Are you excited for Three Houses?

How excited are you?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. How much excitement do you feel towards Three Houses?

• No excitement.
    • Minimal excitement.
    • Moderate excitement.
    • Major excitement.
    • Total excitement!

I have the game preordered and aside from Pokemon I rarely preorder games so you could say I'm pretty excited. Some of the spoilers I'm seeing are dampening my excitement but hopefully those spoilers are false.

There are two kinds of games - ones I pick up and play for like 30 minutes and take months to beat because of dropping in and out... and then the other kind. The ones that I beat the main story in 2-3 days using monster sessions, and then 100% or replay within the first two weeks. I expect FE to be in this second category. albeit pre-impressions about low difficulty contribute to this.I

I'd say I'm Minimally Excited for it. The visuals are beautiful, but the artstyle is also kinda bland to be frank. Maybe it's the school uniforms or something. Other than that, everything else looks solid so far!

With new information coming out each week about each student, it makes me more interested about the game. I'll be more excited if the game looks more visually appealing. I still wonder how exactly the game plays.

I wouldn't say I'm excited about it but I will say I'm looking forward to it since it'll likely be my last Fire Emblem game I'll ever play.

Well I did more than pre-order the game... I pre-ordered the Seasons of Warfare edition.

Think I can finally count myself as excited for this game. Not really keeping up with news about characters and such though, just to keep things at least a bit of a surprise for when the time comes. Hoping Avatar customization doesn't try to lock me to swords again, freaking Corrin...

I got my switch solely for Fire Emblem games. I'm pretty excited, but not really hyped with it tbh. I really dislike the characters designs/colors. They seem so.. plain and uninteresting. Nonetheless, my main love for this game is the gameplay so hopefully it will be good.

I have learned to keep my excitement in check for modern Fire Emblem nowadays since the infamous Fates debacle. In spite of this, however, I.S. appears to have taken the Tactics Ogre / Final Fantasy Tactics approach regarding the world-building which, in my opinion, is needed for video game narratives that involve any sort of global military conquest. I have never been dissatisfied with a Fire Emblem game based on gameplay alone, so I have no doubt that the game will be fun to play. I just hope that I.S. will deliver a compelling story that will complement the franchise's stellar gameplay. That said, I reserve all judgement until the game is released and I am able to dissect the narrative myself.