Voting Gauntlet: Marital Bonds is coming! (June 3rd)

Voting Gauntlet: Marital Bonds   

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support

• Pent: Fancy Fiancé
    • Sigurd: Holy Knight
    • Bartre: Fearless Warrior
    • Quan: Luminous Lancer
    • Louise: Eternal Devotion
    • Deirdre: Lady of the Forest
    • Karla: Sword Vassal
    • Ethlyn: Spirited Princess

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/09/2019 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of lead units, I have Frederick as mine for Team Sigurd people!

I'm getting too many red allies though. People really need to switch theirs to different colors. ?

2 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

The predictor seems to be in error? 

Here, I updated the Predictor's link by changing it to the 2nd version of DarkAlf's Predictor. I believe now it's right.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IqD9a3cDDEBh4gmtJ_rWNtlyp34oWBF6Bv7XYuWf5Y8/edit?usp=sharing

Darn, looks like I just missed the multiplier for Pent vs Sigurd.

Also, what's going on with Bartre vs Quan?  It looks like Quan had the bigger first hour team, but got several bonus hours in a row.

Well crap, Sigurd has to overtake Pent in the next couple hours without overshooting and triggering a Pent multiplier. Sigurd looks to be more than marginally bigger too, so I doubt we're going to succeed in this. -_-

I'm still impressed that Sigurd is the bigger team at all though, I thought Pent would get more support due to Heroes recency and being from a more widely played game.

Edited by Anacybele

Quan has been at disadvantage for the last three hours but is slowly closing the gap. If he continues to keep behind Bartre while keeping the scores far enough apart into the final hour, and that his team decides to drop flags en masse at around that time, Quan could secure a victory.  

I'm not holding my breath, though. 

Edited by Lord Quan

Sigurd has surpassed Pent, but there's no Pent multiplier yet. Now we just wait and hope that it remains same hell for the last hour too. Sigurd please don't overshoot... DX

Edited by Anacybele

This is going to feel frustrating as heck if Sigurd loses. The multipliers are the only reason Pent is even hanging around. Sigurd has pretty much dominated most of the round.

Edited by Sentinel07

28 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

This is going to feel frustrating as heck if Sigurd loses. The multipliers are the only reason Pent is even hanging around. Sigurd has pretty much dominated most of the round.

The multipliers are and always have been a bad mechanic.  I just see this mode as a way to get feathers now.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Deirdre won.

Oh good, I can jump to her then, since she's interesting to me and I can try helping her avenge her husband!

But honestly, I still hate that this mode makes you change teams when yours loses. Obviously, yeah, if you lose, you lose, but I wish it didn't have to be that way, that the mode worked differently so this didn't have to be a thing. More often than not, I'm stuck with choices I don't care about at all when my team loses, so... I feel bored and uninterested in putting in anymore effort.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Oh good, I can jump to her then, since she's interesting to me and I can try helping her avenge her husband!

But honestly, I still hate that this mode makes you change teams when yours loses. Obviously, yeah, if you lose, you lose, but I wish it didn't have to be that way, that the mode worked differently so this didn't have to be a thing. But more often than not, I'm stuck with choices I don't care about at all when my team loses, so... I feel bored and uninterested in putting in anymore effort.

I just flat out not join if a VG ends up with just characters I don't like. VG has always been more about the characters to me so I don't care to just jump on a bandwagon if I dislike the character.

The rewards in VG aren't that great anyway. They can be easily gotten in other modes.

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

I just flat out not join if a VG ends up with just characters I don't like. VG has always been more about the characters to me so I don't care to just jump on a bandwagon if I dislike the character.

The rewards in VG aren't that great anyway. They can be easily gotten in other modes.

I would just not join either, but they're still valuable orbs and feathers. Those extra orbs could mean a cool 5 star summon. It might not be, but there's always the chance. Besides, I'm trying to hoard a bunch of orbs for Summer Frederick's return and I need five more of him to +10 him, and I'm looking for a +Spd one. xP

I need the feathers for other merge projects like Silas and female Robin (the latter of which is almost there).

Personally I don’t really care for any of the characters here(really gotta finish that FE 7 play through) but I’m just doing for the rewards. Can’t pass up those orbs, feathers, and sacred coins

Oh yeah, before anyone asks, no, I didn't forget that I have skipped VG rounds before. But those were only final rounds, not entire gauntlets. I don't believe I ever skipped an entire gauntlet before. I might've considered, but yeah. I've become much more inclined to just join for rewards regardless.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh hey, my team got screwed by the multiplier mechanic. That sure hasn't happened before.

Ah well, I'm going to move on to......Karla because reasons none of which are because she's hot, nope. I know I'm essentially betraying Sigurd by doing so, but.....I don't particularly care because Deirdre has always been a "just there" type of character to me.

While I’m glad my team (Karla) won, I’m kind of disappointed that it had to be against Ethlyn because she would have been a decent backup for me. Nobody else really catches my eye for support and I pray we don’t get screwed over by multipliers. Time to send Deirdre to her husband.

I don't particularly care about winning a coin flip but getting top 1k (rank 310 specifically) on Karla's team by playing only twice after the quest runs feels pretty good.