Bound Hero Battle: Leif and Nanna

mampfoid

No topic yet? Leif and Nanna wait for you all in the north. 

Infernal Map

Spoiler

b9l78iS.png

Infernal Enemy stats & skills

Spoiler

aLOcfbR.png

g0vNvyy.png

n6IFl9A.png

yGrH7tg.png

0dyTKfT.png

P9q1ABK.png

(OT solution is ready, need to go home to record). 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to kill Leif and Nanna, that's just sad.

Hard cleared with low HM units.

Lunatic cleared with Dorcas, Ylgr, Deathea and Lissa. It was a joke. Dorcas blew up the south on the second turn, then the north was wiped out on the third.

Infernal cleared with Sanaki, Tailtiu, B!Ike and Rebecca, only really hampered by my initial pick Legion not having Reposition. It was also a massacre, but not as hasty as I expected, Sanaki's not as strong anymore, should've tried Lilina.

Infernal Leif & Nanna in one turn:

My +0 Oscar couldn't kill the lance Flier, so I had different options: 

1. Give Chill ATK to Cordelia (not sure if I want to merge Walhart one day)
  2. Merge Oscar (expensive + Peri might be better with her prf now)
  3. Give Summoner support to Oscar (I was lazy today and I had this idea too late)
  4. Give Galeforce to Summer Cordy. 

In the end summer Cordy won, because I wanted to give her GF since some time and I forgot I could promote a +ATK Peri finally. The original plan was to kill both bosses with Roy to celebrate his endgame build. He was too bulky though, he didn't take enough damage from Leif to proc WoM. The Lance Cav was a nice pery as well (no Desperation this time). 

Wanted to use some edgelords to featured the debut of my new +10 Raven, so here we have the Edgybois~

The first time I did this, Rutger didn't get a kill so we gave Navarre Drive Spd and Rutger Atk/Spd Bond so he could double Nanna~ The rest was just some minor Seal Swapping and giving Navarre Hone Atk so Lon'qu could deal with the Brave Sword, as well as Smite on Rutger so he could get over there in the first place~

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Infernal Leif & Nanna in one turn:

My +0 Oscar couldn't kill the lance Flier, so I had different options: 

1. Give Chill ATK to Cordelia (not sure if I want to merge Walhart one day)
  2. Merge Oscar (expensive + Peri might be better with her prf now)
  3. Give Summoner support to Oscar (I was lazy today and I had this idea too late)
  4. Give Galeforce to Summer Cordy. 

In the end summer Cordy won, because I wanted to give her GF since some time and I forgot I could promote a +ATK Peri finally. The original plan was to kill both bosses with Roy to celebrate his endgame build. He was too bulky though, he didn't take enough damage from Leif to proc WoM. The Lance Cav was a nice pery as well (no Desperation this time). 

YAAAYY NEW GALEFORCER, Summer Cordy was great! Roy was awesome, too, taking on the Lance Cav~

See what happens when Finn isn't there to babysit Leif and Nanna?

Also, if we're killing those two, shouldn't the guys at the bottom be on our side?

This was probably the easiest BHB yet.  I solo'd the map in two turns with Celica and her back-up dancers.

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

YAAAYY NEW GALEFORCER, Summer Cordy was great! Roy was awesome, too, taking on the Lance Cav~

Thank you! Cordy needed a purpose. ? 

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Wanted to use some edgelords to featured the debut of my new +10 Raven, so here we have the Edgybois~

Edgelords, yay! Best part:

"What is my task??"
SMITE!

The little (unmerged) edgelords had some trouble to kill Leif, but surprisingly Rutger is able to kill Nanna even at 4* with his full bondy-ness active (isn't that contrary to his edgy-ness?). 

@mampfoid

The fact that Roy was able to dismantle the Lance Cav was quite impressive, nice work!

That Lance Dragon is quite tough. Luckily, I’ve got just the thing...

@Landmaster

Nice work on your clear as well! Leif gave those Sword users a run for their money, but they pulled through in the end. After I saw the Fury setup on Raven at the beginning, I thought that it would be a great place for Wings of Mercy...but of course edgelords know no mercy. Smite was the only way.

Haven't been paying super close attention to the game, so I forgot this was going to be a thing. Surprisingly, this turned out to be one where everyone got to see combat for a change.

@mampfoid @Landmaster @Nanima @Sasori @daisy jane

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Give Galeforce to Summer Cordy. 

Galeforce is always the correct answer. Good work as usual!

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

I think somehow I got a cut from watching this, there was so much edge. Nice work!

@Landmaster Oh did't know you had a +10 Lon'qu and Raven. Leif gave them a good fight, but he was no match for the edgelords.

@Robert of Normandy Oh wow Close combat on fmorgan? Thats a odd choice for a skill on Fmorgan. It helped do this in one turn though so it did pay off.

Its become a bit of a meme to say 'easiest GHB ever', but....this was the easiest BHB ever. Siegbert got a extra merge so I thought about using him, but the ladies seemed to have outdone him in this run.
@Nanima

Edited by Sasori

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Thank you! Cordy needed a purpose. ? 

Edgelords, yay! Best part:

"What is my task??"
SMITE!

The little (unmerged) edgelords had some trouble to kill Leif, but surprisingly Rutger is able to kill Nanna even at 4* with his full bondy-ness active (isn't that contrary to his edgy-ness?). 

Just realized, this means Cordy ate Cordy~

See, this should have gave him Atk/Def Solo for MAXIMUM EDGE

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

@Landmaster

Nice work on your clear as well! Leif gave those Sword users a run for their money, but they pulled through in the end. After I saw the Fury setup on Raven at the beginning, I thought that it would be a great place for Wings of Mercy...but of course edgelords know no mercy. Smite was the only way.

I thought I might need some WOM and I saw that I had it on Navarre for some reason, probably from a Frederick, but the edge ended up being enough that they didn't need it

Yaaaayy I love that +10 Naesala!~ That was awesome for Caeda to take on the Lance Cav, Finn not able to stand up to these Reds today~ Nice job!

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The Power of Love against Leif and Nanna!

Louise having to go into battle naked, tsk!

But she didn't need anything and got kills with just a seal~ And cool to see Fjorm in action when she's not bullying my defense team~ Nice work from the brides and groom~

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Haven't been paying super close attention to the game, so I forgot this was going to be a thing. Surprisingly, this turned out to be one where everyone got to see combat for a change.

I think somehow I got a cut from watching this, there was so much edge. Nice work!

Keke, thanks!

Great work, as always, nice when everyone gets to chip in~ I especially love Hinoka's Galeforce-Escape Route-Reposition, those are always fun~

38 minutes ago, Sasori said:

@Landmaster Oh did't know you had a +10 Lon'qu and Raven. Leif gave them a good fight, but he was no match for the edgelords.

Its become a bit of a meme to say 'easiest GHB ever', but....this was the easiest BHB ever. Siegbert got a extra merge so I thought about using him, but the ladies seemed to have outdone him in this run.

Yep, merged up the Raven last night out of boredom and Lon'qu had been done for a couple months (I'm an OG stan who liked him before his refine!)

Certainly an easy one for you, but still fun to see some lesser used units, namely Donnel~ They all got a little chance to chip in~ Great, and congrats on the Siegbert merge!

@mampfoid It's so great to see Summer!Cordy. She's my go-to Lance Cav and I can see she really slayed here as well.~ Cherche is so powerful, she came close to killing the mage in on hit and ruining the strategy. haha 

By the way, my friend has watched your last Stahl clear and she really really loved it. She's thinking of making her own Stahl Team with the F!Robins tagging along (dubbed Stahl's angels for now) and your clear gave her more ideas for it. I might convince her to post them here as well.~

@Landmaster I almost cut myself on that edgelord video. xD Really amusing team. Leif was a tough nut to crack for sure.~ I was amused at Nanna being the last threat on the map and Raven ducking out of there at the end. Fun times all around.

@Robert of Normandy Quick and effective as always. Caeda was really impressive with how she took out Leif there, considering her default atk stats. I was confused when I saw only Morgan in range of the Sword at the end until I realized she had CC. That was a very satisfying finisher. Nobody got left out of the fun. Congrats!

@Sasori This combo was fun to watch! The ladies were indeed the vanguard in this clear. I just love L'arachel's theatrics as she blasts her enemies to bits. Sue proved herself both strong in attack and defense. Poor boys were a bit shown up, but they each got their kill in, so I suppose it's fine. haha

Anyway, I was out and about most of the day, so these are a tad late, but I managed to pre-record two of them already. Hope you enjoy:

@mcsilas @daisy jane @Azuris @ruruo @kirauza343

Music: 1. Fateful (Vers. 2)  2. Odd World (Vers. 2) - both from the Madoka Magica Movies 1&2

So this one was once again very easy for this team.  Being archers helps not take those fliers too seriously. Skadikumi takes a lot of abuse once more, but we all know he is both good at that and dishing it out again. In the end I had everyone get at least one kill, most using their specials. Except Og!Takumi who just gattling gunned that Sword Fighter to death. And neither Skadikumi nor Sunkumi would have needed it to take out their targets. These boys are off the charts.

Music: We are here for you - from Madoka Magica Rebellion Movie

Employing an almost identical strategy as the Takus, with some minor details changed. Was mostly just try to see if the girls can put out the same amount of offensive power yet, and well.. they did more at a lot of points. haha Granted that was because of lower res stats all around, but still. Kinda wish OG!Sakura had CC at the start, since she would have taken out that flier for sure, but we can't exactly sacrifice her older brother for it, so I am fine with this. haha 

Star Clear probably tomorrow. This map is more like the silence before the next Mythic battle and Gharnef's return for me.

This one WAS kind of easy. lol I decided to see if I could clear it with Team OTP and I did! For once I could put them to use in something other than Tap Battle and FB stuff. Maybe they can tackle future infernal maps too!

Best part of this is Frederick killing Leif and also his "Go soak your head!" later. XD I LOVE that line!

Sorry about it being a bit long. xP

Anyway, gonna kinda sorta steal a tag list here from earlier posts (just removing the people I don't know and all) since I just have no idea who to tag otherwise! ?

@DarkAlf @Zeo @mcsilas @Infinite Dreams @Flying Shogi @Poimagic @LordFrigid @NegativeExponents- @Ginko  @Alkaid @Alexmender @mampfoid

@Usana @Cute Chao @NSSKG151 @Stroud @Nanima @Jave @Astellius @Landmaster @Baldrick  @Mau @Robert of Normandy @Diovani Bressan 

If you don't want me to tag you, just let me know and I'll take you off this post.

Edited by Anacybele

@mampfoid I like the redhead theme you’ve got going on. Nice to see that Galeforce on Summer Cordelia, nice job!

@Nanima Another easy clear for the boys and princesses! Great clears!

This is Marisa’s first big fight since getting +10ed, but she doesn’t really do much here.

Overall this was a very easy bound hero battle. In fact, I managed to do my second ever true solo!

Okay so maybe Marisa repositions her at the very beginning but it’s close enough right? She’s not benefiting from any support skills or her ally support or Micaiah’s usual Chill Resistance to soften enemies/manipulate Nanna’s movement (since she does prioritize using restore if someone needs it). Really the toughest part was manipulating the upper enemies’ movements so that Celica could take out the lance cavalier without being in Leif’s range and boosting Micaiah’s resistance high enough so that Nanna attacked Celica instead of her.

15 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

The fact that Roy was able to dismantle the Lance Cav was quite impressive, nice work!

Thanks! Yeah, Roy is hard to get into WoM range these days, not too bulky lances help with that. 

15 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Woa, you got Naesala to +10 already, congrats! Caeda doesn't even get into WoM range against the lance Cav, her A-skill tells us enough about how much she cares about WTA. 

15 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The Power of Love against Leif and Nanna!

What a lovely party, especially Fjorm is great. Congrats again! 

15 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Galeforce is always the correct answer. Good work as usual!

Thanks! 

(I wish I had more GF fodder, only few Cordys to go). 

15 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Nice one, congrats! I like how Hinoka uses ER to bring Caeda into action, I wondered how you would reach everyone with 2-mov units. 

15 hours ago, Sasori said:

Nice Donnel, also interesting skill set for him. But why +RES? 

14 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Just realized, this means Cordy ate Cordy~

Self-cannibalism, delicious. 

12 hours ago, Nanima said:

@mampfoid It's so great to see Summer!Cordy. She's my go-to Lance Cav and I can see she really slayed here as well.~ Cherche is so powerful, she came close to killing the mage in on hit and ruining the strategy. haha 

Glad you liked Cordy. She might be my main GF lance-Cav from now on. She is fun in TTs for sure. 

That happens with Cherche. I could have downgraded her to Brave Axe though or leave the ATK buff away. 

12 hours ago, Nanima said:

By the way, my friend has watched your last Stahl clear and she really really loved it. She's thinking of making her own Stahl Team with the F!Robins tagging along (dubbed Stahl's angels for now) and your clear gave her more ideas for it. I might convince her to post them here as well.~

Oh cool, I'm glad she liked it and that I might have motivated her to use Stahl more. Of course I need to see that video. ?

Like your Takus (quads for everyone!), also your princesses had a pretty relaxed Monday. Very nice.

Good luck getting CC fodder for Sakura! Will you pull for Xander or Tharja when their banners will come back? 

12 hours ago, Anacybele said:

If you don't want me to tag you, just let me know and I'll take you off this post.

I'm fine with tags if the videos are good, but be ready to get tagged back yourself a lot. ?

(Btw, since it looks like you used my list: I asked every single one of them if I could tag them for my one turn clears. I'm tagging fewer people for themed clears.)

12 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Best part of this is Frederick killing Leif and also his "Go soak your head!" later. XD I LOVE that line!

Fun lines are fun, glad you find ways to use summer Freddy in clears like these. He became quite speedy and is killing half of the enemies. Will you go for more merges in the summer? 

Summer Robin was a pleasant surprise (I thought you didn't like female Robin?), I'm still missing her in my roster (lance valor ... *sigh*). Perhaps she could have killed the lance Cav in one round with a different special. 

Ike looks like the sober boss in this cheery band, at least he wears a funny head. Very nice clear! 

6 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

@mampfoid I like the redhead theme you’ve got going on. Nice to see that Galeforce on Summer Cordelia, nice job!

Haha, theme by accident, didn't even recognize. Thanks! 

This is Marisa’s first big fight since getting +10ed, but she doesn’t really do much here.

That shiny +10, cool to see her in action!

Did you have Fury 4 on Celica already before? I need that for ~50 units. The new seal works already good on her, I'm still unsure if it's better than flashing blade on her though. 

Your girls didn't have any problems here, one-round kills everywhere. 

Overall this was a very easy bound hero battle. In fact, I managed to do my second ever true solo!

Oh, cool solo! I looks like you needed some AI manipulation to give Celica enough time. She really bombs everything away. 

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I'm fine with tags if the videos are good, but be ready to get tagged back yourself a lot. ?

(Btw, since it looks like you used my list: I asked every single one of them if I could tag them for my one turn clears. I'm tagging fewer people for themed clears.)

Heh, okay, that's fair. XD I just tagged people this time because last time I was given that suggestion if I wanted people to notice that I'd posted a video. ?

(I used your list minus several people and with you added since I didn't know some of them, but I see)

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Fun lines are fun, glad you find ways to use summer Freddy in clears like these. He became quite speedy and is killing half of the enemies. Will you go for more merges in the summer? 

Summer Robin was a pleasant surprise (I thought you didn't like female Robin?), I'm still missing her in my roster (lance valor ... *sigh*). Perhaps she could have killed the lance Cav in one round with a different special. 

Ike looks like the sober boss in this cheery band, at least he wears a funny head. Very nice clear! 

Heck yeah, I want to +10 Summer Freddy! I never expected I get to see him with these gorgeous abs in an official FE game and I love his art on top of already being a big fangirl of him in general. XD

No way, female Robin is my favorite avatar character, though that isn't saying much since I don't think any of them are all that well written. I just think female Robin has the nicest design, more or less. Female Corrin is pretty, but Corrin's writing is awful and her design has those horrible forced open thighs. Also, I'm trying to +10 regular female Robin and she just needs one more merge. As for the special, maybe. I dunno.

I like Ike with Ranulf's ears because they're both awesome and good friends. XD Also, Ike is sorta supporting his roots. He was born in Gallia. ? Thanks!

Edited by Anacybele

37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Heck yeah, I want to +10 Summer Freddy! I never expected I get to see him with these gorgeous abs in an official FE game and I love his art on top of already being a big fangirl of him in general. XD

Good luck with that! It's hard to save orbs, I'm at 17 currently. :-/ 

What boon do you want for freddy, +SPD?

38 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No way, female Robin is my favorite avatar character, though that isn't saying much since I don't think any of them are all that well written. I just think female Robin has the nicest design, more or less. Female Corrin is pretty, but Corrin's writing is awful and her design has those horrible forced open thighs. Also, I'm trying to +10 regular female Robin and she just needs one more merge. As for the special, maybe. I dunno.

Ok, then I remembered that wrong somehow. Good luck getting the last Grails for her! 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Good luck with that! It's hard to save orbs, I'm at 17 currently. ?

What boon do you want for freddy, +SPD?

Ok, then I remembered that wrong somehow. Good luck getting the last Grails for her! 

Yeah, but I can also spend a little money sometimes too. ? And yep, I want +Spd for him! Just hope I get it without having to pull more than the needed 5 copies.

Thanks! Gonna still take more time though, I only have 102 grails atm and I need 450. XD

23 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Certainly an easy one for you, but still fun to see some lesser used units, namely Donnel~ They all got a little chance to chip in~ Great, and congrats on the Siegbert merge!

I'd almost be tempted to go for Siegberts, but my orbs need a bit of a breather. I did put a bit of effort into Donnel so i'll probably have him do another run in the future.

22 hours ago, Nanima said:

@Sasori This combo was fun to watch! The ladies were indeed the vanguard in this clear. I just love L'arachel's theatrics as she blasts her enemies to bits. Sue proved herself both strong in attack and defense. Poor boys were a bit shown up, but they each got their kill in, so I suppose it's fine. haha

Two nobles and two commoners. 

Your teams had a easy time too. Little got into Sakura/evil Takumi's way.

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Nice Donnel, also interesting skill set for him. But why +RES? 

Not for any kind of master plan. My Donnel was already lv40 when I decided to check boons and banes back into the days. I could make another Donnnel, but meh. +res/-hp isn't ideal, but its also not a combination that completely breaks a character. So its mostly a matter of lazyness.

Sorry to everyone new tagging me, but I'll probably limit myself to the usual crowd for now since that's about all I can handle right now. 

@kirauza343

Thanks!

Your girls did it again! Celica especially doesn't care who rises up before her, she roasts them all the same. Congrats!

Glad you liked Cordy. She might be my main GF lance-Cav from now on. She is fun in TTs for sure. 

That happens with Cherche. I could have downgraded her to Brave Axe though or leave the ATK buff away

Glad you discovered her strengths!

Nah, she really deserves that axe anyway.

Oh cool, I'm glad she liked it and that I might have motivated her to use Stahl more. Of course I need to see that video. ?

Like your Takus (quads for everyone!), also your princesses had a pretty relaxed Monday. Very nice.

Good luck getting CC fodder for Sakura! Will you pull for Xander or Tharja when their banners will come back? 

It could be a while but I am hoping it's gonna happen.:)

At least someone had. haha They didn't have any challenges for sure.

Eh... depends of my other commitments at the time. I am already gonna go for Dancer!Micaiah on that banner, but grey would be a good alternative colour. Christmas is way too busy with orbs though. Hopefully they'll make CC more easily available somehow at some point.

30 minutes ago, Sasori said:

Two nobles and two commoners. 

Your teams had a easy time too. Little got into Sakura/evil Takumi's way.

Yay for equal representation!

And thank you! I love my  +10 babies.

Anyway, here is the Star clear:

@mcsilas @Landmaster @Azuris @daisy jane @Robert of Normandy @ruruo

Music: 1. Fateful 3 - from Madoka Magica Movie 1/2 2. Prex - Materia Kyoukoensis - From Madoka Magica Portable

Old Gang together again! Strategy is still mostly the same, but Maribelle was much more aggressive in her initial approach. Leif is still such a tough nut that he needs Sunkumi to shred him. Everyone else got taken out in a timely fashion and my units all got their kills in. What more could I want?

Edited by Nanima

1 hour ago, Sasori said:

Not for any kind of master plan. My Donnel was already lv40 when I decided to check boons and banes back into the days. I could make another Donnnel, but meh. +res/-hp isn't ideal, but its also not a combination that completely breaks a character. So its mostly a matter of lazyness.

Yeah, I know that feeling (whith other units). When he was bonus during TTs, I promoted a +SPD copy and gave him a SPD refined carrot Lance for fun. 

43 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Eh... depends of my other commitments at the time. I am already gonna go for Dancer!Micaiah on that banner, but grey would be a good alternative colour. Christmas is way too busy with orbs though. Hopefully they'll make CC more easily available somehow at some point.

Dancer Micaiah is great, saved a lot of AR runs for me. 

That free Takumi was already a nice surprise, but I can understand you wanted to merge your favs.

45 minutes ago, Nanima said:

What more could I want?

Not much! Beautiful stars again. Swordbreaker quad is almost unfair against Leif.