Voting Gauntlet: Marital Bonds is coming! (June 3rd)

Voting Gauntlet: Marital Bonds   

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support

• Pent: Fancy Fiancé
    • Sigurd: Holy Knight
    • Bartre: Fearless Warrior
    • Quan: Luminous Lancer
    • Louise: Eternal Devotion
    • Deirdre: Lady of the Forest
    • Karla: Sword Vassal
    • Ethlyn: Spirited Princess

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/09/2019 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won the first Round with Deirdre. I have some hope that we can win this. But I don't mind Karla winning too. Feel blessed with this Voting Gauntlet. xD Feel like I really could root for all characters this time.

Louise lost, so there goes one free unit. Bartre won from what I heard, so that's where I'll be going. Considering how much I hate this guy popping up during summonig, I find it highly ironic I'd be stuck supporting him now.

Was ready to begrudgingly support Pent on the main because he weaseled his way into the final multiplier, but Deirdre made it and Ethlyn didn't. This leaves Bartre as the only F2P option.

I always play against myself so one account wins. For me, the worst case is my alt winning while not having the character.

Uggh. I am not sure who to jump on.  If I were just to jump on the one I want to win it would be Pent. But he has the biggest advantage this round so I won't see much score. Also for color reasons I would have to change my lead. Behind Pent I like Deirdre who is also at an advantage.

You wanna know the craziest part? The one person I don't have out of this is Bartre. Apparently I booked all my copies of him. Kinda surprised about that. I normally don't book everything, but I guess I just got tired of his mustache or something. Couldn't bear to look upon it anymore.

Edited by Usana

Bartre's team is horrible, especially if you have a level 1 Bartre. It is so hard to get blue or colorless allies. It is a bit easier to get blue and colorless allies with a level 40 Bartre, but it still takes a lot of resets. I have set Reinhardt as my lead.

Well I decided to just jump on Pent and be done with it. I could have tried Karla for feathers, but knowing my luck I would end up stuck with her.

And of course it looks like Pent's team is completely swamped with blue allies. Cause why not.

I jumped to Deirdre and switched my lead to RD Ike. But if people are getting too many red allies anyway, I can switch to Silas or Summer Freddy.

Oof. XD Well, Sigurd, his sister, and her husband are out. Surprised Louise is out. Hmm guess I'm jumping on Team Pent simply because I like his design.

Edit: Just did a round. My team was M!Kana, Lilina, and Linus. The foe was Walhart, Arvis, and Fallen Tiki (Huh. All baddies. Didn't notice before.) Anyway, took out Tiki with Lilina, then Walhard got within range and Lilina fried him, too. Then Arvis managed to attack Lilina, even though I had my Kana (who couldn't counter) also in range. The fight between those two was something else. So much fire. Lilina even activated her special, but Avis tanked it and was able to double, so Arvis won, but barely. Then Kana just kind of doused his 1 remaining HP with water gun.

Edited by Mercakete

tAciFW3.png?1

Well, I at least got to make it big on Team Karla at least once.

Though, RIP that one rando on my Friend List I had to delete just so I had a higher chance of getting @Astellius's Est (thank you, by the way) instead of their OG Roy or some other red lead from my Friend List. Red teams are the best, yup.

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Looks like Deirdre is getting the last multiplier and will be in the final round! 😄 She's avenging her hubby!

Nah, he'll only be truly avenged once Count Reglay pays for his multiplier-fueled insolence. And from the looks of it, he's likely to worm his way into the finals as well unless Bartre's feather mercs overpower (or should I say, out-muscle) him.

51 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Looks like Deirdre is getting the last multiplier and will be in the final round! 😄 She's avenging her hubby!

Sadly, looks like she's going down too. I was worried Karla wouldn't jump ahead enough to send the multiplier back and it seems I was right.

It seriously needs to be Bartre Vs. Karla in the final. What better way to end a marriage-themed VG than re-enacting the way that couple actually met?