What happens next?

Dragoncat

You *censored* sit there just *censored* waiting so you can sit on your *censored* *censored* waiting to *censored* *censored* the first thing that *censored* inside your *censored* brain.

Somebody talks about how *censored* tired they are of all the *censored* *censored* censoring that *censored* *censored* happening.  WH*censored*?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will probably stop playing this *censored*.

I was about to type "Why is censoring yourself so fun?" before realizing I am *censored* the wrong game. WHN?

• 3 weeks later...

Somebody *censored* *censored* *censored* like *censored*.  At least there's *censored*  *censored*  *censored*  stuff that could have happened and then I find *censored* I'm *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* getting in my way.

I blew up the God damn mother fucking tower that's been cockblocking us from talkin' all this bullshit for so damn long that XRay set the fuck up.  Tell me home dog, what the fuck happens next?

The f***ing language police came in and f***ing censored every single f***ing swear word. I f***ing swear, I have never before seen such bulls***ing censoring. It's p***ing me right the h*** off!!! G** d*** feds, getting their f***ing greasy fingers f***ing involved in a normal f***ing forum argument! How much of a p**** do you have to f***ing be to f***ing censor every swear word? Just so some d*** b***s don't learn bad words? Seriously, which b****** decided this? This is f***ing violating my f***ing right to f***ing f*** s*****! I'm so f***ing angry I could f***ing k*** someone, anyone and I won't f***ing care who! For f***s sake!

"Feel better now?"
"Yes, thank you."

A human-sized fairy suddenly crashes through the roof in your room. WHN?

They all go to a hospital for getting a major concussion walking into it and are informed they should look where they're going eyes front from now on.

The world learns that the events portrayed in Orson Welles's War of the Worlds radio broadcast actually happened in real life.  WHN?

Trump puts all the money for the border wall into the space army.

Byleth over hears Edelgard screaming at Caspar for apparently peeing in the shower. WHN?

The kid is clocked by a speed trap, because it was going too fast. The police hand it a ticket and politely ask it to not do that again.

3 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

The old lady turns into a dragon and burns down the bars.

*insert that escalated quickly meme here*

You walk down the streets and see ice cream eating kids. WHN?

The military responds by sending down hot chocolate sauce bombs to melt every last drop of ice cream to prevent the ice cream menace from spreading further even if it results in the city becoming a chocolatey version of Chernobyl.

A Skitty and a Wailord are left at a Pokemon Daycare Center.  WHN?

He says "what kind of shitty zoo only has one animal?!?" and demands his money back.

7 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

BULLSHIT

Exactly what I was hoping for. XD

A man gains the ability to turn everything he touches into fried chicken. WHN?

Since everything he touches turns into fried chicken, the effect goes through his socks and to his shoes before finally touching the ground.  Next thing we know, he is falling through a really long and extending pit of fried chicken as he falls through the earth buried underneath the greasy chicken pieces.  After it goes on long enough, eventually everyone gets to see the man fall through the other end of the earth to the point of where they can see just how deep it goes and then determine once and for all if the Earth is in fact round or flat, which they can determine once all of the chicken falls through the pit and down wherever it may go.

People are now able to see one end of the Earth to another one to once and for all settle the debate on whether or not the Earth is round or flat.  WHN?