Requesting SoV voice files

I'm searching for voice files for Echoes, but it doesn't seem that they've been posted on anywhere. Not even on websites like The Sounds Resource. I'm looking for some of the story lines when characters are talking, ad I'm specifically searching for the voice lines at the end of chapter 3 on Alm's route with them talking at the sluice gate with Delthea along with some of her voice lines in that chapter too. If anyone could give me a download link to them or could guide me to a website with these things I'd really like that. I don't mind if the files are too big either.

On 5/20/2019 at 8:07 AM, Merthlock Lewoll said:

I'm searching for voice files for Echoes, but it doesn't seem that they've been posted on anywhere. Not even on websites like The Sounds Resource. I'm looking for some of the story lines when characters are talking, ad I'm specifically searching for the voice lines at the end of chapter 3 on Alm's route with them talking at the sluice gate with Delthea along with some of her voice lines in that chapter too. If anyone could give me a download link to them or could guide me to a website with these things I'd really like that. I don't mind if the files are too big either.

I'll send you a PM.

If anyone else wants the voice files, let me know.

• 7 months later...