Fire Emblem Fates Political map patch

Rotted Fish

As a part of an upcoming story rewrite patch a friend and I decided that one of the issues that needs to be fixed is the map. So he made a political map that a kind person from the 3dsFE hacking discord made into a patchable file. To instal, simply make a file in romfs named field and remove the -1 from the patch file's name. hope you all enjoy!

Credits:
Direction, Fish
Map, Hambone
Patch creation, Puddles

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1568XlAqAcO6iY1qBdJLePvdQjFn2ofIW/view?usp=sharing

This was one thing that always bothered me in Fates, since I had no real idea of where the countries were in relation to each other.  @Rotted Fish For those of us unable to patch and look, could you post what the new and improved map looks like?

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

This was one thing that always bothered me in Fates, since I had no real idea of where the countries were in relation to each other.  @Rotted Fish For those of us unable to patch and look, could you post what the new and improved map looks like?

Sure Thing!

Full_Map.png

21 minutes ago, Rotted Fish said:

Sure Thing!

Full_Map.png

A definite improvement!  If he's still taking suggestions, maybe making the countries different colors could make them stand out even more.  And I'm not sure if you can zoom or pans the map manually, but if not, maybe crop the edges a bit, so you can so all the important areas a little more clearly.