Voting Gauntlet: Marital Bonds is coming! (June 3rd)

Voting Gauntlet: Marital Bonds   

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support

• Pent: Fancy Fiancé
    • Sigurd: Holy Knight
    • Bartre: Fearless Warrior
    • Quan: Luminous Lancer
    • Louise: Eternal Devotion
    • Deirdre: Lady of the Forest
    • Karla: Sword Vassal
    • Ethlyn: Spirited Princess

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/09/2019 at 02:59 AM

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yep. Team Bartre is the most Team Feathers we ever got!

It's amazing, I never thought it would be as one-sides as the first year's summer Gaius VS Corrin in the final. Then again, I  guess actually Bartre would get less disadvantage turns, since each disadvantage hour now adds extra 0.2 instead of 0.1, so maybe Deirdre could be at more disadvantage hours, and maybe even worse, more same hours.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I was like "WHAT NO WAY" myself when I got my victory feathers. For the first time, we not only both picked the same team(s) but also picked the same ones throughout the whole thing. What a change. XD

Yeah. Now let's hope Deirdre wins the whole thing. At the very least, glad that Bartre avenged Sigurd by taking down Pent.

3 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

Yeah. Now let's hope Deirdre wins the whole thing. At the very least, glad that Bartre avenged Sigurd by taking down Pent.

Yep, both him and Deirdre avenged Sigurd, kinda and now they have to face off against each other. Kinda funny. lol

But yeah, go Deirdre!

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yep, both him and Deirdre avenged Sigurd, kinda and now they have to face off against each other. Kinda funny. lol

But yeah, go Deirdre!

It would be hilarious if the one that was facing her was Arvis. Then she would REALLY be avenging Sigurd. XD

13 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

It would be hilarious if the one that was facing her was Arvis. Then she would REALLY be avenging Sigurd. XD

LOL yes.

Oh look, another Deirdre multiplier at last. Time for Mr. Stache to get brutally dogpiled again.

Also, you know your team is seriously multiplier starved when your score after using one is now higher than that of the team's current #1.

22 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

Banned for making me laugh way too hard over a voting gauntlet! 😛

20 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Does Bartre actually have a chance? It'd be hilarious if he won. Didn't expect him to make it pass round one but hey, it's more feathers for me.

The multipliers would have to align JUST so.  I have 800 flags to use in case that happens.

18 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Does Bartre actually have a chance? It'd be hilarious if he won. Didn't expect him to make it pass round one but hey, it's more feathers for me.

The answer is technically yes, but he may well be doomed for good if Deirdre gets the multiplier again at any point.

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

The answer is technically yes, but he may well be doomed for good if Deirdre gets the multiplier again at any point.

Deirdre may not even need one. Even in same hell, she comes out with an enormous lead.

Whatever happens, go Deirdre! It'd be cool to see a Jugdral character actually win a gauntlet, and her husband is one of the coolest dudes (well, her FIRST husband, anyway). 🙂

Edited by Anacybele

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Whatever happens, go Deirdre! It'd be cool to see a Jugdral character actually win a gauntlet, and her husband is one of the coolest dudes (well, her FIRST husband, anyway). 🙂

Does that make her second husband one of the hottest dudes?

5 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I guess in one way. lol Arvis is honestly kinda cool too, he's interesting, but I prefer Sigurd. There's just something about Sigurd that strikes me as badass and stuff.

27 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

3-FE5_(2)023.png

You see the five ballistae in this picture? I am warping you into the middle of their firing range, putting you to sleep, and dressing you up as Olwen. Enjoy your fate.

Yipee! Multiplier! My first multiplier since I joined Team Pent! Sadly I had two full bursts worth of flags. . . so a bunch of flags still won't get used. But better than nothing!

Edited by Usana

Deirdre got another multiplier, I guess Bartre couldn't fail himself into a win three times in a row.

I also dumped all my flags earlier today, because I went to a movie and wasn't sure if I'd be done in time to use them, so I figured I'd better be safe than sorry.  I'm overall rank 219 now, but I expect that to drop quite a bit, now.