Serenes Emblem Discussion Thread (CHARACTER ROSTER IS FINALIZED)

Sub Zero

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Pengaius said:

While not a completely perfect solution perhaps try checking the Serenes forest interview threads to see who's been interviewed the most or earliest 

Isn't there some way to see who's made the most posts in a thread or in total or whatever?

Because I hang around Creative some, I think it's kind of weird that @Dragoncat isn't listed, not to mention some of the faces I know are common in Far From the Forest.

Alrighty! I'll add you guys to the list! 

And possibly change the title back, sense we're adding more characters again.

Thanks for the participation folks! :3

23 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Ice Dragon is willing to sign on as a Manakete.

hmmm somehow i'm not very surprised they chose manakete ?

Edited by fiver

here's an idea for a story

Long ago when the land of Serenia was sent crashing into darkness by a god filled with hatred for humanity. A goddess bestowed upon 10 heroes tokens of her power(similar to three houses these tokens are crests but can be implemented in as skills) the 10 heroes used their gifts to repair Serenia and seal the god away, peace sustained for centuries to come until now.

Centuries later 

A war is on the horizon Hjúki  Kingdom at war with the Vanr Kingdom who believe that they shall guide the land into a new era one without crests 

Princess Eclipse of the Hjúki Kingdom is now 18 years old(or however old @eclipse is) and is next in line of the Hjúki Throne but her father believes that she is not worthy and that a girl with no experience in war should be Ruler. Eclipse alongside her band of royal knights sets out on a pilgrimage to prove to her father and to herself that she is worthy to be queen but along the way she will face hardships, her friendships will be tested, will she survive or will she crumble... 

Also on the Second Gen thing If there is gonna be one(let it be like Fe4) use ocs and the parents are still around tho(fingers crossed)

@AzuraxCorrin(M)4Life

I'm not sure what role @Ice Dragon will play.  She(?) would probably need to be more significant than you or Crimson if only because she's been around far longer than either of you and has an important job here.

But if she DOES agree to being a sister to you and Crimson (I'm not sure if your characters are supposed to be figurative or literal sisters), then maybe I could turn you into the game's Pegasus Sisters characters and give you the ability to perform the Triangle Attack.  But first I'd have to determine if (A) the Triangle Attack can be replicated in SRPG Studio, and (B) whether or not it's too OP on a trio of Manaketes.

As for your story idea, it may be too serious for what I'm guessing will be a more lighthearted game.  But if it's rejected, maybe you could rework it for your own project...

2 minutes ago, AzuraxCorrin(M)4Life said:

Okay and here's an idea for how Ice Dragon could be more significant if there is a goddess in the game make her the Tiki and me and Crimson are her retainers/childhood friends. 

That would make a good alternative if the Pegasus Sisters idea doesn't work out.

But I don't think you don't need to ping her again when I've already done so.

1 minute ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I'm not sure what role @Ice Dragon will play.  She(?) would probably need to be more significant than you or Crimson if only because she's been around far longer than either of you and has an important job here.

Male, though I play a female character in every game where I have a choice, and I don't mind either way. (I've been in-character in my MMO persona for so long that she's essentially second nature to me now.)

17 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Male, though I play a female character in every game where I have a choice, and I don't mind either way. (I've been in-character in my MMO persona for so long that she's essentially second nature to me now.)

Oops, didn't see that on your profile.  But it should all work out, I think.

Okay, I know this is a dumbass idea that I'm 90% sure will be rejected, but what if one of the antagonists was scam pop up ads like goodluckday.site?

(Also, if no one else has taken the role, I can be the dancer/songstress!)

2 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Oops, didn't see that on your profile.  But it should all work out, I think.

I'm on a PM chain with AzuraxCorrin, and it would save me the trouble of having to come up with a (normal-sounding) name and character design if I just use my MMO persona (who already has both).

For an idea, I suggest that the final boss should be an obligatory evil dragon known as the Data Dragon, who seeks to destroy the continent of Zerenia with eternal error messages and lag. But you can do something different if you have other ideas for the final boss.

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

For an idea, I suggest that the final boss should be an obligatory evil dragon known as the Data Dragon, who seeks to destroy the continent of Zerenia with eternal error messages and lag. But you can do something different if you have other ideas for the final boss.

If my idea about scam pop up ads is accepted, maybe the scam pop up ads could be servants of the Data Dragon?

2 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

But if she DOES agree to being a sister to you and Crimson (I'm not sure if your characters are supposed to be figurative or literal sisters), then maybe I could turn you into the game's Pegasus Sisters characters and give you the ability to perform the Triangle Attack.  But first I'd have to determine if (A) the Triangle Attack can be replicated in SRPG Studio, and (B) whether or not it's too OP on a trio of Manaketes.

You get three Manaketes, we probably should nerf them anyway.

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Okay, I know this is a dumbass idea that I'm 90% sure will be rejected

Dumb ideas suit the project.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Perhaps seeking to fill up the servers as well.

Hey, someone talked about including Fire Emblem YouTubers earlier. What if we did that, but instead of them being playable characters, they were like, the elder deities of the land?

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

3 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

You get three Manaketes, we probably should nerf them anyway.

Dumb ideas suit the project.

Perhaps seeking to fill up the servers as well.

Hey, someone talked about including Fire Emblem YouTubers earlier. What if we did that, but instead of them being playable characters, they were like elder deities?

Daisysaur

Lucky Crit

@ghast

@Mekkah

@Big Klingy

BlazingKnight

Mangs and Mina

that girl who's always in mangs banner reactions for feh

and that's all I can think of so far

Making Fire Emblem YouTubers elder deities would really only work well if said YouTubers also played important roles in running the forums or were otherwise prominent members.  So of these only ghast would even remotely qualify.

While Mekkah, Big Klingy, and Mangs all have accounts here, they're famous, but not as Serenes Forest users if you get my drift.  Mekkah posts very infrequently, Mangs only posts to update his Character Spotlight thread, and Big Klingy has not even visited in almost three years.

7 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Making Fire Emblem YouTubers elder deities would really only work well if said YouTubers also played important roles in running the forums or were otherwise prominent members.  So of these only ghast would even remotely qualify.

While Mekkah, Big Klingy, and Mangs all have accounts here, they're famous, but not as Serenes Forest users if you get my drift.  Mekkah posts very infrequently, Mangs only posts to update his Character Spotlight thread, and Big Klingy has not even visited in almost three years.

We could have the ones who don't post often known as some sort of "forgotten deities", whose crests have been long-sealed, and those who carry their bloodline are few and far-between. 

For my stats, I would imagine myself having high HP, ATK (Mag if there is a split), and DEF, average RES, and bad SKL, SPD, and LCK.

I'm also not too fond of the idea of a Gen 2, solely because there wouldnt be enough time.