are waiting for refines, so my next merge project is wide open.

Reading the article about ARs on the wiki still gives me a headache though. I normally prefer text to video but in this case I might be best served watching a "how to AR" video.

Edited by Humanoid

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hide contents

Oh yeah, and after taking a little time to cool off a bit, I offer my apologies for the argument earlier. I never intended for it to go that far, believe me. But yeah. I can't promise that I won't ever be in an argument here again, but... I do hope that I'm at least getting better about not letting them drag out a lot. This one ended fairly quick, I think.

Every child conceived in Awakening and Fates are during a time of war, it's not that unusual~

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hide contents

When you know the world is in danger of being thrown into chaos and dragons returning, using your skills with a bow seems like the most logical course of action to me.

’No Pent, you go on and fight alone, I’ll stay here, not protect you and keep the baby safe. That way, without my help, the chance of succes is smaller and our baby can grow up in a world consumed by dragonfire.’

It’s completely logical to help and endanger yourself if it helps the odds of saving the world (and thus keeping a world where the child can grow up and live). Besides, the convo is sufficiently late in the game and she i not showing so the baby can’t hinder her battle prowess yet. 

4 minutes ago, Troykv said:
  Reveal hidden contents

As far I remember Pent doesn't know about it yet before she talks about it, because well, it's a very recent thing, it would be more problematic if Louise was in a more advance state of her pregnancy.

Spoiler

No, he doesn't, but he obviously still had to have gotten it on with Louise to conceive the kid. And even if Louise isn't showing yet, she's still risking her baby's life. But as I said, it's my view. No one has to agree with it. And I kinda get where the love for this pairing comes from regardless.

Easy skip for me personally. Fjorm looks nice but I don't even care about the others all that much. Louise at least is drop dead gorgeous which will make it very hard to fodder her if she has nice skills. I am concerned about something though, SS just appeared on generics weapons which means powercrept version is coming soon~

3 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Every child conceived in Awakening and Fates are during a time of war, it's not that unusual~

And I think this is bad writing too, especially on Fates's part.

2 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

When you know the world is in danger of being thrown into chaos and dragons returning, using your skills with a bow seems like the most logical course of action to me.

’No Pent, you go on and fight alone, I’ll stay here, not protect you and keep the baby safe. That way, without my help, the chance of succes is smaller and our baby can grow up in a world consumed by dragonfire.’

It’s completely logical to help and endanger yourself if it helps the odds of saving the world (and thus keeping a world where the child can grow up and live). Besides, the convo is sufficiently late in the game and she i not showing so the baby can’t hinder her battle prowess yet. 

You're missing the point. It's not about the baby hindering Louise or anything. It's about her going out on a battlefield while pregnant and risking injury to herself that could kill the baby and Pent not disapproving of it. That baby can't grow up period if it dies, regardless of the state of the world.

And I doubt Louise sitting out for the end of the war would decrease the odds of her side winning by THAT much, geez. xP

13 minutes ago, Troykv said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Hey, pregnant badass is a TVTrope, y'know. :P

And to add to this, in Tellius...

Spoiler

Ena gave birth at the end of RD, and her lover died at the end of PoR. She's been pregnant and fought in two wars!

5 minutes ago, NoirCore said:
Spoiler

Ena gave birth at the end of RD, and her lover died at the end of PoR. She's been pregnant and fought in two wars!

And that never made sense to me either. xP