Enhance a wish: Normal variation

Corrobin

To go with the Fire Emblem edition. The same basic idea as that thread.

I wish that traffic was less bad, and that cars were synched so that nothing anybody did was unexpected.

Granted. The system used to synchronise cars is now integrated in pretty much every aspect of our lives, and we now live in a Gnomon-style utopia where everything anybody does is for the good of the state and the people around them.

I wish that I have some creative inspiration to come up with a wish.

Granted. You are also oozing with so much inspiration and creativity that everyone around you also get inspired and creative.

I wish all my wishes come true.

There is a safeguard that prevents wishes from backfiring or doing damage that you didn't predict, and everything else you get to your hearts desire.

I wish I knew how to screenshot 3DS games for the purpose of doing a Lets Play.

You got perfect scores, and became the valedictorian of your year and everyone wants to hire you.

I wish my pee and poop magically teleports out of my body so I do not have to use the restroom to relieve myself and I can completely avoid public restrooms.

Edited by XRay

Granted. You can also now do the opposite, and teleport pee and poo INSIDE your body. Why you would want to do that, idk. You can also teleport food and drink in and out of your body, if you would like to avoid eating at a bad restaurant, or accidentally ate something that didn't agree with you.

I wish that people wouldn't notice my presence unless I wanted them to.

Granted, you can now turn completely invisible at will so you can whatever you wish with it. 

I wish traveling wasn’t so exhausting 

Granted! You can never fall asleep while you travel.

I wish that I could accurately convey sarcasm over textual media, like the internet.

Granted. You can also convey smells, emotions, and anything else you want to communicate easily over any form of medium.

I wish I am the richest person alive.

Granted. People can now communicate telepathically online (with the ability to hide information if you don't want some of your thoughts coming out).

Granted. You inherit a huge amount of wealth from a distant relative, which you quickly find is enough to help entire developing countries out of poverty. You are hailed as a hero for helping the masses.

I wish not to get ninja'd. 

• 2 months later...

Not only do you manage to post before someone else does, you also get the timing just right so that you never ninja anyone else. Everyone wins!

I wish that I typed faster.

• 1 year later...

Granted, you now type so fast you can bang out an essay in minutes, and an entire book within a few days-and not a short book, like, a doorstopper. Your writing career looks bright.

I wish that racism was gone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Granted, and now there won't be any more issues to pop up in the following years.

I wish we could quickly become an interstellar civilization.

• 4 weeks later...

It becomes wildly successful and drives up Switch sales while selling millions of units itself, leading to a whole spinoff series dedicated to these crossovers that remain as good, as well as both series getting way higher budgets and being wildly successful as well.

I wish I would find a job I am happy in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Grant. You suddenly know how you can use your new found power to help others in need.

I wish that games weren't rush out the door.