What happens next?

Dragoncat

The parents school the teenager on throwing a party, noticing the lack of substantial food and shoddy drinks.

A legally blind person hits all bullseyes with a .50cal Browning machine gun at a firing range, and casually sets her sights on the next lane's target sheet. WHN?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing happened because she ran out of bullets so she needs to get more.

You can now play Heroes offline. WHN?

Not play Heroes, because I stopped because Dragalia Lost is better.

A psychic who can read minds is stuck in a bank robbery as a hostage. WHN?

He finds out that one of the robbers really doesn't want to be there, forms an alliance with him, and together, they plan an over the top, textbook action movie escape. The whole thing is later put on film, which rakes in millions upon millions of dollars... of which the two escapees don't see anything, since the studio, producers, and directors of the movie keep all the cash for themselves.

You find a banana peel on the sidewalk and throw it away, only for it to fly straight into a construction site. WHN?

• 2 weeks later...

It did not fly very far and it landed at the periphery of the site, so thankfully no one slipped.

People ate food. WHN?

People flood to that comment and give it so many likes it has more than the video itself.
Though the replies to the comment are strangely filled with so much salt, you could turn every fresh water river and lake in the world into the equivalent of the Dead Sea.

Someone talks about something you hate. WHN?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone calls the police about the occupant and when the police arrive, the crackhead tells them, “Get out of my sun!  I’m trying to give my backside a tan here!”

Humans arrive 5,842,206 years from the future on the steps of the Rhode Island State House to reveal that Good Burger is the greatest achievement in the history of cinema, a scientific method has been developed to reveal that Rihanna is the greatest singer-songwriter throughout all time, research throughout their time has discovered that playing on an actual Virtual Boy can reduce your chances of brain cancer by 1%, the greatest tv show to ever be produced will be filmed in the Beta Tucanae star system when humans first achieve space travel in 2,323 years, the great debate about the roundness or the flatness of the Earth and planets in general is finally resolved in 76,759 years when we discover that all planets in fact are balanced on a Solo paper plate, in 485,234 years there will be someone who will write a story so grand and universal that it will be known as “The Last Story That Ever Needed To Be Told”, and that all of the worlds problems can be solved if 43 years from now a poor villager in Dakar, Senegal was given their country equivalent of $2.45 and will allow the human race to achieve all of the progress that they have and that the only other alternate direction is extinction for when a giant fire extinguisher collides with the sun in 402 years from now.

WHN?

Either the world implodes due to the confusion that ensues or...

No.

No, that's the only thing that would happen.

Someone builds a time machine to go back to ancient China and discovers that people in the Three Kingdoms period actually did fight like in Dynasty Warriors. WHN?

The universes bounces back and creates a new Big Bang.

I flushed poop down the toilet. WHN?

As he returns to the construction site, he notices a peculiar grumbling in his abdominal area. Thinking nothing of it, he goes back to work, drilling in the screws needed for the frame of the new building. As he works the screwdriver, he notices the grumbling again, this time it's so loud that a colleague could hear it. The colleague asks: "What the heck was that?"
He answers "I dunno" and they both go back to work. Five minutes later, again the grumbling. This time, even louder. His stomach even moves with the sound. The man cries out in pain and clutches his stomach, dropping his screwdriver in the process. His co-workers rush to his aid. One of them goes to inform the chief of his colleague's plight. While he does that, a loud noise is heard, much louder than a nuclear explosion, and they see the man who ate the crunchy taco fly off to the heavens. 
The chief pinches the bridge of his nose, lamenting the existence of the now infamous crunchy taco "Cohete Pedo" (spanish for Fart Rocket) Taco Bell had just added to its product lineup.

Another poor soul ate the Fart Rocket taco. WHN?

The CIA abducts the poor soul for researching biochemical weapons of mass destruction.

Humans can now fly via Cohete Pedo. WHN?

Birds evolve to be the dominant species and start exterminating humans for being stinky pests.

A pastor at a church wakes up one morning to find himself covered in tattoos and piercings and with a pink mohawk. WHN?

A lot of *censored* happened.

Everyone starts to censor random words in their speech and writing. WHN?

People *censored* to have *censored* lot of problems *censored* *censored* *censored* get their point across *censored* like *censored* *censored* happening *censored* *censored* *censored* now.  How *censored* Hell am I supposed to *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* I can't say anything that I need to say? *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* really raise the *censored* *censored* for *censored* *censored* isn't it?

This guy in Spain *censored*  his stomach so he could pay a scalper on Ebay to play Three Houses.  What *censored* next?

He *censored* his *censored* and goes off-screen for a minute, so a fourth-wall breaking girl can make fun of it.

You wake up in the morning to find my avatar standing at your bed, silently staring at you. WHN?

Edited by DragonFlames

*censored* throw *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored*.

Good thing we're censoring so much at random now.  That's some *censored* *censored* shit I just said I'd do.

Some dude starts *censored* *Copyright Claim* so loud that he manages to *censored* his own *censored*.  WHN?

I have no idea. Well, I technically do have an idea, but it involves *censored*, so I rather just keep it censored.

People now imagine the dirtiest and sleaziest *censored* whenever they see the word censored. *Censored**censored**censored*?

Edited by XRay

Brain bleach is invented.

The three house leaders in TH turn into the mascot of their house. Edelgard is now an eagle, Dimitri is now a lion, Claude is now a deer. WHN?

Dimitri eats Claude but is severely *censored* in the process. Edelgard then pecked Dimitri's *censored* out and fed it to *censored*.

I am still waiting for that brain bleach. WHN?