What happens next?

Dragoncat

Hey ho it's the draconic feline back with another forum game. Welcome to WHN! Person A posts a situation. Person B says what happens next and provides a new situation. Example:

Person A
A man climbs Buckingham Palace wearing a Batman costume. WHN?

Person B
He gets recorded and put on live television. 

The police are called about a suspicious object in the middle of the street. WHN?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It pokes them back, harder.

A man is trying way too hard to solve a math problem for fun and no other reason. WHN?

The police that were working on the box case leave it in the paddy wagon (safely handcuffed for later interrogation) and arrest the man for violating a "no-fun allowed" ordnance the city recently passed because they were running out of ways to screw people over further.

The city's people are disgusted by this grotesque abuse of power (consequently having to pay a fine for being disgusted). WHN?

Robin Hood has heard their plight! He leads the people of the city to arms against their corrupt leaders.

A little girl is selling Girl Scout cookies outside a gas station. WHN?

Somebody shoots one of the gas canisters and it shoots out pieces of candy.

I have a good hit percentage against an assassin, but he has a high crit chance...I take the shot WHN?

You hit, but the enemy crits. Because you used a knight, you don't take any damage.

You insert the coin to play an arcade game, and accidentally select a character you didn't want to use. What happens next?

I try to acclimate myself to the way this new character plays. I fail, of course, and have to insert another coin if I want to keep going. I hesitate. Sweat builds in my hands, drips down my forehead. I reach into my pocket, find a quarter. 'This is the last one', I think to myself as I stare at the coin. Mockingly, the machine is still playing the Game Over theme, goading me, vexing me. 'Do you want this to be how you leave today? A loser?' I contemplate going home, swallow my pride, save that quarter for something, anything else. But no. My mind would not let me. I would not let me. I reach out, insert the quarter into the machine and keep playing. This time, I think to myself, this time, I will make it count!

To be continued... maybe.

You see a stray dog on the street, you are covered in cat hair because your cat slept on you this morning. What happens next?

A Yakety Sax chase scene that transpires all across the neighborhood!

A copy of Fire Emblem: Three Houses is mailed to your door by accident. What happens next?

I play the game and choose to be a good man and not spoil it for everyone.

You gain absolute immortality but the catch is that you get sent back in time 10,000 years. What happens next?

I lead an army and fight for women's rights/civil rights, and by the time it gets to the present day, world peace is achieved!

A clown walks into a KFC. WHN?

He makes a bunch of terrible chicken-related puns and sounds an airhorn whenever he does, so they throw him out after 6 minutes.

A demon, an angel, and a bunch of old people walk into a café. What happens next?

The demon and angel get arrested for sending old people to the afterlife.

My cat left my bed. WHN?

She takes a huge dump in her litterbox and scratches in it for over 10 minutes. Like my cat does.

A vegan and a flat earther meet at a farmer's market. WHN?

Three women, two boys, and God immediately ran out the disco.

I parked my car and paid for the parking. WHN?

A police officer comes by and gives you a ticket, because you didn't pay fast enough.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Three women, two boys, and God immediately ran out the disco.

This legit made me laugh XD

Someone is telling a bad joke. WHN?

Nobody hears it because that person has no friends.

Someone is walking down the street, with headphones on, headbanging violently and screaming nonsensical lyrics at the top of their lungs. WHN?

The bail is paid with fake printed money.

The two men are walking down the street when a suspicious car pulls up next to them. WHN?

A 22% dodge! They kill on the counterattack, and you get them healed promptly.

A teenage boy's dad walks into his bedroom with his belt off. WHN?

Edited by Corrobin

The father hands the belt to his son so that his pants will stay up when dressing fancy, and wishes him luck on his first date.

After accidentally entering the wrong vehicle, you find out the hard way that it has a nitro function. WHN? 

You probably crashed. If you are lucky, you went to heaven early. If not, you now have to pay a lot in damages.

Serenes Forest went offline and went back online. WHN?

Wait until it comes back online, then bitch about it to everyone.

The parents of a teenager are coming back from their function early, and the teenager threw a big party at their house. WHN?