Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword (Generals can use swords)

_Legault_

Hi everyone here at Serene Forest! I'm having fun playing FE Shadows of Valentia, FE Heroes, and FE Awakening again. However in my spare time I like to create enhanced patches for all 3 GBA FE games. 

This new one that I created allows Generals from FE7 to use swords (with animation) like in FE8. This means that just like Paladins they can use all 3 melee weapons.

FE7 internal database includes animation for ballista from FE6 which isn't available in FE7. What I did was remove that animation and replace it with the same General Sword animation from FE8.

Another thing that I included in this patch was 7 legendary weapons from Elibe's time of the Scouring (Plus the Binding Blade).

The units stats are moderately enhanced and I increased the game's difficulty slightly by giving most Generals throughout the game all 3 weapons (a lance, a sword, and an axe). This gives enemy Generals superior advantage by dominating the weapon triangle with their superior defense to back them up. I encourage whoever wants to try out this patch to play the game hard mode (both for Eliwood an Hector modes). The Rapier, Mani Katti, and the Wolf Beil are unbreakable. (Boots, Lockpick, Mine, Light Rune, Afa's Drops, are unbreakable too). There are a few other enhancements throughout the game with this patch. Enjoy!

P.S. I will include a hard mode sps file in this post so you don't have to be forced to play the tutorial Lyndis mode.

Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword-General 1.png

Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword-General 2.png

Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword-General 3.png

Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword-General 4.png

Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword.sps

Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword Enhanced.PATCH.ups

Edited by _Legault_

This patch has all the same things that the patch above has, however I removed the soldier class and I replaced it for the FE8 Wyvern Knight class. 

The Wyvern Knight has the same values accross the board as the wyvern rider and it's not considered a promoted unit. In fact, it promotes to the Wyvern Lord class with an Elysian Whip. 

(Only the enemy has Wyvern Knights just like the enemy only has Corsairs, Heath is still a Wyvern Rider and Vaida is still a Wyvern Lord)

Enjoy!

defaultwyvernknight.gif

Portrait Editor Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones.gba_147@93 Wyvern Kn._8ADBD8.png

Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword WYVERNKN.PATCH.ups

Edited by _Legault_

If you would like to play FE 7 with a twist, try this patch out!

Generals can use swords, all 8 legendary weapons are included, and Dorcas is a Corsair (He can promote to a Berserker with an Ocean Seal).

Enjoy! 

Dorcas The Corsair.png

Fire Emblem.PATCH.DorcasCORSAIR.ups

Edited by _Legault_