Bound Hero Battle: Leif and Nanna

mampfoid

@mampfoid I see Cordelia is teaching herself some tricks joining the Galeforce family.

On 5/27/2019 at 10:47 AM, mampfoid said:

The original plan was to kill both bosses with Roy to celebrate his endgame build.

Hold up fam, I've got you covered: Mr. Dire Thunder, the main character of FE5 takes on the "bad guy", more like the underling but you get the point. What do you mean it's the other way around ?

Spoiler

@eclipse Hope you don't mind the ping but I took Lugh out for a spin. Don't worry, he was never in danger.

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, eclipse said:

@Flying Shogi don't mind the ping at all!  Poor Lugh didn't really do much, though!

I figured he doesn't like to fight unless necessary given his personality, but I can arrange for something more intensive the next. Maybe I'll drag Raigh along too. I know he wouldn't complain. 

Sorry for the late replies, between RL stuff and me not being very hyped for this BHB I ended up taking this long to answer.

@mampfoid Nice as always. It's nice to see Summer Cordy in action and she makes for a very good Galeforce cav, I'm kinda jealous on how yours has a great nature. It was interesting to see you use Roy to kill the cav instead of Nanna. 

@Anacybele Summer Frederick is one unit I don't see everyday but yours is certainly a thing of beauty. 51Atk/43Spd while keeping 31 Def is impressive for a ranged unit and he puts his power and bulk to good use here to take care of Leif and Nanna. L!Ike has been considered a f2p god for the longest time and it shows with how he's capable of keeping the sword and flier at bay for most of the map. The girls also did a pretty good job each, it's interesting to see Summer Elincia being able to deal a ton of damage (mine is -Atk so she never sees action).

@kirauza343 That went just as expected. 1 turn to get the girls in the right positions and then all hell sets loose upon their enemies. Like, they all just got ORKO'd by the sheer might of your girls, it was an impressive showcase of their power.

Celica soloing the map was also very nice to see, that Vantage+Glimmer proc to OHKO Nanna was very nice! Excellent clear!

- - - 

This time there's not going to be a clear from me for this map. I found it a little too boring even while using my alternative teams (Cordy emblem and a Ishtar/Julius/Reinhardt team) so yeah, this time I'll go directly to the MHB video instead.

16 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Summer Frederick is one unit I don't see everyday but yours is certainly a thing of beauty. 51Atk/43Spd while keeping 31 Def is impressive for a ranged unit and he puts his power and bulk to good use here to take care of Leif and Nanna. L!Ike has been considered a f2p god for the longest time and it shows with how he's capable of keeping the sword and flier at bay for most of the map. The girls also did a pretty good job each, it's interesting to see Summer Elincia being able to deal a ton of damage (mine is -Atk so she never sees action).

Yeah, I've almost never seen him either! I've also surprisingly not seen this Elincia much as well even though she's a great anti-dragon unit and dancer. And mine isn't +Atk, she's +Def, -Res. And of course I'm always happy to put RD Ike to use in this team, he is a great FTP unit and my favorite. ❤️

Edited by Anacybele

Forgive my late comments, it's the end of the quarter and I've been moving out and packing and finally about to take a flight out back home at 3 AM~ But need to take some time to catch up on some clears~

On 5/27/2019 at 3:21 PM, Nanima said:

@Landmaster I almost cut myself on that edgelord video. xD Really amusing team. Leif was a tough nut to crack for sure.~ I was amused at Nanna being the last threat on the map and Raven ducking out of there at the end. Fun times all around.

Anyway, I was out and about most of the day, so these are a tad late, but I managed to pre-record two of them already. Hope you enjoy:

Music: 1. Fateful (Vers. 2)  2. Odd World (Vers. 2) - both from the Madoka Magica Movies 1&2

So this one was once again very easy for this team.  Being archers helps not take those fliers too seriously. Skadikumi takes a lot of abuse once more, but we all know he is both good at that and dishing it out again. In the end I had everyone get at least one kill, most using their specials. Except Og!Takumi who just gattling gunned that Sword Fighter to death. And neither Skadikumi nor Sunkumi would have needed it to take out their targets. These boys are off the charts.

Music: We are here for you - from Madoka Magica Rebellion Movie

Employing an almost identical strategy as the Takus, with some minor details changed. Was mostly just try to see if the girls can put out the same amount of offensive power yet, and well.. they did more at a lot of points. haha Granted that was because of lower res stats all around, but still. Kinda wish OG!Sakura had CC at the start, since she would have taken out that flier for sure, but we can't exactly sacrifice her older brother for it, so I am fine with this. haha 

Star Clear probably tomorrow. This map is more like the silence before the next Mythic battle and Gharnef's return for me.

Glad you enjoyed! Haha, Nanna is tough enough to end Raven's run so it was every man for himself at the end XD

Pretty easy clear for TakuSquad, those Brave Bows went a firing and took no prisoners. Skadkumi ended up enduring a lot but it was nothing he couldn’t handle, he even escape routed to ensure his beatdown went through~ Awesome work! 

Princesses also made easy work of the map. Sakura with CC would just be unfair on the poor guys XD But I’d love to see her with it (maybe devour an upcoming Nohrian instead ;)) The girls here do awesome damage and all get kill, too, nice!

On 5/27/2019 at 10:39 PM, kirauza343 said:

This is Marisa’s first big fight since getting +10ed, but she doesn’t really do much here.

Overall this was a very easy bound hero battle. In fact, I managed to do my second ever true solo!

Okay so maybe Marisa repositions her at the very beginning but it’s close enough right? She’s not benefiting from any support skills or her ally support or Micaiah’s usual Chill Resistance to soften enemies/manipulate Nanna’s movement (since she does prioritize using restore if someone needs it). Really the toughest part was manipulating the upper enemies’ movements so that Celica could take out the lance cavalier without being in Leif’s range and boosting Micaiah’s resistance high enough so that Nanna attacked Celica instead of her.

Congrats on +10ing Marisa! As always, your girls had no issues dealing with the map~ The Celica solo was awesome, too~ We all know how easy it is for her to handle maps all on her own.

On 5/28/2019 at 2:12 PM, Nanima said:

Music: 1. Fateful 3 - from Madoka Magica Movie 1/2 2. Prex - Materia Kyoukoensis - From Madoka Magica Portable

Old Gang together again! Strategy is still mostly the same, but Maribelle was much more aggressive in her initial approach. Leif is still such a tough nut that he needs Sunkumi to shred him. Everyone else got taken out in a timely fashion and my units all got their kills in. What more could I want?

The bottom half of the map is gone in a flash, thanks to Maribelle. Sunkumi takes care of the toughest enemy so everyone can get their easy kills in~ Great work!

On 5/29/2019 at 5:27 AM, Flying Shogi said:

Hold up fam, I've got you covered: Mr. Dire Thunder, the main character of FE5 takes on the "bad guy", more like the underling but you get the point. What do you mean it's the other way around ?

Haha, more like the main character of Fire Emblem Heroes book 1&2. 

Roy makes good use of speed smoke to GF Nanna away! Should use my Felicia more. She left a kill for Lugh, how nice of her! ?

On 5/30/2019 at 9:05 PM, Alexmender said:

Nice as always. It's nice to see Summer Cordy in action and she makes for a very good Galeforce cav, I'm kinda jealous on how yours has a great nature.

Thanks!

Wish I could send you my spare copy with the exact same nature. 

It was interesting to see you use Roy to kill the cav instead of Nanna. 

He didn't take enough damage from Leif to proc WoM, that's why he had to unequip Desperation and attack the lance Cav of all units. 

I found it a little too boring even while using my alternative teams

I know that feeling. ?

18 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Haha, more like the main character of Fire Emblem Heroes book 1&2. 

Reinhardt for FEH president

19 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Roy makes good use of speed smoke to GF Nanna away!

Speed Smoke is glued to BH!Roy. He doesn't leave home without it.

21 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Should use my Felicia more. She left a kill for Lugh, how nice of her! ?

IIRC, you promoted a copy of her when she was a TT bonus unit, right? She's decent with her PRF without the refine.

Lugh's just trying to help out the best he can. Might do a Nino family team clear next time or sometime after I finish up the LHB's in my backlog.

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

IIRC, you promoted a copy of her when she was a TT bonus unit, right? She's decent with her PRF without the refine.

Yeah, I promoted her and gave her the dew refine pretty soon after the prf was out. The prf itself is great already, true. 

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

Lugh's just trying to help out the best he can. Might do a Nino family team clear next time or sometime after I finish up the LHB's in my backlog.

Looking forward to that! 

On 5/27/2019 at 1:06 PM, Anacybele said:

Anyway, gonna kinda sorta steal a tag list here from earlier posts (just removing the people I don't know and all) since I just have no idea who to tag otherwise!

Didn’t choose my tag list/10.

Feel free to keep me on there, just be aware that I might respond late, or not at all.

Congrats on clearing out the battle! I like how Ike was just minding his own business down in the corner for most of it...and how the Lance Dragon got immediately gunned down by a flying Seashell after finally getting the chance to fight him.

32 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Didn’t choose my tag list/10.

Feel free to keep me on there, just be aware that I might respond late, or not at all.

Congrats on clearing out the battle! I like how Ike was just minding his own business down in the corner for most of it...and how the Lance Dragon got immediately gunned down by a flying Seashell after finally getting the chance to fight him. 

Yours was too small. XD

But okay then.

Haha, yeah, Ike did a great job handling the lower part of the map as I thought he would. I just needed him to stall that area long enough for the others to take care of Leif and them from the upper part.

15 hours ago, eclipse said:

What about daggers?

Daggers are cool. Don't have WTD against them. This is the exact reason why I wanted Lugh to be blue but it is what it is. Raigh isn't the best unit in terms of stats so reds are public enemy number one, at least for this family.  Chad, hurry up and come to FEH; don't leave your homies hanging!

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

What a family! Mother has to work for two.

I'm missing Lugh, Peganino and Jaffar (is he at work?). 

The twins are behave well behaved so hopefully it won't be too much work for mom.

I pulled a Jaffar while trying to get Nina. Unfortunately he's -Atk just like SF!Nino.

Edited by Flying Shogi

Again sorry I'm late, not much time right now, but I'll comment on the LHBs a bit later.

@Landmaster Look at all those Navarre archetypes...oh and Raven. Love the edgy lines, and any Lon'qu clear is a great clear. Niec how you managed to make a 4 star Rutger work as well.

@Nanima Solid clears all around. If Sakura had CC she would be a monster...maybe you'll get a random Dancer Xander in the rerun to give her CC? Really impressed with Maribelle's quick delete bottom in the star clear the most. Leif can be bulky with that speed, but nothing Sunkumi couldn't handle. Once again Reyson gets a kill, he sure likes doing that since he learned to attack.

@mampfoid A new Cordelia joins the GF squad! Great choice with her blazing Spd actually, nice to see her being used more. You can always 5 star a Gharnef for Chill Atk  Roy flexed on that lance cav very well.

@Anacybele Ooh a D!Elincia and S!Frederick clear! I wish I got dancer Elincia, her art is lovely. Always nice to see daggers used in clears, Frederick finishing off Leif was great to see. 

@Azuris @daisy jane @Ginko @NegativeExponents-

So time for my clears. 

---

First is a fun theme: -An(n)a Emblem!

Team is neutral Anna,  +Atk/-HP Nanna, +Res/-Atk Tana and neutral M!Kana

Music is tachi bou ke -instrumental- (Psycho Soldier's team theme) from the King of Fighters XIV (Notice the vocal na-na-nas?)

-Here is Tana's debut, and she makes a nice Guidance ferry. My ranged options were limited, so I had to rely on M!Kana to tank Leif to start the map, and it involved a strange combination of Def and Res stacking to avoid the +7 true damage from Light Brand.

-This was one time where Leif wishes he didn't have an AoE, since Kana had his Brazen activated and both him and Anna could warp around with ease! Nanna herself had to be 'nerfed', using Restore instead of Restore+ so Anna can still teleport around.

-Nanna also provided Pain support for a warping Kana later on. while Tana held enemy Nanna back so my on Nanna could finish herself off.

---

Next is a Thracia clear

Team is +Res/-HP Leif, +Atk/-HP Nanna, neutral Finn and +Def/-Res Olwen.

Music is Trini-sette from Katekyo Hitman Reborn

-The trees made hit and run tactics tricky with the horses, so Leif had to take up the job of baiting the bottom side. He needed support with Def Tactic, Close Def and Drive Def especially to survive enemy Leif later on. Could've made Nanna beat herself as well but her high Res meant extending the video a bit more. Also, Mareeta's feather looks great on Nanna to match with the feather behind her hair.

---

Next is Amnesia Emblem

Team is +Atk/-Spd Female Morgan, +Spd/-HP Male Robin, +Res/-Atk Deirdre and +Spd/-Atk Female Grima

Music is Prologue from Katekyo Hitman Reborn soundtrack

-Amensia Emblem returns! Morgan made use of her flier status really well by sneaking up to the water tiles at the top. M!Robin was probably the MVP by deleting Leif quickly and tanking melee units all around. F!Grima didn't get to do much except land a final hit though.

---

Now a Fallen Echoes units team!

Team is +Res/-HP Duma, +Spd/-Def Fallen Berkut, +Atk/-Res Fallen Celica and neutral Fallen Delthea

Music is Dear Falling Angel from the King of Fighters 1999

-Smite strats! Smite really helps when lugging an armour around and to activate Duma's Def/Res solo as he solos the bottom half. F!Delthea needed Drive Spd support to double Leif.

---

Lastly, here is a Naga Emblem clear

Team is +Res/-Def Naga, +HP/-Spd Julia, +Res/-Atk Deirdre and +Atk/-Spd Adult Tiki

Music is Legend of the Divine Dragon - New Saga from Fire Emblem Warriors.

-To celebrate the new Mythic Hero, here is a Naga clear, with Naga, the Naga book wielders, and her grown-up child dubbed the Naga's Voice. Tiki needed extra oomph to delete the flier quickly. Guidance was key to some of the strategies here, since Leif needed to be taken out fast. 

-Naga needed a Drive Def boost to take a hit from Leif. Amusingly, being +Res helped her by reducing Light Brand damage. Julia's +HP asset plus her mother's Drive Def also saved her from the lancer. 

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Ooh a D!Elincia and S!Frederick clear! I wish I got dancer Elincia, her art is lovely. Always nice to see daggers used in clears, Frederick finishing off Leif was great to see. 

Yeah, I love them both! Yukata Elincia is definitely really pretty, and I'm so glad I got her with little issue and that she's so beautiful. Perfect S support for RD Ike. ❤️ This team is Team OTP because it's comprised of my two favorite FE pairings, Ike and Elincia and Frederick and female Robin. ?

If RD Ike gets a summer version, this entire team can also be summer! XD Since Yukata Elincia is technically from a summer banner herself. And PoR Ike got a seasonal, so RD Ike is due for one too. We'll see!

Edited by Anacybele

22 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Solid clears all around. If Sakura had CC she would be a monster...maybe you'll get a random Dancer Xander in the rerun to give her CC? Really impressed with Maribelle's quick delete bottom in the star clear the most. Leif can be bulky with that speed, but nothing Sunkumi couldn't handle. Once again Reyson gets a kill, he sure likes doing that since he learned to attack.

Yeah, though it'd take away some of her offensive capabilities from Atk/Spd Bond, but she' still be very lethal. Who know, I am more after Micaiah and Elincia on that banner, but we'll see. And yep, Reyson loves to beat things, it's the greatest thing that happened to him in Heroes. haha

Again sadly short on time, so comments will be short: You really come up with the best themes, but we really need an Anna alt too. haha;;  Glad to see Tana used more. She has a lot of competition in the lance flier category. It's great to see Leif beat himself in that match. It's like to solid walls crashing into each other. Most of team amnesia is made up of one family. So sad. haha;;  It's great to see M!Robin with so much power. Fallen Echoes is back and really shows of Duma's scariness. Smite sure does have it's uses. It's great to see you got Naga I sure didn't *sob* and have her lay waste here. These ladies sure are tough.

Great job on all fronts!

On 6/2/2019 at 3:41 PM, mcsilas said:

That's a lot of videos! Your creativity is ablaze when thinking of themed clears, even if I saw most squads already in other clears of you. 

I'm missing Shanna in the An(n)a emblem. The first clear is already my favorite: Of course Kana takes 0 damage from Leif while Annas ER gets activated by Leifs AoE to take out the lance cav.  

To my surprise, also Kana uses ER very well. Beaming action is gold! 

Next is a Thracia clear

Strange that the Lance flier refuses two times to attack Leif and leaves him to his sword comrades. 

Next is Amnesia Emblem

Morgan didn't forget her tactics at least! Smart to sneak up behind the castle. 

Celica is strong enough to smite a god into action. 

Berkut has not much to do, but at least he is giving your 500 feathers as an excuse. 

A new theme, I like it! Naga directly kicks some b... foes around. 

Congrats! 

@eclipse@Anacybele@Vaximillian@mcsilas@Ice Dragon@LordFrigid@mampfoid@Nanima@Landmaster@SatsumaFSoysoy@Alexmender@Flying Shogi@Hilda

My team consists of Canas (+8 merge/+7 dragonflowers), Legendary Lyn (+2 merge - +RES/-DEF), NY!Azura (+RES/-ATK) and Legendary Azura (+HP/-RES). The outcome is a Canas assisted solo of the Bound Hero Battle.

On 6/2/2019 at 9:41 AM, mcsilas said:

Again sorry I'm late, not much time right now, but I'll comment on the LHBs a bit later.

@Landmaster Look at all those Navarre archetypes...oh and Raven. Love the edgy lines, and any Lon'qu clear is a great clear. Niec how you managed to make a 4 star Rutger work as well.

@Nanima Solid clears all around. If Sakura had CC she would be a monster...maybe you'll get a random Dancer Xander in the rerun to give her CC? Really impressed with Maribelle's quick delete bottom in the star clear the most. Leif can be bulky with that speed, but nothing Sunkumi couldn't handle. Once again Reyson gets a kill, he sure likes doing that since he learned to attack.

@mampfoid A new Cordelia joins the GF squad! Great choice with her blazing Spd actually, nice to see her being used more. You can always 5 star a Gharnef for Chill Atk  Roy flexed on that lance cav very well.

@Anacybele Ooh a D!Elincia and S!Frederick clear! I wish I got dancer Elincia, her art is lovely. Always nice to see daggers used in clears, Frederick finishing off Leif was great to see. 

@Azuris @daisy jane @Ginko @NegativeExponents-

So time for my clears. 

---

Team is neutral Anna,  +Atk/-HP Nanna, +Res/-Atk Tana and neutral M!Kana

Music is tachi bou ke -instrumental- (Psycho Soldier's team theme) from the King of Fighters XIV (Notice the vocal na-na-nas?)

-Here is Tana's debut, and she makes a nice Guidance ferry. My ranged options were limited, so I had to rely on M!Kana to tank Leif to start the map, and it involved a strange combination of Def and Res stacking to avoid the +7 true damage from Light Brand.

-This was one time where Leif wishes he didn't have an AoE, since Kana had his Brazen activated and both him and Anna could warp around with ease! Nanna herself had to be 'nerfed', using Restore instead of Restore+ so Anna can still teleport around.

-Nanna also provided Pain support for a warping Kana later on. while Tana held enemy Nanna back so my on Nanna could finish herself off.

---

Next is a Thracia clear

Team is +Res/-HP Leif, +Atk/-HP Nanna, neutral Finn and +Def/-Res Olwen.

Music is Trini-sette from Katekyo Hitman Reborn

-The trees made hit and run tactics tricky with the horses, so Leif had to take up the job of baiting the bottom side. He needed support with Def Tactic, Close Def and Drive Def especially to survive enemy Leif later on. Could've made Nanna beat herself as well but her high Res meant extending the video a bit more. Also, Mareeta's feather looks great on Nanna to match with the feather behind her hair.

---

Next is Amnesia Emblem

Team is +Atk/-Spd Female Morgan, +Spd/-HP Male Robin, +Res/-Atk Deirdre and +Spd/-Atk Female Grima

Music is Prologue from Katekyo Hitman Reborn soundtrack

-Amensia Emblem returns! Morgan made use of her flier status really well by sneaking up to the water tiles at the top. M!Robin was probably the MVP by deleting Leif quickly and tanking melee units all around. F!Grima didn't get to do much except land a final hit though.

---

Team is +Res/-HP Duma, +Spd/-Def Fallen Berkut, +Atk/-Res Fallen Celica and neutral Fallen Delthea

Music is Dear Falling Angel from the King of Fighters 1999

-Smite strats! Smite really helps when lugging an armour around and to activate Duma's Def/Res solo as he solos the bottom half. F!Delthea needed Drive Spd support to double Leif.

---

Team is +Res/-Def Naga, +HP/-Spd Julia, +Res/-Atk Deirdre and +Atk/-Spd Adult Tiki

Music is Legend of the Divine Dragon - New Saga from Fire Emblem Warriors.

-To celebrate the new Mythic Hero, here is a Naga clear, with Naga, the Naga book wielders, and her grown-up child dubbed the Naga's Voice. Tiki needed extra oomph to delete the flier quickly. Guidance was key to some of the strategies here, since Leif needed to be taken out fast. 

-Naga needed a Drive Def boost to take a hit from Leif. Amusingly, being +Res helped her by reducing Light Brand damage. Julia's +HP asset plus her mother's Drive Def also saved her from the lancer. 

Ana Emblem is a really cool theme! Kana dropping to 1 HP in the first battle was wild but he was crucial throughout most of these battles as the big damage dealer. Anna herself isn’t seen too often and I love me some Tana. Nanna was helpful keeping the HP up for the team and got the finisher against her evil clone~ Nice theme, creative!

Love Thracian clears. Olwen and Finn used that cliff to their advantage to hide and snipe while Nanna spread the splash damage and Leif tanked himself.They all had a hand in cleaning up at the end. Love the music, too

LOL I love how you kept tapping Morgan to get her amnesia line. Also funny to see her like an undercover agent flying all the way to the back of the map. Hadn’t thought of tackling it like that. Deirdre and Robin

handled the foes in the middle of the map pretty well and blew Leif away~ Grima gets a nice final kill in, as well~

Expected of Duma to run off and try to face tank everything on his own. Fortunately he has trustworthy faithful servants to allow him to go on his fun little rampage to eliminate the bottom right enemies while they deal with the top and brutally murder Nanna at the end.

A Mother-Daughter theme~ Nice that Naga trusts her daughter enough to be teleported in the face of danger alone, but she should be proud of how she handled the enemies on the bottom. Julia and Deirdre took care of Nanna with their high Res and easily handled the blues~

13 hours ago, Frosty said:

My team consists of Canas (+8 merge/+7 dragonflowers), Legendary Lyn (+2 merge - +RES/-DEF), NY!Azura (+RES/-ATK) and Legendary Azura (+HP/-RES). The outcome is a Canas assisted solo of the Bound Hero Battle.

Awesome solo and I love your effects as usual~ Can't wait to see him at +10!