what classes are you making the lords?

17 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Gonna put my class speculations in here and probably edit it into the classes discussion page after. 5 Tiers(0 = Base; 1 = Trainee; 2 = Intermediate; 3 = Advanced; 4 = Master).

Base Classes:            

Reveal hidden contents

Noble/Commoner(No proficiencies)

Trainee Classes:                       

Reveal hidden contents

Myrmidon(Swords)
Soldier(Lances)
Fighter(Axes; Bows; Fighting)
Monk(Reason; Faith)

Intermediate Classes:                    

Reveal hidden contents

Mercenary(Swords; Axes)
Thief(Swords; Bows)
Cavalier(Lances; Swords; Riding)
Knight(Lances; Axes; Hvy Armour)
Brigand(Axes; Fighting)
Brawler(Axes; Fighting(M))
Archer(Bows; Fighting)
Mage(Reason; Faith)
Dark Mage(Reason; Faith(M))
Priest(Reason; Faith)
Cleric(Reason; Faith(F))
Wyvern Rider(Lances; Swords; Flying)
Pegasus Knight(Lances; Swords; Flying(F))

Advanced Classes:

Reveal hidden contents

Hero(Swords; Axes; Authority)
Swordmaster(Swords)
Rogue(Swords; Bows; Fighting)
Paladin(Lances; Swords; Riding; Authority)
Halberdier(Lances)
Mage Rider(Reason; Swords; Riding)
Troubadour(Faith; Swords; Riding)
General(Lances; Axes; Hvy Armour; Authority)
Mage Knight(Reason; Lances; Hvy Armour)
War Cleric(Faith; Lances; Hvy Armour)
Warrior(Axes; Fighting; Authority)
Berserker(Axes)
Brawler*(Axes; Fighting; Swords)(M)
Sniper(Bows)
Bow Knight(Bows; Lances; Riding)
Sage(Reason; Faith; Authority)
Sorcerer(Reason; Faith; Authority)(M)
Falcon Knight(Lances; Swords; Flying; Authority)(F)
Mage Flier(Reason; Lances; Flying)
Light Flier(Faith; Lances; Flying)
Wyvern Lord(Lances; Swords; Axes; Flying)
Wyvern Knight(Lances; Swords; Flying; Authority)
Wyvern Mage(Reason; Faith; Lances; Flying)

Master Classes:

Reveal hidden contents

Vanguard(Swords; Axes; Authority)
Trueblade(Swords; Authority)
Assassin(Swords; Bows; Fighting)
Gold Knight(Lances; Swords; Riding; Authority)
Silver Knight(Lances; Swords; Axes; Riding; Hvy Armour)
Sentinel(Lances; Authority)
Valkyrie(Reason; Faith; Swords; Riding)
Rune Rider(IDK with these names anymore)(Reason; Swords; Riding; Authority)
Reaver(Axes; Authority)
Brawler**(Axes; Bows; Fighting)(M)
Deadeye(Bows; Authority)
Bow Paladin(Swords; Bows; Riding)
Druid(Swords; Reason; Faith; Authority)
Cantor(Reason; Faith; Authority) - Summon Skill
Warlock(Swords; Reason; Faith; Authority)
Bishop(Reason; Faith; Fighting Authority)
Seraph Knight(Lances; Swords; Bows; Flying; Authority)(F)
Champion(Faith; Lances; Swords; Flying)
Dark Flier(Reason; Faith; Lances; Flying)
Wyvern Master(Lances; Swords; Axes; Flying; Authority)
Wyvern Mage(Reason; Faith; Lances; Axes; Flying)

* means it's the expanded form of the class it's put next to, ** means it's 2 tiers up from that class if that makes sense, just haven't thought of a name.
If I missed anything it's because I haven't proof read it because I've been working on this for close to an hour.

Knight has no Master Class in your list.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Emperor Hardin said:

You should give Baron an additional weapon like tomes or staves?

Alternatively it could be Marshall and have Gauntlets as its additional weapon type.

Yeah that would be cool. I was just sort of exploring how expansive this could be at it's minimum, and of course the names will be a lot better in the final game.

well, lets give it a try

Edelgard: this is the hardest one, since she appears to be good with axes and magic.... which are kinda the opposite. Rumors say she will be a Baron, so if thats real, i would go with that. if not, probably fighter, since it retains axes and get gauntlets, and that really got me interested

Dimitri: probably paladin or soldier, depends on what soldier is promoting to. if its halberdier, then im done, if its knight.... im sad. either way, you cant go wrong with paladins, right? and since dimitri comes from a country that appears to be based around knight, paladin seems a good choice

Claude: i never wanted a rumor to be so true, couse i love mounted archers, and a FLYING ARCHER is something im really interested in seeing again. if it turns out to be not true, i will still just pick the bow knight equivalent.... did i say i love mounted archers?

Edited by Naga

1 minute ago, Naga said:

well, lets give it a try

Edelgard: this is the hardest one, since she appears to be good with axes and magic.... which are kinda the opposite. Rumors say she will be a Baron, so if thats real, i would go with that. if not, probably fighter, since it retains axes and get gauntlets, and that really got me interested

Dimitri: probably paladin or soldier, depends on what soldier is promoting to. if its halberdier, then im done, if its knight.... im sad. either way, you cant go wrong with paladins, right? and since dimitri comes from a country that appears to be based around knight, paladin seems a good choice

Claude: i never wanted a rumor to be so true, couse i love mounted archers, and a FLYING ARCHER is something im really interested in seeing again. if it turns out to be not true, i will still just pick the bow knight equivalent.... did i say i love mpunted archers?

The funny thing is that despite Magic being an option for Edelgard and it being said that Adrestian students have a proficiency for Magic, Edelgard appears to not have any positive modifiers for either Reason or Faith, but she does for Axes, Armour and Authority, so the Baron thing is more likely now.
Again Claude has a positive growth in flying so a flying archer is quite likely from him.

16 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

The funny thing is that despite Magic being an option for Edelgard and it being said that Adrestian students have a proficiency for Magic, Edelgard appears to not have any positive modifiers for either Reason or Faith, but she does for Axes, Armour and Authority, so the Baron thing is more likely now.
Again Claude has a positive growth in flying so a flying archer is quite likely from him.

well, that ends my worries. just making edelgard a fighter than. for the first time in all my years of FE, im hyped for the fighter class of all things

and YES, FLYING ARCHER BABY. dreams come true kids

also, mount and fliers are things that can be teached, like swords, lances, etc? does this mean i can just get any kid, with any weapons (outside some like gauntlets), and teach them how to ride??  i can make a full paladin team with people with different weapons??

2 minutes ago, Naga said:

well, that ends my worries. just making edelgard a fighter than. for the first time in all my years of FE, im hyped for the fighter class of all things

and YES, FLYING ARCHER BABY. dreams come true kids

also, mount and fliers are things that can be teached, like swords, lances, etc? does this mean i can just get any kid, with any weapons (outside some like gauntlets), and teach them how to ride??  i can make a full paladin team with people with different weapons??

Yep I'm sure that's how it works! And I'm sure that stuff like mage cavs/knights/fliers will be a lot more common in this game. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe we have ever seen Claude's proficiency's. We have seen Edelgard who Had Axes, Swords, Authority and Armour. We saw Dimitri having Lances, Swords, Authority and Riding. But we haven't seen Claude's yet so you can't confirm that. I personally do think that Claude will have a strength in flying because it matches the other lords having one movement type skill and Byleth being an infantry unit, but you can't act like it is confirmed yet. We will have to wait for the next Famitsu where it will most likely be shown.  

17 minutes ago, SpiceMan said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe we have ever seen Claude's proficiency's. We have seen Edelgard who Had Axes, Swords, Authority and Armour. We saw Dimitri having Lances, Swords, Authority and Riding. But we haven't seen Claude's yet so you can't confirm that. I personally do think that Claude will have a strength in flying because it matches the other lords having one movement type skill and Byleth being an infantry unit, but you can't act like it is confirmed yet. We will have to wait for the next Famitsu where it will most likely be shown.  

I could've sworn I'd seen it somewhere, but it may have just been people taking it as gospel.

I don't we've seen any Golden Deer in a stat screen actually. I think people are just taking Claude being good at flying as gospel because of Edelgard and Dimitri being good at the other two movement types and because of the leaks

58 minutes ago, Azz said:

I don't we've seen any Golden Deer in a stat screen actually. I think people are just taking Claude being good at flying as gospel because of Edelgard and Dimitri being good at the other two movement types and because of the leaks

I'm sure next Famitsu will give us some info like that considering we got some info of that kind for the other 2 houses in the last 2 issues of Famitsu it's inevitable to get some info about the Deer.

I'm going to put Eldegard inside an armor.

But I'll bet an arm that the most optimal choice will be putting her on a horse. Or both.